[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
converting the area to magic biome turned out to be easier for getting the trees to start crossing. Thinking witchery would have been easier too. When through thirty stacks of seeds and hadn't even fully covered the area it could handle.

d9phoenix

Jul 29, 2019
converting the area to magic biome turned out to be easier for getting the trees to start crossing. Thinking witchery would have been easier too. When through thirty stacks of seeds and hadn't even fully covered the area it could handle.

The last time i played with that machine, i just put it over top of a alchemical furnace and alymbic(?). Made sure to feed it something only it needed and just let it go until it finished the area off

Reactions: DeathOfTime

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
The last time i played with that machine, i just put it over top of a alchemical furnace and alymbic(?). Made sure to feed it something only it needed and just let it go until it finished the area off
Never thought of the fact the alembic can pump directly into that. The silver wood log-node conversion was still easiest. Placed 6 nodes right under the surface earlier. They should be done converting the area.

The only issue I was having with that machine was the crafting the seeds to distill into herba. I crafted 15 stacks of wheat into seeds in a worktable. The game froze completely for 10 seconds, and right after it came out of it the server kicked me. It lagged the other player as well. I was thinking of popping another assembler on the drawer system and letting it do the crafting. Then hoppering that into a bi-space barrel and feeding the furnace with that. I have bi-space barrels all over doing stuff like that. They are actually better the ender storage mod items for some things(though i wouldn't have used them if ender storage was in here, just would have never occurred to me that they are better at it.).

I took are current alchemical furnace and set it up out there for a little bit. I took the golem with it. Never occurred to me in the slightest to just pump the herba into the machine.

Underworld3

Jul 29, 2019
I started a new regrowth game and auto refill in my hotbar isnt working. Anyone know how to get it working? As I remember from my last play through, it used to work.

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
I started a new regrowth game and auto refill in my hotbar isnt working. Anyone know how to get it working? As I remember from my last play through, it used to work.
open your inventory. there should be a button with ... on it at the top right. In their are most the inventory tweaks options. That one is the middle right button, if I remember right(i am disabling it on every pack I play on that uses the mod)

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Has anyone done a Ritual of Gaia's Transformation? Is it enabled in this pack? Where do you place the 8 plinths? I've only seen a screenshot with 4.
I just watched a tutorial, I put a block of ice in one of the plinths to get a Frozen Ocean biome, but all I get is "Nothing appears to have happened..." - any suggestions?
I also tried the layout as per this post, in case the mod has changed, no luck.

Last edited:

Underworld3

Jul 29, 2019
open your inventory. there should be a button with ... on it at the top right. In their are most the inventory tweaks options. That one is the middle right button, if I remember right(i am disabling it on every pack I play on that uses the mod)

Got it working.

MrNobodyx3

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know where i should put this.. so i'm just gonna tell you :D In Chapter 14 of the Quest book, the "getting gassy" quest did not register the crafting of the basic gas tank :/ don't know if it has something to do with mekanism or HQM ^^

Have fun building! =3

Rokuma

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know where i should put this.. so i'm just gonna tell you :D In Chapter 14 of the Quest book, the "getting gassy" quest did not register the crafting of the basic gas tank :/ don't know if it has something to do with mekanism or HQM ^^

Have fun building! =3
@thephoenixlodge Can confirm this as well, it seems likely it had some kind of data value when set up.

d9phoenix

Jul 29, 2019
So i was playing v1.0 last night, finally got around to building my boiler and starting my power network. One thing i noticed is i can no longer see the stored energy in Emerald Kensis pipes or in several other units like i used to. I poked around in waila and the mod config file and they seem like they are all supposed to show like they did in v.9. Any one know where the setting is ? or is this a change to the mod pack ?

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
How can I detect the number of items in the world in an area? I want to set up something to supply Beegonias with a supply of drones, I was hoping a Formation Plane would do the trick, but I can't figure out how to prevent overflow. I've used Steve's Factory Manager for this in other packs.

kalmondo

Jul 29, 2019
So, I am still getting those filtering errors, and even though its not near as bad as it was, I wills till occasionaly time out of the server because of it. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I might go about getting rid of the rest of these filtering errors? Log: http://paste.ee/p/NMbo3

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
How can I detect the number of items in the world in an area? I want to set up something to supply Beegonias with a supply of drones, I was hoping a Formation Plane would do the trick, but I can't figure out how to prevent overflow. I've used Steve's Factory Manager for this in other packs.
a wooden pressure plate. it detects any item that is on it and produces a redstone signal.

Paxaxx

Jul 29, 2019
a wooden pressure plate. it detects any item that is on it and produces a redstone signal.

Im not sure if this is right but i think beegonias can eat more then they need so its wasteful to not have it timed right.

Also not sure but last time i used a beegonia it was a passive generating flower so will die out unless planted on enchanted soil but if im wrong then honestly just set up a trusty redstone signal dispenser (simmiler to the wooden pressure plate) timed to a mana detector and a inverter so that it only dispenses bees when the mana spreader stops sending mana

Rokuma

Jul 29, 2019
Im not sure if this is right but i think beegonias can eat more then they need so its wasteful to not have it timed right.

Also not sure but last time i used a beegonia it was a passive generating flower so will die out unless planted on enchanted soil but if im wrong then honestly just set up a trusty redstone signal dispenser (simmiler to the wooden pressure plate) timed to a mana detector and a inverter so that it only dispenses bees when the mana spreader stops sending mana
Beegonia is NOT a passive flower, it requires drones. This requires some effort to automate, as you need to produce spare drones and toss them into the world for it to feed on. If this was a passive flower, the endoflame would also be one, and the Gourmaryllis.

Daybloom/night shade (no effort at all), and hydroangeas (infinite water source) are the only "passive" flowers.

You can use a timer to slow it down, however I'm fairly certain the beegonia doesn't have a wastefulness to it. Should be able to just do the same as an endoflame automation.

(This apparently did not send earlier in the day when I wrote it, sorry about that)

Paxaxx

Jul 29, 2019
Beegonia is NOT a passive flower, it requires drones. This requires some effort to automate, as you need to produce spare drones and toss them into the world for it to feed on. If this was a passive flower, the endoflame would also be one, and the Gourmaryllis.

Daybloom/night shade (no effort at all), and hydroangeas (infinite water source) are the only "passive" flowers.

You can use a timer to slow it down, however I'm fairly certain the beegonia doesn't have a wastefulness to it. Should be able to just do the same as an endoflame automation.

(This apparently did not send earlier in the day when I wrote it, sorry about that)

I understand it shouldnt be but i remember it did turn into a shrub maybe it was a bug that has been fixed im just giving a warning heads up

cravenhydra78

Jul 29, 2019
first time i have ever tried to max out a witchery altar you know figuring out the right number of the right flowers instead of just spamming bone meal and calling it good. after i planted some wheat and it was still growing i noticed my altar power falling i thought since they were 10/10/10 seeds they were counting as 4 instead of 1 so i pulled them out. have been standing idle ever since with nothing growing and about every 30 seconds my power drops by 6 so really 1 its a 6x altar. i have been watching long enough to see it drop over 100 so im pretty sure any plant updates from my previous work would be done by now. anyone have a clue whats going on? has this always happened and i never noticed? playing version 1.0 btw. -------- a couple hours later while tearing everything apart piece by piece the problem solved its self when i removed all my ember moss would sill love to know what the cause was

Last edited: