[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Rokuma

Jul 29, 2019
first time i have ever tried to max out a witchery altar you know figuring out the right number of the right flowers instead of just spamming bone meal and calling it good. after i planted some wheat and it was still growing i noticed my altar power falling i thought since they were 10/10/10 seeds they were counting as 4 instead of 1 so i pulled them out. have been standing idle ever since with nothing growing and about every 30 seconds my power drops by 6 so really 1 its a 6x altar. i have been watching long enough to see it drop over 100 so im pretty sure any plant updates from my previous work would be done by now. anyone have a clue whats going on? has this always happened and i never noticed? playing version 1.0 btw. -------- a couple hours later while tearing everything apart piece by piece the problem solved its self when i removed all my ember moss would sill love to know what the cause was
A possiblity for the drop is saplings growing into trees while you already have the maximum caps for them.

http://ftb.gamepedia.com/Altar_(Witchery)
http://ftbwiki.org/Altar (also contains list of things that don't count in vanilla/witchery)

Both have differing amounts of info (I've abandoned upkeep on wiki's because people keep putting in false information without testing it first...)

These have a listing of the gain per and the amount caps for most items. Be aware that the power gain is based on item ID number, the data value is ignored and all of the same ID are counted as the same type. All Extra Biomes XL stuff is ignored for power, same for botania flowers.

Range for power gathering is 14 blocks, it is a 29x29x29 cube centered on the last placed altar block. This is NOT increased by the arthana.
Range for power distribution is 16 blocks (Spherical, 16 straight out) this is doubled by the arthana to 32 block range (again spherical).
Best head is a player head, botania can help.

Streetdigger2

Jul 29, 2019
Hi @ all,

I think I found a bug.

The Auto Assembler from Enhanced Inventories are not working anymore. I guess the reason is a World Anchor that should provide loading the chunks after log off. Anyway, I have the issue, Auto Assembler stop working and it is not possible to pick out the craftet Item without crashing the client. It is the same way on a server or a local world. After placing a world Anchor and leaving, after reconnect all Auto Assembler stops working. Hopefully anybody can help?

Pack Version 0.9.1 (beta)
Enhanced Inventories 1.1.8
Railcraft 9.8.0.0

regards
Streetdigger2

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
Hi @ all,

I think I found a bug.

The Auto Assembler from Enhanced Inventories are not working anymore. I guess the reason is a World Anchor that should provide loading the chunks after log off. Anyway, I have the issue, Auto Assembler stop working and it is not possible to pick out the craftet Item without crashing the client. It is the same way on a server or a local world. After placing a world Anchor and leaving, after reconnect all Auto Assembler stops working. Hopefully anybody can help?

Pack Version 0.9.1 (beta)
Enhanced Inventories 1.1.8
Railcraft 9.8.0.0

regards
Streetdigger2
I've been having issues similar to this for awhile now. I have the assemblers drawing off of a system of drawers. Only some of the assembler would jam though. Others seemed to keep working. Not for sure why the ones that fail after a while do. The entire setup is in the same chunks. It is loaded as long as the server is up. the ones I have that stop unstop for little reason. Just looking at the gate I had on the pipe attached to one was enough to get it going again. As far as i'm aware my lava bucket assembler and coal block assembler never failed. My magic food assembler fails regularly. I am not for sure if my extreme essence assemblers failed.

I haven't been able to figure out why some fail and others don't though.

Save was started in 0.9.1 has been on 1.0.0 since near the updates release.

A few customizations were made:
http://pastebin.com/wJnn1xM9
I do most those changes on my client as well. The server is hosted one.

Paxaxx

Jul 29, 2019
first time i have ever tried to max out a witchery altar you know figuring out the right number of the right flowers instead of just spamming bone meal and calling it good. after i planted some wheat and it was still growing i noticed my altar power falling i thought since they were 10/10/10 seeds they were counting as 4 instead of 1 so i pulled them out. have been standing idle ever since with nothing growing and about every 30 seconds my power drops by 6 so really 1 its a 6x altar. i have been watching long enough to see it drop over 100 so im pretty sure any plant updates from my previous work would be done by now. anyone have a clue whats going on? has this always happened and i never noticed? playing version 1.0 btw. -------- a couple hours later while tearing everything apart piece by piece the problem solved its self when i removed all my ember moss would sill love to know what the cause was

Witch altar info might also be useful for you ive had this bookmarked for a while (note the dragon egg is different from the infinity egg. the infinity egg goes onto the alter but is a creative item. the dragon egg DOES NOT go on the altar but just withen its range)

Last edited:

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
How can I detect the number of items in the world in an area? I want to set up something to supply Beegonias with a supply of drones, I was hoping a Formation Plane would do the trick, but I can't figure out how to prevent overflow. I've used Steve's Factory Manager for this in other packs.

I played the BeeHappy pack not long ago, and you can set up a fairly simple 'feeder system' for these. Put a hopper above a pressure plate and run a redstone line back around to the top of the hopper. Depending on your drone supply, you can put a chest or hopper-barrel on top of it. I believe that the Beegonia emits a redstone signal while it's 'digesting', so make sure that the circuit also receives input from the flower.

Basically, when there's a drone on the pressure plate, or the Beegonia is digesting, then the hopper is turned off. When the bee is gone, then a new bee drops. You can add timing devices to fine-tune it, but this worked fairly well.

Rokuma

Jul 29, 2019
Something I didn't think to mention before, but the " (x6) " you're seeing is not the power multiplier, that is the recharge rate. Power boost modifier is not listed.

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
I played the BeeHappy pack not long ago, and you can set up a fairly simple 'feeder system' for these. Put a hopper above a pressure plate and run a redstone line back around to the top of the hopper. Depending on your drone supply, you can put a chest or hopper-barrel on top of it. I believe that the Beegonia emits a redstone signal while it's 'digesting', so make sure that the circuit also receives input from the flower.

Basically, when there's a drone on the pressure plate, or the Beegonia is digesting, then the hopper is turned off. When the bee is gone, then a new bee drops. You can add timing devices to fine-tune it, but this worked fairly well.
didn't know the flowers emitted redstone. might have to try that. haven't really used much other then endoflames for mana generation. have been encouraged to get a tnt flower farm set up. That might be something to do. The endoflame setup was just a crate a few blocks above a pressure plate with the redstone signal from the plate shutting off the hopper for the open crate. Final setup i put a coal block bi-space barrel in the setup from my coal coke block farm.(which is actually more complex then it needs to be. I forgot to condense it down after stopping partially manually feeding it.(the endoflame ssetup, that is). The coal blocks are auto crafted from ?16? coal essence seed's crop, and the barrel has never run out.
Something I didn't think to mention before, but the " (x6) " you're seeing is not the power multiplier, that is the recharge rate. Power boost modifier is not listed.
Thanks for that. I thought that was multiplier this entire time. Never even occurred to me it could be regen rate.

M

MOTDF

Hey all. I recently updated to the 1.0.0 regrowth and I have been having an issue with the enhanced inventories mod. There isnt a scroll bar and the mod has no config options. This means that if I expand the chests past the tier 2 chest the inventory is too big to be on the screen. Any ideas?

Edit: Sorry false alarm. My GUI re-scaled itself and I some how failed to notice....

Sandstroem

Jul 29, 2019
... The endoflame setup was just a crate a few blocks above a pressure plate with the redstone signal from the plate shutting off the hopper for the open crate. Final setup i put a coal block bi-space barrel in the setup from my coal coke block farm.(which is actually more complex then it needs to be...

A much more compact setup would be to use a Thaumcraft Item Grate on top of a pressure plate. On top of that you put a hopper and on top of that a chest/barrel/drawer. You can also use a barrel with hopper upgrade, that makes it more compact. The advantage of this setup, you don't need to run any redstone somewhere. Unless you want an additional thing that stops everything if all pools are full, but I usually dont care about coal that despawns sometimes.

fimbrethil

Jul 29, 2019
I could be wrong on that - it's been a while, and Botania was doing the 'crazy-frequent foot-stompy updates' for a bit (which has kind of turned me off of that mod).

At this point the updates have stopped for a while, and if you look at the change logs it looks like vazkii isn't planning on doing any more updates unless something major breaks. So, hopfully, no more foot stomping will occur. It's actually one of my favorite mods, so I'm really happy we're not doing daily updates anymore. It was hard to keep up with.

H

Harst

Hello.
Got a problem with this modpack. After a while in a game (single player, local), my save starts crashing, and i can figure no way to get it back.
I don't see my error message in page 1 FAQ.
Anyone can tell me where to send my error to modpack creator? or can help me to restore my game? I can send you the save if needed.

I love this modpack so much since it is very hard to get anything (just iron ingot for example), but slowly we manage to move on and we feel we can do it, thanks to quests help, like a prophet helped by his god ^^
But saves crashing one after the other is so frustating...

fimbrethil

Jul 29, 2019
Hello.
Got a problem with this modpack. After a while in a game (single player, local), my save starts crashing, and i can figure no way to get it back.
I don't see my error message in page 1 FAQ.
Anyone can tell me where to send my error to modpack creator? or can help me to restore my game? I can send you the save if needed.

I love this modpack so much since it is very hard to get anything (just iron ingot for example), but slowly we manage to move on and we feel we can do it, thanks to quests help, like a prophet helped by his god ^^
But saves crashing one after the other is so frustating...

Do you have a crash log? Sometimes it's possible to identify the corruption and remove it using world edit. Please make sure to post it as a spoiler.

H

Harst

I'll post it in the net two hours since i'm not on my pc at the moment.
Thx for answer

Mordenkainen

Jul 29, 2019
I've been having issues similar to this for awhile now. I have the assemblers drawing off of a system of drawers. Only some of the assembler would jam though. Others seemed to keep working. Not for sure why the ones that fail after a while do. The entire setup is in the same chunks. It is loaded as long as the server is up. the ones I have that stop unstop for little reason. Just looking at the gate I had on the pipe attached to one was enough to get it going again. As far as i'm aware my lava bucket assembler and coal block assembler never failed. My magic food assembler fails regularly. I am not for sure if my extreme essence assemblers failed.

