[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

H

HaruDasom

Here's a bit of an odd question.

How can you get natura trees?

Mutandus only shifts through vanilla and ex biome plants and trees.

It looks like the nether is completely without a single sapling in it, only the giant mushrooms.

Place an alchemy catalyst under a mana pool, then throw some vanilla saplings into the pool until they are changed to what you want.

You can get all Natura saplings except the slimy sapling.

manevilus

Jul 29, 2019
I have a few questions, specifically about biome generation, and how it works, for example, started a new world, and I spawned in an area where in at least 10 chunks around me no dead tree thingies, and slate is not here either. I also found a magical forest biome, (No grass) but a mushroom tree, and a few oaks, is this supposed to happen?

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Place an alchemy catalyst under a mana pool, then throw some vanilla saplings into the pool until they are changed to what you want.

You can get all Natura saplings except the slimy sapling.
The slimy sapling is obtainable, just only through the mysterious maps.

d9phoenix

Jul 29, 2019
Ive been within the range of 24 - 32 blocks and zero spawns, Ive placed half slabs inside to stop spider spanws, even tried without.
Ive checked the light level, it is all showing as red X and the light level is all 0, So no light is getting in at all

And if i remove the tourches from the base.. mobs spawn around it, just not in it, so its not a potion effect
Maybe im just unlucky.. the game hates me

You do have your visual range turned up above 7(?) chunks so it loads properly ? I have not played vanilla in years now so i do not remember how many chunks you have to keep loaded for them to work.

kalmondo

Jul 29, 2019
Open your Regrowth folder, go to minecraft->config and find Waila.cfg
change the line
Code:
B:waila.cfg.newfilters=true
to say
Code:
B:waila.cfg.newfilters=false
This should help out with the NEI filtering lag.

However I'm not sure why the following is showing up at all, it is the only mention of pixelmon in the logs.
Code:
Now reading mappings for [pixelmon:pC Block;pixelmon:pokeHealer;pixelmon:Fossil Machine Block;pixelmon:Moltres Shrine;pixelmon:Zapdos Shrine;pixelmon:Articuno Shrine]
[pixelmon:pC Block] was determined to be an invalid blockRegistry key?! FIX THIS
[pixelmon:pokeHealer] was determined to be an invalid blockRegistry key?! FIX THIS
[pixelmon:Fossil Machine Block] was determined to be an invalid blockRegistry key?! FIX THIS
[pixelmon:Moltres Shrine] was determined to be an invalid blockRegistry key?! FIX THIS
[pixelmon:Zapdos Shrine] was determined to be an invalid blockRegistry key?! FIX THIS
[pixelmon:Articuno Shrine] was determined to be an invalid blockRegistry key?! FIX THIS

Okay, I am headed to bed now, but I made the config change, and will see if that helps tomorrow. But I over looked this pixelmon stuff. Is pixelmon in this mod pack? I wonder why . . .

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
The slimy sapling is obtainable, just only through the mysterious maps.
Which work in a interesting and slightly exploitable way. Isn't all that bad though. It is rare to get one of the maps and the rewards are mostly underwhelming.
I was helping Rokuma run one of the maps for a bit. When we found out it gens the contents of the structure on use. Not until then.
The each map # seems to only ever point to one spot and well gen the contents of the structure every time they are activated.

You do have your visual range turned up above 7(?) chunks so it loads properly ? I have not played vanilla in years now so i do not remember how many chunks you have to keep loaded for them to work.
It has to be at least a render distance of 10 for mob spawning to work correctly. It is still on Jira as a open issue, last time I checked. So likely hasn't been fixed as of 1.10. And has been a issue since 2012, by the looks of it.

My post appeared to fall between the gaps, so reposting irt, if you guys dont mind

Question, Is there any differances with the way mob spawns work on Regrowth 1.0.0 ??

Ive just got into Thaumcraft, and decided that constantly searching for nodes is very tedius and boring.. so ive created a mobfarm tower to spawn mobs and have them drop to the bottom
The tower is 21blocks high, so as to leave them on 1heart from the fall, and 19x19 radius.. Water flowing 8 blocks up top, wioth 4 platforms of solid blocks to have the mobs spawn on
The "Cage" is 2 blocks high and then a cealed roof. Even added a chunkloader to try help
Not the prettiest design, but one i have used in the past for differnt packs, and it works
Yet ive had zero mob spawns inside the tower
Ive lit the area up around the tower aswell and still nothing
Also, replicated the tower in the ocean, and still no luck..

Basically, whats the best way to recharge my Wand
Mob farm issue might be distance. You've set it up before. Likely you got the distances between the spawn floor and the player right then.

As for the wand. There are quests that hand out nodes. those work great for a quick recharge.
make a obsidian cage. Like the glass one you make when incasing the node for the node in a jar(just a single block space radius box around a empty space). Leave one block out. Place another set of blocks as a edge on that, in case it is to close and the node picks you up. Then place the node in the cage. If it is one you don't like, break the node, otherwise break the cage.

A little distance between the nodes(i did four blocks, though more is likely needed) will keep them from draining/infecting each other.)Then a world anchor will keep the chunk loaded. Me and my little brother also popped stabilizers on them.

I didn't get a hungry node when i tried that. So my thought on how to design the box might be flawed. It should help protect you from it though.

Later more nodes can be moved there using the node in jar(if a mod related method is wanted). or teleposers, cardboard boxes

Last edited:

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Which work in a interesting and slightly exploitable way. Isn't all that bad though. It is rare to get one of the maps and the rewards are mostly underwhelming.

I was helping Rokuma run one of the maps for a bit. When we found out it gens the contents of the structure on use. Not until then.
The each map # seems to only ever point to one spot and well gen the contents of the structure every time they are activated.

Hardly an exploit, its how they're intended to work. There are a limited number of rewards, but it is intended that you get the maps multiple times to get all the possible rewards.

Reactions: DeathOfTime

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
Took a few tries. Got a setup and leave blood altar going though.

Tried villagers. Couldn't figure out how to heal them fast enough. Went over to witch and skeleton spawners that were lying around. The witches are throwing potions to keep them all alive. I've left it up and running for a little bit and gone elsewhere and they are still going when i get back. Its chunk loaded and using the well of suffering. Improving the altar that it is feeding now.

I8nlH35.png
Edit: Forgot to mention. The ritual of regeneration is off. It was setup for something else that didn't work out. I decided to leave it. I just have no reason to use it.
Hardly an exploit, its how they're intended to work. There are a limited number of rewards, but it is intended that you get the maps multiple times to get all the possible rewards.
I like the thought and thoroughness you put into this pack.

Last edited:
Reactions: An0nymuS

Mordenkainen

Jul 29, 2019
Took a few tries. Got a setup and leave blood altar going though.

Tried villagers. Couldn't figure out how to heal them fast enough. Went over to witch and skeleton spawners that were lying around. The witches are throwing potions to keep them all alive. I've left it up and running for a little bit and gone elsewhere and they are still going when i get back. Its chunk loaded and using the well of suffering. Improving the altar that it is feeding now.

I8nlH35.png
Edit: Forgot to mention. The ritual of regeneration is off. It was setup for something else that didn't work out. I decided to leave it. I just have no reason to use it.

I like the thought and thoroughness you put into this pack.
You will likely get an overflow of entities if you leave the witch spawner running while you are nearby. Also, this system won't work when you aren't around without using some top tier Botania stuff.

My advice would be to use the spawner to get a dozen or so witches under the altar, then disable/remove it. Then, name the witches with a nametag. Named mobs don't despawn so those witches will be there forever.

So with a minor change you elimiate the possibility of a mob overflow, and enable the ritual to function even when you aren't there. Of course you would still need to chunkload the altar.

Reactions: An0nymuS

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
You will likely get an overflow of entities if you leave the witch spawner running while you are nearby. Also, this system won't work when you aren't around without using some top tier Botania stuff.

My advice would be to use the spawner to get a dozen or so witches under the altar, then disable/remove it. Then, name the witches with a nametag. Named mobs don't despawn so those witches will be there forever.

So with a minor change you elimiate the possibility of a mob overflow, and enable the ritual to function even when you aren't there. Of course you would still need to chunkload the altar.
I seem to remember spawners have a spawn cap. That pic shows what was actually the max they got to. I did switch out a skeleton spawner for a zombie one. I don't know if the cap is per mob or total. I do know moving them out of the spawn area is supposed to detach them from the cap. Not for sure how much of it was true. Learned it all while following a old guide on afk spawning from a skeleton spawner.

I forgot about the despawn thing. The witches don't always seem to use potions either. I think I might ultimately need a upgraded spawner from one of the thaumcraft ?addons?.

Edit: Found the relavent bit.
http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Monster_Spawner
If, at the time of spawning, 6 or more mobs of the spawner's type are present within a 9×9×9 area, centered on the spawner block, the spawner "poofs" without creating any mobs and then waits for the next cycle.

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
So, how do you get the natura saplings?
I just got a slimy sapling off a reward bag. I remember another on the server getting one of the nether natura saplings off of it. Not for sure if they are on the list of rewards. I could see if the list is visible in the files somewhere.

All I could find was this:
Code:
//add recipe to make natura sapling
recipes.addShapeless(darkwood, [mcDarkOak, netherSoil]);

//Alchemy for natura saplings
ManaInfusion.addAlchemy(natRedwood, willow, 5000);
ManaInfusion.addAlchemy(eucalyptus, natRedwood, 5000);
ManaInfusion.addAlchemy(hopseed, eucalyptus, 5000);
ManaInfusion.addAlchemy(natSakura, hopseed, 5000);
ManaInfusion.addAlchemy(ghostwood, natSakura, 5000);
ManaInfusion.addAlchemy(bloodwood, ghostwood, 30000);
ManaInfusion.addAlchemy(darkwood, bloodwood, 5000);
ManaInfusion.addAlchemy(fusewood, darkwood, 5000);
ManaInfusion.addAlchemy(maple, fusewood, 5000);
ManaInfusion.addAlchemy(silverbell, maple, 5000);
ManaInfusion.addAlchemy(amaranth, silverbell, 5000);
ManaInfusion.addAlchemy(tigerwood, amaranth, 5000);
ManaInfusion.addAlchemy(willow, tigerwood, 5000);
edit: sorry, forgot the file: "scripts\saplings.zs"
It indicates there are recipes for the sapplings. If you can't get them then a bug might be present. Not certain I am reading it right though. I've used minetweaker. Just not thoroughly enough to know it well.

Edit:
@ICountFrom0
reads like a closed loop
nYvHvOQ.png

TDHoauB.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ICountFrom0

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
I just got a slimy sapling off a reward bag. I remember another on the server getting one of the nether natura saplings off of it. Not for sure if they are on the list of rewards. I could see if the list is visible in the files somewhere.

So, the quick and dirty is, if you combine the Dark Oak saplings with Tainted Soil, you get Natura Darkwood - which you can then catalyze around to the other Naturas?

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
yeah, its a endless loop from there. doesn't have slime sapling. but has the rest it looks like. Tried it out. The sapplings dissapeared on the first catalyst go through, and I never found them. I think my endoflames were to far down for some reason.

They should have started at seven blocks above the manapool and were six blocks above. If not one of the hopperhocks got it. Trying to fix that setup. It is taking some work though. Got to move a few farms. Though i did get the endoflames moved.

It should work though. the biggest hurdle for me was figuring out what netherdirt actually was. Got that on the second guess. Nice to know it is there as a option. I never looked into it and some of those trees look rather nice.

Reactions: ICountFrom0

Paxaxx

Jul 29, 2019
So I'll admit I have not read all of this post so if someone else has pointed this out sorry for the repost but the ring of chordata needs to be nerfed hard. It gives squba level underwater utility when you first get manasteel. I'd suggest changing the recipe to a higher tier fish that you have to breed to get (also a incentive to breed fish) or lock it behind titanium somehow. Also if you have not tried it yet. The ring stacks with the added mobility of diving suits you will fly in crystal clear water.

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
So I'll admit I have not read all of this post so if someone else has pointed this out sorry for the repost but the ring of chordata needs to be nerfed hard. It gives squba level underwater utility when you first get manasteel. I'd suggest changing the recipe to a higher tier fish that you have to breed to get (also a incentive to breed fish) or lock it behind titanium somehow. Also if you have not tried it yet. The ring stacks with the added mobility of diving suits you will fly in crystal clear water.
It eventually gets upstaged by the Sigil of elemental affinity(or whatever its called). The sigil doesn't take up a baubles slot; gives immunity to all fall damage, fire damage(including lava), and drowning damage. Its upkeep isn't much either. I've been using it constantly for awhile and it barely scratches my LP networks reserves.

The ring also takes a combo to get fully going. Without the helmet from mariculture it isn't as useful. Though that does only take wood, glass, and sugar cane. The helmet itself is actually all I needed for awhile. Gives just enough time to do whats needed and surface again.

Lot of stuff is op, if you really want to get into it. I have near immunity to damage and haven't really worked all that hard at it. Bosses are the only issue. And not much of one. I was in a temple room full of boneblocks and spawners. By time i accidently left by world seed I had two spawners and half the bone blocks were gone. I was mobbed by everything and they never damaged me enough to be a threat. I've taken to playing every pack on hard difficulty as I have yet to see the difference from normal and am hoping for a little bit of challenge.

I thought in minecraft I was supposed to be afraid of the dark(i like varied's trailers. they are some great stuff). Now it is just the random fire that scares me, and pigmen. those guys are the tough. Haven't faced them in this pack. I remember plenty of deaths to them before though.

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
Having a issue completing the "Brave New World" quest in "Encoding the World". First we used a acclimatized bee and that didn't work. I just tried a standard bee and drone. Their larvae wasn't recognized either. I think another larvae from a mutation was tried before those as well.
hope you know that title was meant as a joke. I happen to like humor.
IFUSdnt.png

muXPzxe.png
The larvae wasn't accepted for the quest before and after it was analyzed.

LunarDarkAngel

Jul 29, 2019
okay. i am about to scream in frustration now. now i have tried to install regrowth on curse, but academycraft keeps crashing me whenever i try to play. in fact, academycraft crashes me whenever i try to open any instance of minecraft that has said mod. i have no idea what to do now.
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

