[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

dmtryzhkv

Jul 29, 2019
This is my usual weapon. Rend and Tear.
http://imgur.com/a/VdhuL
For the Crossbow, the arrow speed is the most important part for damage. Second would be reload speed (boosted by redstone) to repeat fire faster.

nice one! I'm trying to progress to thaumcraft to get some thaumium, not unlocked yet. As soon as I unlock that quest chain and get thaumium I'm going to destroy dragon. Still need to set up power plant+production chain. Never played with railcraft/mekanism before and it was too long ago since I played with BC. Stuck on a couple quests (god dammit hate mariculture -.- ).

Acidion

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone. Just curious as to the state of this mod. I notice there hasn't been an update since 0.9.1 which was like 6 months ago. This is NOT me asking "hey when is the mod going to be updated???" it is just me wondering if its still under development and if we can expect any updates. Thanks! :)

Yobur

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone. Just curious as to the state of this mod. I notice there hasn't been an update since 0.9.1 which was like 6 months ago. This is NOT me asking "hey when is the mod going to be updated???" it is just me wondering if its still under development and if we can expect any updates. Thanks! :)
Yes, it is still under development. There is a new version in test right now, release date - when we get it thoroughly fumigated.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015

I caught an announcement on Raetac's channel that he's going to be starting up a playthrough of the pre-release this week.

Rokuma

Jul 29, 2019
nice one! I'm trying to progress to thaumcraft to get some thaumium, not unlocked yet. As soon as I unlock that quest chain and get thaumium I'm going to destroy dragon. Still need to set up power plant+production chain. Never played with railcraft/mekanism before and it was too long ago since I played with BC. Stuck on a couple quests (god dammit hate mariculture -.- ).
I kinda just skipped mariculture....and bees....I hate both of them. You can actually branch right into thamcraft before mekanism easily. Wand to get started is just 10 iron nuggets and a stick (helmet shape twice with nuggets for caps). Right clicking a bookshelf will give you the omnomnomicon ( :p ). If you hold various shards in your hand, a wand, and a Thauminomicon I think you unlock the quests. There are certain other requirements too, but I can never remember them. Probably the amber/other seed quest for one.

dmtryzhkv

Jul 29, 2019
I kinda just skipped mariculture....and bees....I hate both of them. You can actually branch right into thamcraft before mekanism easily. Wand to get started is just 10 iron nuggets and a stick (helmet shape twice with nuggets for caps). Right clicking a bookshelf will give you the omnomnomicon ( :p ). If you hold various shards in your hand, a wand, and a Thauminomicon I think you unlock the quests. There are certain other requirements too, but I can never remember them. Probably the amber/other seed quest for one.

I wanted to skipp mariculture quests but I already started and I really don't like to cut things and leave it as it is, need to finish what I've started :D I will try to unlock tc quests, have all seeds (amber, cinnabar, shards), already made a wand and thaumonamicon. And bees. OMG THEY ARE ANNOYING HALP. Will try to just do the quests and won't overwork much with them.

L

lupike1

So I have recently started to play regrowth, and everything is going great, execpt now i cannot see NEI, does anyone know how to fix this? there are no error logs, just when i start to play and press E to look at my inventory the NEI interface is gone. I can still hover over an item and press "R or U" for the recipe and uses but cannot see the interface, i am not sure if i have done something to make it go away or if it is just a bug, and information that can help me to continue to play with NEI would be great! thanks everyone

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
So I have recently started to play regrowth, and everything is going great, execpt now i cannot see NEI, does anyone know how to fix this? there are no error logs, just when i start to play and press E to look at my inventory the NEI interface is gone. I can still hover over an item and press "R or U" for the recipe and uses but cannot see the interface, i am not sure if i have done something to make it go away or if it is just a bug, and information that can help me to continue to play with NEI would be great! thanks everyone

Try hitting 'O' (the letter) - that's the standard toggle for the NEI listing, and one I have often hit by accident.

dmtryzhkv

Jul 29, 2019
Guys quick question; Is there a machine that autofarms? I couldn't see it if there is one. I hate tc golems and bc robots seems like harvesters but never used them. Want to automate everything for a great cause. :p

Rokuma

Jul 29, 2019
Guys quick question; Is there a machine that autofarms? I couldn't see it if there is one. I hate tc golems and bc robots seems like harvesters but never used them. Want to automate everything for a great cause. :p
Look into forestry multi-farms, that's your best option other than tc golem/robot.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Can I get apatite anywhere in game? And does magical crops works with it? o.o

Unless things have changed, you can use an Orechid to generate apatite, but there is no Magical Crop for it. There is a bee for it, but you need to get at least one ore block (raw ore, not the one you can build out of shards) to breed them, and they require a forest biome (Magical Forest counts).

It might be available in the Dream World (Witchery).

dmtryzhkv

Jul 29, 2019
Unless things have changed, you can use an Orechid to generate apatite, but there is no Magical Crop for it. There is a bee for it, but you need to get at least one ore block (raw ore, not the one you can build out of shards) to breed them, and they require a forest biome (Magical Forest counts).

I was just reading second post and found out there. TY for your answer tho ^^

Rokuma

Jul 29, 2019
Can I get apatite anywhere in game? And does magical crops works with it? o.o

See the following quote:
Most people never realize that Forestry Fertilizer can be made with Saltpeter, so apatite is not necessary.

Extra bonus note...don't look up recipes for apatite, look up recipes for FERTILIZER instead. There are several ways to make it.

EDIT: EXTRA INFORMATION, remember to use a "manual orchard" setup to harvest agricraft stuff. This is a common stumbling block.

dmtryzhkv

Jul 29, 2019
EDIT: EXTRA INFORMATION, remember to use a "manual orchard" setup to harvest agricraft stuff. This is a common stumbling block.

Will do chief!

My bad is I asked question here before I read "tips". I was searching forum, couldn't find it, asked the question and then stumbled upon second post (yeah I should read forums more often :p )

Reactions: seanbrockest

Sandstroem

Jul 29, 2019
About the harvesting, there is a Ritual called Reap of the Harvest Moon which breaks plants and replants them. As far as I know this works also for Crops, but I haven't actually tested it. So you could use that to break the crops and then collect with botania.

Question about the next release: Will it change the worldgen, so that a map reset (on servers) is recommended or neccessary?

lavaheart626

Jul 29, 2019
aw man slightly jealous. I really want to test out the Pre-Release... but I probably wouldn't play it enough to actually help at finding bugs at all.

dmtryzhkv

Jul 29, 2019
So I set up 27x27 farm, put in 44 crops in it but not filled up, like 3-4 of every seed (since all of my seeds are 10/10/10 and they yield 4 per harvest I thought it would be fine). I think I should go overkill and make every seed for 10x10 area and fill every chest/barrel/drawer/storage cell etc..

Oh and one more thing. I recall that agricraft sprinklers used to work with forestry, is that still a thing? I really want to go overkill.

Rokuma

Jul 29, 2019
So I set up 27x27 farm, put in 44 crops in it but not filled up, like 3-4 of every seed (since all of my seeds are 10/10/10 and they yield 4 per harvest I thought it would be fine). I think I should go overkill and make every seed for 10x10 area and fill every chest/barrel/drawer/storage cell etc..

Oh and one more thing. I recall that Agricraft sprinklers used to work with forestry, is that still a thing? I really want to go overkill.
It should work just fine.
The Forestry farm just watches the block above for full growth, the Agricraft sprinkler just accelerates growth of crops below it. Based on the way they're both set up I highly doubt any breaking of that compatibility will happen.