I haven't been able to figure out why some fail and others don't though.

Save was started in 0.9.1 has been on 1.0.0 since near the updates release.

A few customizations were made:
http://pastebin.com/wJnn1xM9
I do most those changes on my client as well. The server is hosted one.
This is a long standing bug in Enhanced Inventories.

The assemblers will not freeze or crash if set to craft on a redstone pulse.

I usually set them to craft on a pulse and use a Floating Hourglass to trigger them. Using a little redstone, one hourglass can do 16 Assemblers.

H

Harst

Here is the log shown in minecraft launcher after the crash, can you get something out of this? Or do you need something else?
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Don't be sad. I'll do better next time, I promise!

Time: 02/09/16 16:29
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.NibbleArray.func_76582_a(SourceFile:28)
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.ExtendedBlockStorage.func_76665_b(SourceFile:75)
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_76628_c(Chunk.java:548)
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_150812_a(Chunk.java:878)
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_150813_a(Chunk.java:862)
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilChunkLoader.loadEntities(AnvilChunkLoader.java:500)
at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:41)
at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:12)
at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor.skipQueue(AsynchronousExecutor.java:344)
at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor.getSkipQueue(AsynchronousExecutor.java:302)
at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOExecutor.syncChunkLoad(ChunkIOExecutor.java:12)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.loadChunk(ChunkProviderServer.java:126)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73158_c(ChunkProviderServer.java:101)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71222_d(MinecraftServer.java:265)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71247_a(IntegratedServer.java:78)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71197_b(IntegratedServer.java:92)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
Java Version: 1.8.0_25, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 986299832 bytes (940 MB) / 2136473600 bytes (2037 MB) up to 3817865216 bytes (3641 MB)
JVM Flags: 4 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx4096m -Xms256m -XX:permSize=256m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 50, allocated: 0, tallocated: 6
FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.99.99 Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1614 126 mods loaded, 125 mods active
States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
UCHIJAAAAAAA mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA FML{7.10.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA Forge{10.13.4.1614} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA appliedenergistics2-core{rv2-stable-10} [AppliedEnergistics2 Core] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA CodeChickenCore{1.0.7.46} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA LambdaLib|Core{1.2.3} [LambdaLib|Core] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA MCVanillaTweaks{1.0} [Mariculture - Vanilla Tweaks] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA NotEnoughItems{1.0.5.120} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.5.120-universal.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA OpenEye{0.6} [OpenEye] (OpenEye-0.6-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA WitchingGadgetsCore{1.1.10} [Witching Gadgets Core] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA <CoFH ASM>{000} [CoFH ASM] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA BinniePatcher{1.8.2} [Binnie Patcher] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA LambdaLib{1.2.3} [LambdaLib] (LambdaLib-1.2.3.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA CoFHCore{1.7.10R3.1.3} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.1.3-327.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA academy-craft{1.0.4} [Academy Craft] (AcademyCraft-1.0.4.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA AccidentallyCircumstantialEvents{1.12.9} [Accidentally Circumstantial Events] (accidentallycircumstantialevents-1.12.9.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA AgriCraft{1.7.10-1.5.0} [AgriCraft] (AgriCraft-1.7.10-1.5.0.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA appliedenergistics2{rv2-stable-10} [Applied Energistics 2] (appliedenergistics2-rv2-stable-10.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA Baubles{1.0.1.10} [Baubles] (Baubles-1.7.10-1.0.1.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA Thaumcraft{4.2.3.5} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft-1.7.10-4.2.3.5.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA arcanearteries{5} [Arcane Arteries] (ArcaneArteries0.8.2.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA Waila{1.5.10} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.10_1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA Automagy{0.28.2} [Automagy] (Automagy-1.7.10-0.28.2.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA bagginses{2.1.1} [Bagginses] (Bagginses-2.1.1.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA betterbuilderswands{0.6.1} [Better Builder's Wands] (BetterBuildersWands-0.6.1-1.7.10r80+358ee26.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA BiblioCraft{1.11.5} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.11.5][MC1.7.10].jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA ExtrabiomesXL{3.16.1} [ExtrabiomesXL] (extrabiomesxl_1.7.10-3.16.1.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA BiblioWoodsEBXL{1.4} [BiblioWoods ExtraBiomesXL Edition] (BiblioWoods[ExtraBiomesXL][v1.4].jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA Mantle{1.7.10-0.3.2.jenkins191} [Mantle] (Mantle-1.7.10-0.3.2b.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA Natura{2.2.0} [Natura] (natura-1.7.10-2.2.1a2.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA BiblioWoodsNatura{1.5} [BiblioWoods Natura Edition] (BiblioWoods[Natura][v1.5].jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA Forestry{4.2.15.63} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry_1.7.10-4.2.15.63.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA BinnieCore{2.0-pre14} [Binnie Core] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre14.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA Botany{2.0-pre14} [Botany] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre14.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA ExtraBees{2.0-pre14} [Extra Bees] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre14.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA ExtraTrees{2.0-pre14} [Extra Trees] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre14.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA Genetics{2.0-pre14} [Genetics] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre14.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA BiomeTweaker{2.0.182} [BiomeTweaker] (BiomeTweaker-1.7.10-2.0.182.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA BlockProperties{0.1.5} [Block Properties] (BlockProperties-1.7.10-0.1.5.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA AWWayofTime{v1.3.3} [Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry] (BloodMagic-1.7.10-1.3.3-17.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA Botania{r1.8-249} [Botania] (Botania r1.8-249.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA ForbiddenMagic{1.7.10-0.575} [Forbidden Magic] (Forbidden Magic-1.7.10-0.575.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA guideapi{1.7.10-1.0.1-20} [Guide-API] (Guide-API-1.7.10-1.0.1-20.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA TConstruct{1.7.10-1.8.8.build988} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct-1.7.10-1.8.8.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA BloodArsenal{1.2-5} [Blood Arsenal] (BloodArsenal-1.7.10-1.2-5.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA BuildCraft|Core{7.1.16} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-7.1.16.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA BuildCraft|Builders{7.1.16} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-7.1.16.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA BuildCraft|Transport{7.1.16} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-7.1.16.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA BuildCraft|Energy{7.1.16} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-7.1.16.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA BuildCraft|Silicon{7.1.16} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-7.1.16.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA BuildCraft|Robotics{7.1.16} [BC Robotics] (buildcraft-7.1.16.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA BuildCraft|Factory{7.1.16} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-7.1.16.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA BuildCraft|Compat{7.1.5} [BuildCraft Compat] (buildcraft-compat-7.1.5.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA Railcraft{9.12.2.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.0.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA ForgeMultipart{1.1.2.331} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.2.331-universal.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA chisel{2.5.1.44} [Chisel 2] (Chisel2-2.5.1.44.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA CarpentersBlocks{3.3.8} [Carpenter's Blocks] (Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.8 - MC 1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA ChiselFacades{1.7.10-2.10-cricket} [Chisel Facades] (ChiselFacades-1.7.10-2.10-cricket.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA climatecontrol{0.6.beta57} [Climate Control] (ClimateControl-0.6.beta59.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA TravellersGear{1.16.6} [Traveller's Gear] (TravellersGear-1.7.10-1.16.6.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA companions{1.7.10-0.1.2} [Companions] (companions-1.2.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA craftingtweaks{1.0.82} [Crafting Tweaks] (craftingtweaks-mc1.7.10-1.0.82.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA inpure|core{1.7.10R1.0.0B9} [INpureCore] (INpureCore-[1.7.10]1.0.0B9-62.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA CreeperCollateral{1.7.10R1.0.0B3} [CreeperCollateral] (CreeperCollateral-[1.7.10]1.0.0B3-15.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA CustomMainMenu{1.1} [Custom Main Menu] (CustomMainMenu-MC1.7.10-1.1.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA Enchiridion{1.3} [Enchiridion] (Enchiridion 2-1.7.10-2.0.2a.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA Enchiridion2{2.0.2a} [Enchiridion 2] (Enchiridion 2-1.7.10-2.0.2a.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA endercore{1.7.10-0.2.0.36_beta} [EnderCore] (EnderCore-1.7.10-0.2.0.36_beta.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA EnderZoo{1.7.10-1.0.15.32} [Ender Zoo] (EnderZoo-1.7.10-1.0.15.32.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA EnhancedInventories{1.7.10-1.1.9} [Enhanced Inventories] (EnhancedInventories-1.7.10-1.1.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA ExtraTiC{1.4.6} [ExtraTiC] (ExtraTiC-1.7.10-1.4.6.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA gadomancy{1.0.7.2} [Gadomancy] (gadomancy-1.7.10-1.0.7.2.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA GardenContainers{1.7.10-1.7.0} [Garden Containers] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.7.0.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA GardenCore{1.7.10-1.7.0} [Garden Core] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.7.0.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA GardenStuff{1.7.10-1.7.0} [Garden Stuff] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.7.0.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA GardenTrees{1.7.10-1.7.0} [Garden Trees] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.7.0.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA GraveStone{2.16.1} [GraveStone] (GraveStone-2.16.1.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA HardcoreQuesting{4.4.4} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (HQM-The Journey-4.4.4.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA inventorytweaks{1.58-147-645ca10} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.58-147.