Time: 2016-08-24 16:49
Description: There was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/typesafe/config/Config
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:163)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:559)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:243)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:480)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/typesafe/config/Config
at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2693)
at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods(Class.java:1967)
at cn.lambdalib.annoreg.core.RegistrationManager.prepareClass(RegistrationManager.java:75)
at cn.lambdalib.annoreg.core.RegistrationManager.loadClasses(RegistrationManager.java:44)
at cn.lambdalib.annoreg.core.RegistrationManager.registerAll(RegistrationManager.java:142)
at cn.lambdalib.annoreg.core.RegistrationManager.registerAll(RegistrationManager.java:155)
at cn.lambdalib.core.LambdaLib.preInit(LambdaLib.java:69)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:532)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:556)
... 10 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.typesafe.config.Config
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
... 44 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:182)
... 46 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.8.0_25, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 559741072 bytes (533 MB) / 1913651200 bytes (1825 MB) up to 3817865216 bytes (3641 MB)
JVM Flags: 4 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx4096m -Xms256m -XX:permSize=256m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.99.99 Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1614 126 mods loaded, 125 mods active
States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
UCH mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar)
UCH FML{7.10.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10.jar)
UCH Forge{10.13.4.1614} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10.jar)
UCH appliedenergistics2-core{rv2-stable-10} [AppliedEnergistics2 Core] (minecraft.jar)
UCH CodeChickenCore{1.0.7.46} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar)
UCH LambdaLib|Core{1.2.3} [LambdaLib|Core] (minecraft.jar)
UCH MCVanillaTweaks{1.0} [Mariculture - Vanilla Tweaks] (minecraft.jar)
UCH NotEnoughItems{1.0.5.120} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.5.120-universal.jar)
UCH OpenEye{0.6} [OpenEye] (OpenEye-0.6-1.7.10.jar)
UCH WitchingGadgetsCore{1.1.10} [Witching Gadgets Core] (minecraft.jar)
UCH <CoFH ASM>{000} [CoFH ASM] (minecraft.jar)
UCH BinniePatcher{1.8.2} [Binnie Patcher] (minecraft.jar)
UCE LambdaLib{1.2.3} [LambdaLib] (LambdaLib-1.2.3.jar)
UCH CoFHCore{1.7.10R3.1.3} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.1.3-327.jar)
UCE academy-craft{1.0.4} [Academy Craft] (AcademyCraft-1.0.4.jar)
UCH AccidentallyCircumstantialEvents{1.12.9} [Accidentally Circumstantial Events] (accidentallycircumstantialevents-1.12.9.jar)
UCH AgriCraft{1.7.10-1.5.0} [AgriCraft] (AgriCraft-1.7.10-1.5.0.jar)
UCH appliedenergistics2{rv2-stable-10} [Applied Energistics 2] (appliedenergistics2-rv2-stable-10.jar)
UCH Baubles{1.0.1.10} [Baubles] (Baubles-1.7.10-1.0.1.10.jar)
UCH Thaumcraft{4.2.3.5} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft-1.7.10-4.2.3.5.jar)
UCH arcanearteries{5} [Arcane Arteries] (ArcaneArteries0.8.2.jar)
UCH Waila{1.5.10} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.10_1.7.10.jar)
UCH Automagy{0.28.2} [Automagy] (Automagy-1.7.10-0.28.2.jar)
UCH bagginses{2.1.1} [Bagginses] (Bagginses-2.1.1.jar)
UCH betterbuilderswands{0.6.1} [Better Builder's Wands] (BetterBuildersWands-0.6.1-1.7.10r80+358ee26.jar)
UCH BiblioCraft{1.11.5} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.11.5][MC1.7.10].jar)
UCH ExtrabiomesXL{3.16.1} [ExtrabiomesXL] (extrabiomesxl_1.7.10-3.16.1.jar)
UCH BiblioWoodsEBXL{1.4} [BiblioWoods ExtraBiomesXL Edition] (BiblioWoods[ExtraBiomesXL][v1.4].jar)
UCH Mantle{1.7.10-0.3.2.jenkins191} [Mantle] (Mantle-1.7.10-0.3.2b.jar)
UCH Natura{2.2.0} [Natura] (natura-1.7.10-2.2.1a2.jar)
UCH BiblioWoodsNatura{1.5} [BiblioWoods Natura Edition] (BiblioWoods[Natura][v1.5].jar)
UCH Forestry{4.2.15.63} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry_1.7.10-4.2.15.63.jar)
