[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Elshar

Jul 29, 2019
Look up the recipes... take a chisel and iron blocks, I think it is. You'll cycle through each of the inscribing plates. The chisel is a stick + flint as well in this pack I believe.

I'll try that tonight. I swear I looked at the recipes, and it just cycled through the circuits. If I can do it with iron blocks, then I'm going to be facepalming as I've got this really annoyingly elaborate system of barrels atm. It's nice, but I'm really craving access to the AE2 crafting terminal. It'd clean so much up :D

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Thinking about the spirit of the pack, it would be good if there was some way to 'reclaim' the wasteland biome, so that water reverts to blue - maybe related to the amount of vegetation (grassland, trees, flowers etc) close by.

Seems a shame that you could lay out loads of vegetation but the water would stay filthy.

BTW I have absolutely no idea whether such a thing is even possible, let alone do-able.
Witchery and Blood Magic both have methods to change a biome, and Thaumcraft does too, although much more limited in what it can change it to. I just can't actually get people to do it with quests currently.

EDIT: Looks like the forum rolled back a few minutes right before I posted this so the original message doesn't exist anymore o_O

I'll try that tonight. I swear I looked at the recipes, and it just cycled through the circuits. If I can do it with iron blocks, then I'm going to be facepalming as I've got this really annoyingly elaborate system of barrels atm. It's nice, but I'm really craving access to the AE2 crafting terminal. It'd clean so much up :D
I'm pretty sure I made it iron plates not iron blocks.
Owch. If you're looking to make it, just throw bonemeal into a mana pool.
That would be a recipe for floral fertilizer, not mutandis.
I search in NEI the recipe for mutandis, click on it and voilà http://pastebin.com/Krcw38G6
If still having the issue on the same recipe after relaunching, check usages of mandrake root as a workaround.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pudding01

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah,... here and there, the client just implodes with that error when checking a random recipe. Funny, it never happened to me again after I started using a server instead of a local game!

On other news, almost finished all the quests and decided to take a deeper look at the tech tree to see what I could start doing and... You really dont want us using technology!! :p
Was kinda surprised you didnt made AE more harder. I know its a very late game mod, since we need the certus quartz but so is mekanism and the later was completely touched.
Was really expecting some hardcore AE recipes.

Also found out that doing the nightmare world quest after finishing the botania quests and being able to fly makes nightmare really easy. The baubles menu is not accessible in the nightmare but the 'trinkets' are not removed from inventory and we still have all the bonus like the wings and the sash's. Maybe the Gaia spirit quest should require the nightmare quest?

I am really excited with what you might bring us with the new quests for TC/BM and I will assume mekanism/AE.
Do you have any special plans for the End(like HEE) or can we just go there and obliterate the Dragon?

Awesome job so far. I am waiting for the new BnB and this is the perfect pack to fill the void!

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah,... here and there, the client just implodes with that error when checking a random recipe. Funny, it never happened to me again after I started using a server instead of a local game!

On other news, almost finished all the quests and decided to take a deeper look at the tech tree to see what I could start doing and... You really dont want us using technology!! :p
Was kinda surprised you didnt made AE more harder. I know its a very late game mod, since we need the certus quartz but so is mekanism and the later was completely touched.
Was really expecting some hardcore AE recipes.

Also found out that doing the nightmare world quest after finishing the botania quests and being able to fly makes nightmare really easy. The baubles menu is not accessible in the nightmare but the 'trinkets' are not removed from inventory and we still have all the bonus like the wings and the sash's. Maybe the Gaia spirit quest should require the nightmare quest?

I am really excited with what you might bring us with the new quests for TC/BM and I will assume mekanism/AE.
Do you have any special plans for the End(like HEE) or can we just go there and obliterate the Dragon?

Awesome job so far. I am waiting for the new BnB and this is the perfect pack to fill the void!
AE is going to have a large number of its recipes changed to fit in with the rest of the tech in the pack, I just haven't had the time to do that yet. As for the baubles in the Spirit World, I encountered this myself and agree its really weird behaviour on the part of witchery. As for the End, I have no special plans to do anything with it at present, so if you're inclined to go take out the dragon, be my guest. On the previous world of my test server, some of the players actually decided to go take out the dragon as soon as they had ender essence to make the portal, despite barely having any armour and having very little in the way of decent weaponry.

Reactions: magusapollo

RaivisM

Jul 29, 2019
Dupe Glitch found
Using the bagginses mod
By just replacing opened bag with another bag using hotkeys
one baggs inventory gets filled with the same stuff what other one had

anyway great modpack love it sofar

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Ok so i open my quest book this mourning to look at it and something cleared my book in 6.3. If you have seen my Episodes you know I've cleared almost the 1st chapter? any ideas?

Last edited:

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
HI, I think I found a bit of an error with the new update as I like to start a fresh when new updates come out and I was having trouble getting the nature seeds by mutation of essence w/ sugarcane and found this ( AgriCraft:seedNature=magicalcrops:magicalcrops_MagicSeedsEssence+AgriCraft:seedSugarcane ) missing from the AgriCraft Mutations config. Thank you for the awesome modpack keep up the good work.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Ok so i open my quest book this mourning to look at it and something cleared my book in 6.3. If you have seen my Episodes you know I've cleared almost the 1st chapter? any ideas?
Did you changed your in game name at moojang?

If so, it loses the track since it uses the name to track progress

Sent from my CUBOT ONE using Tapatalk

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Dupe Glitch found
Using the bagginses mod
By just replacing opened bag with another bag using hotkeys
one baggs inventory gets filled with the same stuff what other one had

anyway great modpack love it sofar
For future reference, NEVER post dupe bugs in public threads. Instead, send a private message to the pack or mod developer.

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Having trouble with setting up my mariculture tanks, feeder just wont regonise and of the older tanks configurations I used to use

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
HI, I think I found a bit of an error with the new update as I like to start a fresh when new updates come out and I was having trouble getting the nature seeds by mutation of essence w/ sugarcane and found this ( AgriCraft:seedNature=magicalcrops:magicalcrops_MagicSeedsEssence+AgriCraft:seedSugarcane ) missing from the AgriCraft Mutations config. Thank you for the awesome modpack keep up the good work.
Dammit, I guess I'll be making a 0.6.5 to fix this...

DinBladeM

Jul 29, 2019
Dammit, I guess I'll be making a 0.6.5 to fix this...

Well that might be why I can't get sugarcane from wheat & carrots as well. I have a whole farm trying to just that one seed & I've cleared it out over 10 times now. If that is bugged then this pack is impossible within a hour of playing.

I mean it is at least working on some, I got to Snowbell without even trying, & by accident on the Water Artichokes, I even got melons in one try after I got pumpkins. Even with all that I'm stuck with a farm trying to make sugarcane to progress, and I'm gonna have to start cutting down trees again to make more crop sticks.

Reactions: Pudding01

DinBladeM

Jul 29, 2019
Sugarcane works in 0.63 -- be sure to put the cross crops on a block of sand. (Same goes for cactus.)

...you have got to be kidding me

SAND! That is such BS, it doesn't say a word about needing to have it on sand. Sand doesn't even make it grow faster in vanilla, that was a crazy rumor that everyone believes.

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019