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA JABBA{1.2.2} [JABBA] (Jabba-1.2.2_1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA launchgui{1.0.0} [LaunchGUI] (LaunchGui-1.7.10-1.5-8-client.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA magicalcrops{1.7.2 - 0.1 ALPHA} [Magical Crops] (magicalcrops-1.7.10_0.1.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA MagicBees{2.4.3} [Magic Bees] (magicbees-1.7.10-2.4.3.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA Mariculture{1.7.10-1.2.4.2a} [Mariculture] (Mariculture-Deluxe-1.7.10-1.2.4.2a.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA MariTech{1.0} [Marine Technlogy] (Mariculture-Deluxe-1.7.10-1.2.4.2a.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA Mekanism{9.1.0} [Mekanism] (Mekanism-1.7.10-9.1.0.281.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA MekanismGenerators{9.1.0} [MekanismGenerators] (MekanismGenerators-1.7.10-9.1.0.281.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA millenaire{6.0.0} [Millénaire] (millenaire-6.0.0.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA MineTweaker3{3.0.10} [MineTweaker 3] (MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.10B.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA MobProperties{1.0.2} [Mob Properties] (MobProperties-1.7.10-1.0.2.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA modtweaker2{0.9.6} [Mod Tweaker 2] (ModTweaker2-0.9.6.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA MouseTweaks{2.4.4} [Mouse Tweaks] (MouseTweaks-2.4.4-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA NEIAddons{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA NEIAddons|Developer{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Developer Tools] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA NEIAddons|AppEng{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics 2] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA NEIAddons|Botany{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Botany] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA NEIAddons|Forestry{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA NEIAddons|ExNihilo{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Ex Nihilo] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA neiintegration{1.1.2} [NEI Integration] (NEIIntegration-MC1.7.10-1.1.2.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA NetherOres{1.7.10R2.3.1} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-[1.7.10]2.3.1-22.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA Quadrum{1.2.0} [Quadrum] (Quadrum-1.7.10-1.2.0.B13-universal.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA ResourceLoader{1.0} [Resource Loader] (ResourceLoader-1.0.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA AS_Ruins{14.6} [Ruins Spawning System] (Ruins-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA Sanguimancy{1.7.10-1.1.9-35} [Sanguimancy] (Sanguimancy-1.7.10-1.1.9-35.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA SimilsaxTranstructors{1.7.10.15} [Similsax Transtructors] (SimilsaxTranstructors-1.7.10.15.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA squidless{0.6.1} [Squidless] (squidless-1.7.10-0.6.1.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA StorageDrawers{1.7.10-1.10.1} [Storage Drawers] (StorageDrawers-1.7.10-1.10.1.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA StorageDrawersForestry{1.7.10-1.1.2} [Storage Drawers: Forestry Pack] (StorageDrawers-Forestry-1.7.10-1.1.2.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA StorageDrawersMisc{1.7.10-1.1.2} [Storage Drawers: Misc Pack] (StorageDrawers-Misc-1.7.10-1.1.2.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA StorageDrawersNatura{1.7.10-1.1.1} [Storage Drawers: Natura Pack] (StorageDrawers-Natura-1.7.10-1.1.1.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA supercraftingframe{1.7.10.3} [Super Crafting Frame] (supercraftingframe-1.7.10.3.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA TCBotaniaExoflame{1.0} [TCBotaniaExoflame] (TCBotaniaExoflame-1.7.10-1.4.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA tcinventoryscan{1.0.11} [TC Inventory Scanning] (tcinventoryscan-mc1.7.10-1.0.11.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA tcnodetracker{1.1.2} [TC Node Tracker] (tcnodetracker-1.7.10-1.1.2.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA thaumcraftneiplugin{@VERSION@} [Thaumcraft NEI Plugin] (thaumcraftneiplugin-1.7.10-1.7a.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA ThaumicExploration{0.6.0} [Thaumic Exploration] (ThaumicExploration-1.7.10-1.1-53.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA TiCTooltips{1.2.5} [TiC Tooltips] (TiCTooltips-mc1.7.10-1.2.5.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA WailaHarvestability{1.1.6} [Waila Harvestability] (WailaHarvestability-mc1.7.10-1.1.6.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA wailaplugins{MC1.7.10-0.2.0-23} [WAILA Plugins] (WAILAPlugins-MC1.7.10-0.2.0-23.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA witchery{0.24.1} [Witchery] (witchery-1.7.10-0.24.1.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA WitchingGadgets{1.1.10} [Witching Gadgets] (WitchingGadgets-1.7.10-1.1.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA McMultipart{1.1.2.331} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.2.331-universal.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA IguanaTweaksTConstruct{1.7.10-2.1.6.163} [Iguana Tinker Tweaks] (IguanaTinkerTweaks-1.7.10-2.1.6.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA ForgeMicroblock{1.1.2.331} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.2.331-universal.jar)
UD BiomeTweakerCore{2.0.182} [BiomeTweaker Core] (minecraft.jar)
CoFHCore: -[1.7.10]3.1.3-327
AE2 Version: stable rv2-stable-10 for Forge 10.13.2.1291
Mantle Environment: Environment healthy.
TConstruct Environment: Environment healthy.
NetherOres: -[1.7.10]2.3.1-22
AE2 Integration: IC2:OFF, RotaryCraft:OFF, RC:ON, BC:ON, RF:ON, RFItem:ON, MFR:OFF, DSU:ON, FZ:OFF, FMP:ON, RB:OFF, CLApi:OFF, Waila:ON, InvTweaks:ON, NEI:ON, CraftGuide:OFF, Mekanism:ON, ImmibisMicroblocks:OFF, BetterStorage:OFF
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Player Count: 0 / 8; []
Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