UCH BinnieCore{2.0-pre14} [Binnie Core] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre14.jar)
UCH Botany{2.0-pre14} [Botany] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre14.jar)
UCH ExtraBees{2.0-pre14} [Extra Bees] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre14.jar)
UCH ExtraTrees{2.0-pre14} [Extra Trees] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre14.jar)
UCH Genetics{2.0-pre14} [Genetics] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre14.jar)
UCH BiomeTweaker{2.0.182} [BiomeTweaker] (BiomeTweaker-1.7.10-2.0.182.jar)
UCH BlockProperties{0.1.5} [Block Properties] (BlockProperties-1.7.10-0.1.5.jar)
UCH AWWayofTime{v1.3.3} [Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry] (BloodMagic-1.7.10-1.3.3-17.jar)
UCH Botania{r1.8-249} [Botania] (Botania r1.8-249.jar)
UCH ForbiddenMagic{1.7.10-0.575} [Forbidden Magic] (Forbidden Magic-1.7.10-0.575.jar)
UCH guideapi{1.7.10-1.0.1-20} [Guide-API] (Guide-API-1.7.10-1.0.1-20.jar)
UCH TConstruct{1.7.10-1.8.8.build988} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct-1.7.10-1.8.8.jar)
UCH BloodArsenal{1.2-5} [Blood Arsenal] (BloodArsenal-1.7.10-1.2-5.jar)
UCH BuildCraft|Core{7.1.16} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-7.1.16.jar)
UCH BuildCraft|Builders{7.1.16} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-7.1.16.jar)
UCH BuildCraft|Transport{7.1.16} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-7.1.16.jar)
UCH BuildCraft|Energy{7.1.16} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-7.1.16.jar)
UCH BuildCraft|Silicon{7.1.16} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-7.1.16.jar)
UCH BuildCraft|Robotics{7.1.16} [BC Robotics] (buildcraft-7.1.16.jar)
UCH BuildCraft|Factory{7.1.16} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-7.1.16.jar)
UCH BuildCraft|Compat{7.1.5} [BuildCraft Compat] (buildcraft-compat-7.1.5.jar)
UCH Railcraft{9.12.2.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.0.jar)
UCH ForgeMultipart{1.1.2.331} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.2.331-universal.jar)
UCH chisel{2.5.1.44} [Chisel 2] (Chisel2-2.5.1.44.jar)
UCH CarpentersBlocks{3.3.8} [Carpenter's Blocks] (Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.8 - MC 1.7.10.jar)
UCH ChiselFacades{1.7.10-2.10-cricket} [Chisel Facades] (ChiselFacades-1.7.10-2.10-cricket.jar)
UCH climatecontrol{0.6.beta57} [Climate Control] (ClimateControl-0.6.beta59.jar)
UCH TravellersGear{1.16.6} [Traveller's Gear] (TravellersGear-1.7.10-1.16.6.jar)
UCH companions{1.7.10-0.1.2} [Companions] (companions-1.2.jar)
UCH craftingtweaks{1.0.82} [Crafting Tweaks] (craftingtweaks-mc1.7.10-1.0.82.jar)
UCH inpure|core{1.7.10R1.0.0B9} [INpureCore] (INpureCore-[1.7.10]1.0.0B9-62.jar)
UCH CreeperCollateral{1.7.10R1.0.0B3} [CreeperCollateral] (CreeperCollateral-[1.7.10]1.0.0B3-15.jar)
UCH CustomMainMenu{1.1} [Custom Main Menu] (CustomMainMenu-MC1.7.10-1.1.jar)
UCH Enchiridion{1.3} [Enchiridion] (Enchiridion 2-1.7.10-2.0.2a.jar)
UCH Enchiridion2{2.0.2a} [Enchiridion 2] (Enchiridion 2-1.7.10-2.0.2a.jar)
UCH endercore{1.7.10-0.2.0.36_beta} [EnderCore] (EnderCore-1.7.10-0.2.0.36_beta.jar)
UCH EnderZoo{1.7.10-1.0.15.32} [Ender Zoo] (EnderZoo-1.7.10-1.0.15.32.jar)
UCH EnhancedInventories{1.7.10-1.1.9} [Enhanced Inventories] (EnhancedInventories-1.7.10-1.1.10.jar)
UCH ExtraTiC{1.4.6} [ExtraTiC] (ExtraTiC-1.7.10-1.4.6.jar)
UCH gadomancy{1.0.7.2} [Gadomancy] (gadomancy-1.7.10-1.0.7.2.jar)
UCH GardenContainers{1.7.10-1.7.0} [Garden Containers] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.7.0.jar)
UCH GardenCore{1.7.10-1.7.0} [Garden Core] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.7.0.jar)
UCH GardenStuff{1.7.10-1.7.0} [Garden Stuff] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.7.0.jar)
UCH GardenTrees{1.7.10-1.7.0} [Garden Trees] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.7.0.jar)
UCH GraveStone{2.16.1} [GraveStone] (GraveStone-2.16.1.jar)
UCH HardcoreQuesting{4.4.4} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (HQM-The Journey-4.4.4.jar)
UCH inventorytweaks{1.58-147-645ca10} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.58-147.jar)
UCH JABBA{1.2.2} [JABBA] (Jabba-1.2.2_1.7.10.jar)
UCH launchgui{1.0.0} [LaunchGUI] (LaunchGui-1.7.10-1.5-8-client.jar)
UCH magicalcrops{1.7.2 - 0.1 ALPHA} [Magical Crops] (magicalcrops-1.7.10_0.1.jar)
UCH MagicBees{2.4.3} [Magic Bees] (magicbees-1.7.10-2.4.3.jar)
