[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
ok i read through the forums and havent found this issue reported yet but i updated to 0.6.3 today and tried to load my 0.6.2 world and it just keeps going back to the start menu instead of going into the world. i have also tried to make a new world and it does the same thing

EDIT: looks like it was a bad download

Last edited:

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
So has anyone been able to breed the Maricultre fish yet?
It might be a little screwy in the current build. I've just seen it not working, then working fine after relaunching the pack.

EDIT: Question for all. How pissed off would people be if I made all the magical crops specifically require being planted on Tilled Garden Soil? Because that will probably happen if my most recent feature request for agricraft goes through.

Last edited:

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
As long as the enriched soil is easyish to come by, I dont think it would matter. As long as the common folk have a quest pointing that way

Edit!!! They would need a way to till the soil, TC Mattocks wont work on the soil, just tested it. Easiest hoe to get currently is a gold one

Last edited:
Reactions: Pudding01

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
As long as the enriched soil is easyish to come by, I dont think it would matter. As long as the common folk have a quest pointing that way

Edit!!! They would need a way to till the soil, TC Mattocks wont work on the soil, just tested it. Easiest hoe to get currently is a gold one
Oh damn, that's right. I forgot about that. *Goes and bugs Garden Stuff Dev*

dronf

Jul 29, 2019
Can I just add AgriCraft:seedNature=magicalcrops:magicalcrops_MagicSeedsEssence+AgriCraft:seedSugarcane to the end of my Mutations.txt to fix this in 6.3? Or will 6.5 be on the launcher any time soon? Otherwise I'm dead in the water with regrowth.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Can I just add AgriCraft:seedNature=magicalcrops:magicalcrops_MagicSeedsEssence+AgriCraft:seedSugarcane to the end of my Mutations.txt to fix this in 6.3? Or will 6.5 be on the launcher any time soon? Otherwise I'm dead in the water with regrowth.
yea that should work.

Akull9

Jul 29, 2019
I seem to be getting obscene amounts of lag from opening the questbook...
Is this just me or what?
I tried adding fastcraft to see if this would help fix the problem, however it didn't help at all.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
I seem to be getting obscene amounts of lag from opening the questbook...
Is this just me or what?
I tried adding fastcraft to see if this would help fix the problem, however it didn't help at all.
Read back a bit and you'll see that not only is it widely known, but somewhat fixed in the 0.6.4 version which is currently pending upload onto the launcher.

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
It might be a little screwy in the current build. I've just seen it not working, then working fine after relaunching the pack.

EDIT: Question for all. How pissed off would people be if I made all the magical crops specifically require being planted on Tilled Garden Soil? Because that will probably happen if my most recent feature request for agricraft goes through.
i think it would be interesting if it was required

bremmon

Jul 29, 2019
I have grown millions of trees from saplings in my days with Minecraft but for some reason, the two oak saplings I have refuse to grow. I tried bone meal and that doesn't work. Am I missing something?

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
I have grown millions of trees from saplings in my days with Minecraft but for some reason, the two oak saplings I have refuse to grow. I tried bone meal and that doesn't work. Am I missing something?
Light? Space? I don't mess with any requirements for actually getting trees to grow

bremmon

Jul 29, 2019
They are out in the open. . . they will get as much light as they can get with nothing over them to block sun. They aren't near any buildings. just for the fun of it I surrounded the dirt block the sapling was on by a ring of dirt for a 9x9 block of dirt. Yeah. . . I don't get it. Even bonemeal doesn't work.

Akull9

Jul 29, 2019
Read back a bit and you'll see that not only is it widely known, but somewhat fixed in the 0.6.4 version which is currently pending upload onto the launcher.

Ah, I just read the changelog as well as the other posts...
Thats probably my problem then as my computer doesn't have the processing power.
Thanks for the fast reply!

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
i seen the tilled garden soil in NEI. you could always add in a recide to make it into the system using the mattock and garden Soil.

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
how i update my server to 0.6.4
and how i get natur essens

To get the nature essence seeds you will need to go to where you installed FTB and then go to Regrowth > minecraft > config > Agricraft and open mutations and add (AgriCraft:seedNature=magicalcrops:magicalcrops_MagicSeedsEssence+AgriCraft:seedSugarcane) to the bottom without the brackets. Once in-game cross breed essence plants w/ sugarcane for nature essence plants also just to make sure sugarcane now needs planting on sand and mushroom spores on mycelium.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
You should indicate that we can only make 1 of the 4 soul's quests in witchery. I thought I had to do the 4 of them, so didnt give a proper thought to chose which one I wanted...

Reactions: magusapollo

Praoler

Jul 29, 2019
To get the nature essence seeds you will need to go to where you installed FTB and then go to Regrowth > minecraft > config > Agricraft and open mutations and add (AgriCraft:seedNature=magicalcrops:magicalcrops_MagicSeedsEssence+AgriCraft:seedSugarcane) to the bottom without the brackets. Once in-game cross breed essence plants w/ sugarcane for nature essence plants also just to make sure sugarcane now needs planting on sand and mushroom spores on mycelium.

Thanks alot

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019
So I can't find this pack on the FTB launcher. Looked in both 3rd party and FTP sections.

I've uninstalled (including deleting %appdata% and %localappdata% stuff), changed my download server to 6 different ones, and hit force update. Nothing helps.

Any suggestions?