Rokuma

Jul 29, 2019
Here is the log shown in minecraft launcher after the crash, can you get something out of this? Or do you need something else?
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Don't be sad. I'll do better next time, I promise!

Time: 02/09/16 16:29
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.NibbleArray.func_76582_a(SourceFile:28)
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.ExtendedBlockStorage.func_76665_b(SourceFile:75)
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_76628_c(Chunk.java:548)
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_150812_a(Chunk.java:878)
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_150813_a(Chunk.java:862)
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilChunkLoader.loadEntities(AnvilChunkLoader.java:500)
at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:41)
at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:12)
at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor.skipQueue(AsynchronousExecutor.java:344)
at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor.getSkipQueue(AsynchronousExecutor.java:302)
at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOExecutor.syncChunkLoad(ChunkIOExecutor.java:12)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.loadChunk(ChunkProviderServer.java:126)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73158_c(ChunkProviderServer.java:101)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71222_d(MinecraftServer.java:265)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71247_a(IntegratedServer.java:78)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71197_b(IntegratedServer.java:92)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
Java Version: 1.8.0_25, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 986299832 bytes (940 MB) / 2136473600 bytes (2037 MB) up to 3817865216 bytes (3641 MB)
JVM Flags: 4 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx4096m -Xms256m -XX:permSize=256m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 50, allocated: 0, tallocated: 6
FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.99.99 Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1614 126 mods loaded, 125 mods active
States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
UCHIJAAAAAAA mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA FML{7.10.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA Forge{10.13.4.1614} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA appliedenergistics2-core{rv2-stable-10} [AppliedEnergistics2 Core] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA CodeChickenCore{1.0.7.46} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA LambdaLib|Core{1.2.3} [LambdaLib|Core] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA MCVanillaTweaks{1.0} [Mariculture - Vanilla Tweaks] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA NotEnoughItems{1.0.5.120} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.5.120-universal.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA OpenEye{0.6} [OpenEye] (OpenEye-0.6-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA WitchingGadgetsCore{1.1.10} [Witching Gadgets Core] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA <CoFH ASM>{000} [CoFH ASM] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA BinniePatcher{1.8.2} [Binnie Patcher] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA LambdaLib{1.2.3} [LambdaLib] (LambdaLib-1.2.3.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA CoFHCore{1.7.10R3.1.3} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.1.3-327.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA academy-craft{1.0.4} [Academy Craft] (AcademyCraft-1.0.4.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA AccidentallyCircumstantialEvents{1.12.9} [Accidentally Circumstantial Events] (accidentallycircumstantialevents-1.12.9.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA AgriCraft{1.7.10-1.5.0} [AgriCraft] (AgriCraft-1.7.10-1.5.0.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA appliedenergistics2{rv2-stable-10} [Applied Energistics 2] (appliedenergistics2-rv2-stable-10.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA Baubles{1.0.1.10} [Baubles] (Baubles-1.7.10-1.0.1.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA Thaumcraft{4.2.3.5} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft-1.7.10-4.2.3.5.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA arcanearteries{5} [Arcane Arteries] (ArcaneArteries0.8.2.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA Waila{1.5.10} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.10_1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA Automagy{0.28.2} [Automagy] (Automagy-1.7.10-0.28.2.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA bagginses{2.1.1} [Bagginses] (Bagginses-2.1.1.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA betterbuilderswands{0.6.1} [Better Builder's Wands] (BetterBuildersWands-0.6.1-1.7.10r80+358ee26.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA BiblioCraft{1.11.5} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.11.5][MC1.7.10].jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA ExtrabiomesXL{3.16.1} [ExtrabiomesXL] (extrabiomesxl_1.7.10-3.16.1.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA BiblioWoodsEBXL{1.4} [BiblioWoods ExtraBiomesXL Edition] (BiblioWoods[ExtraBiomesXL][v1.4].jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA Mantle{1.7.10-0.3.2.jenkins191} [Mantle] (Mantle-1.7.10-0.3.2b.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA Natura{2.2.0} [Natura] (natura-1.7.10-2.2.1a2.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA BiblioWoodsNatura{1.5} [BiblioWoods Natura Edition] (BiblioWoods[Natura][v1.5].jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA Forestry{4.2.15.63} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry_1.7.10-4.2.15.63.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA BinnieCore{2.0-pre14} [Binnie Core] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre14.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA Botany{2.0-pre14} [Botany] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre14.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA ExtraBees{2.0-pre14} [Extra Bees] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre14.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA ExtraTrees{2.0-pre14} [Extra Trees] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre14.