UCH Mariculture{1.7.10-1.2.4.2a} [Mariculture] (Mariculture-Deluxe-1.7.10-1.2.4.2a.jar)
UCH MariTech{1.0} [Marine Technlogy] (Mariculture-Deluxe-1.7.10-1.2.4.2a.jar)
UCH Mekanism{9.1.0} [Mekanism] (Mekanism-1.7.10-9.1.0.281.jar)
UCH MekanismGenerators{9.1.0} [MekanismGenerators] (MekanismGenerators-1.7.10-9.1.0.281.jar)
UCH millenaire{6.0.0} [Millénaire] (millenaire-6.0.0.jar)
UCH MineTweaker3{3.0.10} [MineTweaker 3] (MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.10B.jar)
UCH MobProperties{1.0.2} [Mob Properties] (MobProperties-1.7.10-1.0.2.jar)
UCH modtweaker2{0.9.6} [Mod Tweaker 2] (ModTweaker2-0.9.6.jar)
UCH MouseTweaks{2.4.4} [Mouse Tweaks] (MouseTweaks-2.4.4-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCH NEIAddons{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCH NEIAddons|Developer{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Developer Tools] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCH NEIAddons|AppEng{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics 2] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCH NEIAddons|Botany{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Botany] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCH NEIAddons|Forestry{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCH NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCH NEIAddons|ExNihilo{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Ex Nihilo] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCH neiintegration{1.1.2} [NEI Integration] (NEIIntegration-MC1.7.10-1.1.2.jar)
UCH NetherOres{1.7.10R2.3.1} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-[1.7.10]2.3.1-22.jar)
UCH Quadrum{1.2.0} [Quadrum] (Quadrum-1.7.10-1.2.0.B13-universal.jar)
UCH ResourceLoader{1.0} [Resource Loader] (ResourceLoader-1.0.jar)
UCH AS_Ruins{14.6} [Ruins Spawning System] (Ruins-1.7.10.jar)
UCH Sanguimancy{1.7.10-1.1.9-35} [Sanguimancy] (Sanguimancy-1.7.10-1.1.9-35.jar)
UCH SimilsaxTranstructors{1.7.10.15} [Similsax Transtructors] (SimilsaxTranstructors-1.7.10.15.jar)
UCH squidless{0.6.1} [Squidless] (squidless-1.7.10-0.6.1.jar)
UCH StorageDrawers{1.7.10-1.10.1} [Storage Drawers] (StorageDrawers-1.7.10-1.10.1.jar)
UCH StorageDrawersForestry{1.7.10-1.1.2} [Storage Drawers: Forestry Pack] (StorageDrawers-Forestry-1.7.10-1.1.2.jar)
UCH StorageDrawersMisc{1.7.10-1.1.2} [Storage Drawers: Misc Pack] (StorageDrawers-Misc-1.7.10-1.1.2.jar)
UCH StorageDrawersNatura{1.7.10-1.1.1} [Storage Drawers: Natura Pack] (StorageDrawers-Natura-1.7.10-1.1.1.jar)
UCH supercraftingframe{1.7.10.3} [Super Crafting Frame] (supercraftingframe-1.7.10.3.jar)
UCH TCBotaniaExoflame{1.0} [TCBotaniaExoflame] (TCBotaniaExoflame-1.7.10-1.4.jar)
UCH tcinventoryscan{1.0.11} [TC Inventory Scanning] (tcinventoryscan-mc1.7.10-1.0.11.jar)
UCH tcnodetracker{1.1.2} [TC Node Tracker] (tcnodetracker-1.7.10-1.1.2.jar)
UCH thaumcraftneiplugin{@VERSION@} [Thaumcraft NEI Plugin] (thaumcraftneiplugin-1.7.10-1.7a.jar)
UCH ThaumicExploration{0.6.0} [Thaumic Exploration] (ThaumicExploration-1.7.10-1.1-53.jar)
UCH TiCTooltips{1.2.5} [TiC Tooltips] (TiCTooltips-mc1.7.10-1.2.5.jar)
UCH WailaHarvestability{1.1.6} [Waila Harvestability] (WailaHarvestability-mc1.7.10-1.1.6.jar)
UCH wailaplugins{MC1.7.10-0.2.0-23} [WAILA Plugins] (WAILAPlugins-MC1.7.10-0.2.0-23.jar)
UCH witchery{0.24.1} [Witchery] (witchery-1.7.10-0.24.1.jar)
UCH WitchingGadgets{1.1.10} [Witching Gadgets] (WitchingGadgets-1.7.10-1.1.10.jar)
UCH McMultipart{1.1.2.331} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.2.331-universal.jar)
UCH IguanaTweaksTConstruct{1.7.10-2.1.6.163} [Iguana Tinker Tweaks] (IguanaTinkerTweaks-1.7.10-2.1.6.jar)
UCH ForgeMicroblock{1.1.2.331} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.2.331-universal.jar)
UD BiomeTweakerCore{2.0.182} [BiomeTweaker Core] (minecraft.jar)
CoFHCore: -[1.7.10]3.1.3-327
AE2 Version: stable rv2-stable-10 for Forge 10.13.2.1291
Mantle Environment: Environment healthy.
TConstruct Environment: Environment healthy.
NetherOres: -[1.7.10]2.3.1-22

fimbrethil

Jul 29, 2019

IMO the benefit of the crystal clear water and high mobility is not enough to warrant changing it to a late game item. It's beautiful and makes exploring easy, and that's pretty much it. There is the occasional treasure chest on the ocean floor, but the items in them are already unlimited by the time you have access to manasteel.