[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

babassoonist

Jul 29, 2019
yeah so tried 0.6 a couple things... this version of NEI seems broken- everything is <unnamed>, and just the most crippling lag, I spent the entirety of day 1 waiting for a tree to break
EDIT: I noticed that the lag was only while WAILA was on screen turned WAILA off no lag :p

Last edited:

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
yeah so tried 0.6 a couple things... this version of NEI seems broken- everything is <unnamed>, and just the most crippling lag, I spent the entirety of day 1 waiting for a tree to break
Soooo you could have read up a few posts to see if there was a fix which there is. Update your TICTooltips to the latest release which fixes the issue

Spacecowboy

Jul 29, 2019
Oh lord. Hellfish. I have nightmares about those still... So evil...

Also, are the air bubbles supposed to run through in like, 2 seconds, if that?

Last edited:

Spacecowboy

Jul 29, 2019
See I could do that (which I did after posting) and you could be less smug personal improvement all around.
No sarcasm though thanks for the help
Nah, there's just a general notion of, (especially when an update happens!) that one should read back a bit before posting so that hopefully the same question isn't asked over and over and over, y'know?

Also, looks like there is still the random crashing going on with the modpack, I clicked a recipe in nei and it went poof.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Yikes, sorry about that major issue all. 1.2.2 was the latest version of TiC Tooltips that was out when I went through and checked all the mods for updates right before release. I'll push 0.6.1 shortly to fix it.

MrPeach774

Jul 29, 2019
You should disable NEI stuff in the mariculture configs, it currently crashes. Also thephoenixlodge, you should disable wickermen they make it so you don't need food for a LONG time. Also, why is leveling for tools not enabled? I really enjoy it.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Did you see the forge mismatch for server and client?
Yes, its more the fault of the third party team updating the client side one when I hadn't asked for that to be done, but I've updated the server side to 1277 for 0.6.1

You should disable NEI stuff in the mariculture configs, it currently crashes. Also thephoenixlodge, you should disable wickermen they make it so you don't need food for a LONG time. Also, why is leveling for tools not enabled? I really enjoy it.
1. Done in 0.6.1
2. No
3. Doesn't fit the pack

BooGotShot

Jul 29, 2019
Is it just me, or is the extremely dedicated HQM quest still bugged? I still can't complete it. I wiped my HQM data and used hmq edit to catch everything up and it still locks up on this questline.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Hey i am interested in doing both a LP and and modpack showcase on this Pack. If you would like the link for one or both just let me know.

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Speaking of Letsplays here is my 2nd episode, its more of Roleplay and heavy editing than I have ever done in game so I'm quite happy how things are turning out

nightandstars

Jul 29, 2019
Answering my last question about Mariculture's fish appearing as Minecraft ones, I have the answer, they are actually dead.