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA Genetics{2.0-pre14} [Genetics] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre14.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA BiomeTweaker{2.0.182} [BiomeTweaker] (BiomeTweaker-1.7.10-2.0.182.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA BlockProperties{0.1.5} [Block Properties] (BlockProperties-1.7.10-0.1.5.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA AWWayofTime{v1.3.3} [Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry] (BloodMagic-1.7.10-1.3.3-17.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA Botania{r1.8-249} [Botania] (Botania r1.8-249.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA ForbiddenMagic{1.7.10-0.575} [Forbidden Magic] (Forbidden Magic-1.7.10-0.575.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA guideapi{1.7.10-1.0.1-20} [Guide-API] (Guide-API-1.7.10-1.0.1-20.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA TConstruct{1.7.10-1.8.8.build988} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct-1.7.10-1.8.8.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA BloodArsenal{1.2-5} [Blood Arsenal] (BloodArsenal-1.7.10-1.2-5.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA BuildCraft|Core{7.1.16} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-7.1.16.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA BuildCraft|Builders{7.1.16} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-7.1.16.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA BuildCraft|Transport{7.1.16} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-7.1.16.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA BuildCraft|Energy{7.1.16} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-7.1.16.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA BuildCraft|Silicon{7.1.16} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-7.1.16.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA BuildCraft|Robotics{7.1.16} [BC Robotics] (buildcraft-7.1.16.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA BuildCraft|Factory{7.1.16} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-7.1.16.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA BuildCraft|Compat{7.1.5} [BuildCraft Compat] (buildcraft-compat-7.1.5.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA Railcraft{9.12.2.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.0.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA ForgeMultipart{1.1.2.331} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.2.331-universal.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA chisel{2.5.1.44} [Chisel 2] (Chisel2-2.5.1.44.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA CarpentersBlocks{3.3.8} [Carpenter's Blocks] (Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.8 - MC 1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA ChiselFacades{1.7.10-2.10-cricket} [Chisel Facades] (ChiselFacades-1.7.10-2.10-cricket.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA climatecontrol{0.6.beta57} [Climate Control] (ClimateControl-0.6.beta59.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA TravellersGear{1.16.6} [Traveller's Gear] (TravellersGear-1.7.10-1.16.6.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA companions{1.7.10-0.1.2} [Companions] (companions-1.2.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA craftingtweaks{1.0.82} [Crafting Tweaks] (craftingtweaks-mc1.7.10-1.0.82.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA inpure|core{1.7.10R1.0.0B9} [INpureCore] (INpureCore-[1.7.10]1.0.0B9-62.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA CreeperCollateral{1.7.10R1.0.0B3} [CreeperCollateral] (CreeperCollateral-[1.7.10]1.0.0B3-15.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA CustomMainMenu{1.1} [Custom Main Menu] (CustomMainMenu-MC1.7.10-1.1.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA Enchiridion{1.3} [Enchiridion] (Enchiridion 2-1.7.10-2.0.2a.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA Enchiridion2{2.0.2a} [Enchiridion 2] (Enchiridion 2-1.7.10-2.0.2a.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA endercore{1.7.10-0.2.0.36_beta} [EnderCore] (EnderCore-1.7.10-0.2.0.36_beta.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA EnderZoo{1.7.10-1.0.15.32} [Ender Zoo] (EnderZoo-1.7.10-1.0.15.32.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA EnhancedInventories{1.7.10-1.1.9} [Enhanced Inventories] (EnhancedInventories-1.7.10-1.1.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA ExtraTiC{1.4.6} [ExtraTiC] (ExtraTiC-1.7.10-1.4.6.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA gadomancy{1.0.7.2} [Gadomancy] (gadomancy-1.7.10-1.0.7.2.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA GardenContainers{1.7.10-1.7.0} [Garden Containers] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.7.0.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA GardenCore{1.7.10-1.7.0} [Garden Core] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.7.0.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA GardenStuff{1.7.10-1.7.0} [Garden Stuff] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.7.0.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA GardenTrees{1.7.10-1.7.0} [Garden Trees] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.7.0.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA GraveStone{2.16.1} [GraveStone] (GraveStone-2.16.1.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA HardcoreQuesting{4.4.4} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (HQM-The Journey-4.4.4.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA inventorytweaks{1.58-147-645ca10} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.58-147.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA JABBA{1.2.2} [JABBA] (Jabba-1.2.2_1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA launchgui{1.0.0} [LaunchGUI] (LaunchGui-1.7.10-1.5-8-client.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA magicalcrops{1.7.2 - 0.1 ALPHA} [Magical Crops] (magicalcrops-1.7.10_0.1.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA MagicBees{2.4.3} [Magic Bees] (magicbees-1.7.10-2.4.3.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA Mariculture{1.7.10-1.2.4.2a} [Mariculture] (Mariculture-Deluxe-1.7.10-1.2.4.2a.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA MariTech{1.0} [Marine Technlogy] (Mariculture-Deluxe-1.7.10-1.2.4.2a.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA Mekanism{9.1.0} [Mekanism] (Mekanism-1.7.10-9.1.0.281.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA MekanismGenerators{9.1.0} [MekanismGenerators] (MekanismGenerators-1.7.10-9.1.0.281.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA millenaire{6.0.0} [Millénaire] (millenaire-6.0.0.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA MineTweaker3{3.0.10} [MineTweaker 3] (MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.10B.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA MobProperties{1.0.2} [Mob Properties] (MobProperties-1.7.10-1.0.2.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA modtweaker2{0.9.6} [Mod Tweaker 2] (ModTweaker2-0.9.6.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA MouseTweaks{2.4.4} [Mouse Tweaks] (MouseTweaks-2.4.4-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA NEIAddons{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA NEIAddons|Developer{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Developer Tools] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA NEIAddons|AppEng{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics 2] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA NEIAddons|Botany{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Botany] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA NEIAddons|Forestry{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA NEIAddons|ExNihilo{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Ex Nihilo] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA neiintegration{1.1.2} [NEI Integration] (NEIIntegration-MC1.7.10-1.1.2.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA NetherOres{1.7.10R2.3.1} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-[1.7.10]2.3.1-22.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA Quadrum{1.2.0} [Quadrum] (Quadrum-1.7.10-1.2.0.B13-universal.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA ResourceLoader{1.0} [Resource Loader] (ResourceLoader-1.0.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA AS_Ruins{14.6} [Ruins Spawning System] (Ruins-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA Sanguimancy{1.7.10-1.1.9-35} [Sanguimancy] (Sanguimancy-1.7.10-1.1.9-35.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA SimilsaxTranstructors{1.7.10.15} [Similsax Transtructors] (SimilsaxTranstructors-1.7.10.15.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA squidless{0.6.1} [Squidless] (squidless-1.7.10-0.6.1.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA StorageDrawers{1.7.10-1.10.1} [Storage Drawers] (StorageDrawers-1.7.10-1.10.1.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA StorageDrawersForestry{1.7.10-1.1.2} [Storage Drawers: Forestry Pack] (StorageDrawers-Forestry-1.7.10-1.1.2.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA StorageDrawersMisc{1.7.10-1.1.2} [Storage Drawers: Misc Pack] (StorageDrawers-Misc-1.7.10-1.1.2.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA StorageDrawersNatura{1.7.10-1.1.1} [Storage Drawers: Natura Pack] (StorageDrawers-Natura-1.7.10-1.1.1.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA supercraftingframe{1.7.10.3} [Super Crafting Frame] (supercraftingframe-1.7.10.3.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA TCBotaniaExoflame{1.0} [TCBotaniaExoflame] (TCBotaniaExoflame-1.7.10-1.4.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA tcinventoryscan{1.0.11} [TC Inventory Scanning] (tcinventoryscan-mc1.7.10-1.0.11.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA tcnodetracker{1.1.2} [TC Node Tracker] (tcnodetracker-1.7.10-1.1.2.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA thaumcraftneiplugin{@VERSION@} [Thaumcraft NEI Plugin] (thaumcraftneiplugin-1.7.10-1.7a.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA ThaumicExploration{0.6.0} [Thaumic Exploration] (ThaumicExploration-1.7.10-1.1-53.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA TiCTooltips{1.2.5} [TiC Tooltips] (TiCTooltips-mc1.7.10-1.2.5.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA WailaHarvestability{1.1.6} [Waila Harvestability] (WailaHarvestability-mc1.7.10-1.1.6.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA wailaplugins{MC1.7.10-0.2.0-23} [WAILA Plugins] (WAILAPlugins-MC1.7.10-0.2.0-23.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA witchery{0.24.1} [Witchery] (witchery-1.7.10-0.24.1.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA WitchingGadgets{1.1.10} [Witching Gadgets] (WitchingGadgets-1.7.10-1.1.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA McMultipart{1.1.2.331} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.2.331-universal.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA IguanaTweaksTConstruct{1.7.10-2.1.6.163} [Iguana Tinker Tweaks] (IguanaTinkerTweaks-1.7.10-2.1.6.jar)
UCHIJAAAAAAA ForgeMicroblock{1.1.2.331} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.2.331-universal.jar)
UD BiomeTweakerCore{2.0.182} [BiomeTweaker Core] (minecraft.jar)
CoFHCore: -[1.7.10]3.1.3-327
AE2 Version: stable rv2-stable-10 for Forge 10.13.2.1291
Mantle Environment: Environment healthy.
TConstruct Environment: Environment healthy.
NetherOres: -[1.7.10]2.3.1-22
AE2 Integration: IC2:OFF, RotaryCraft:OFF, RC:ON, BC:ON, RF:ON, RFItem:ON, MFR:OFF, DSU:ON, FZ:OFF, FMP:ON, RB:OFF, CLApi:OFF, Waila:ON, InvTweaks:ON, NEI:ON, CraftGuide:OFF, Mekanism:ON, ImmibisMicroblocks:OFF, BetterStorage:OFF
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Player Count: 0 / 8; []
Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
That error is very likely a corrupted chunk or an erroring entity/block causing the chunk to not load.
See this post for a possible fix (start reading after the first code block). If this does not work you could try using a map editor to regenerate the chunk, just know you will lose anything inside it when regenerated.

Reactions: fimbrethil
H

Harst

just know you will lose anything inside it when regenerated.
If this chunk is inside my base, then i may loose quuite much... but if it's any other, i don't really care.
Do we know why there is corrupted chunk? Is it a problem from a mod? or something from vanilla?

I'll go see your link.

EDIT : If i understand properly, the chunk who threw a error while being loaded because of something corrupted inside while be cleaned on the loading of the save. Then i close the game, i turn the two lines back to false, and i'll try to play my old save again. Am i Right?

Last edited:

Paxaxx

Jul 29, 2019
Also once you fix it and to anyone else. Make a back up every now and then (I do it when I compleat a chapter in the book or kill a big boss for the first time)

Reactions: fimbrethil