[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Rivalyn

Jul 29, 2019
Done that, no luck. Also made and scanned some of that tainted cloth, I don't know of any other tainted items in the pack.

Well, tainted nodes, crusted taint, the purple tainted soil (not the natura stuff), as well as fibrous taint - the difficulty with all these naturally being that you can't actually get any of them without a tainted biome unless you use a primal charm which I am told has a small chance to produce fibrous taint. You might try using the camera from Witching Gadgets to get another scan of a flux slime. I don't know if it works for blocks or items, though.

I tried to taint a biome by dumping stacks and stacks of flint into a crucible but despite a flux puddle nine blocks across nothing happened except a bunch of flux slimes spawning.

Kzorith

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure where the thread for bug reports are so I'll drop this here.
0.8.8 beta - Mighty Rites did not recognize the ritual diviner that I crafted for the quest. Since it's a crafting quest, obviously I can't complete the quest now.

Kz

Mordenkainen

Jul 29, 2019
0.8.8 beta - Mighty Rites did not recognize the ritual diviner that I crafted for the quest. Since it's a crafting quest, obviously I can't complete the quest now.

Kz
I havent gotten that far yet, but does the quest require the upgraded ritual diviner?

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019

Kz
Same here, had to edit the quest to continue.

Jugg3rV

Jul 29, 2019
Since the 0.8.8 update i have issues with the game.
It keeps freezing. I can move but not access chests and inventories and such. The game does not crash, but cannot be closed
normaly. After i removed the java process, certain files are still in use and locked down. Restarting the game is not possible until
i restart the whole computer.

Had the same issue with galactic scienece pack, you can find pastebins at the pages too:
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...alactic-science-something-fresh.86203/page-95

All posts from me within the galactic science thread can be accessed here (don't know if the forum keeps the search results saved somewhere):
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/search/57633067/

Operating System: Win 7 Ultimate
Java: Build 1.8.0_66-b18

I think this is due to a combination of forge and NEI, cause after i moved the pack from the FTB launcher to MC, and updated to a higher forge/NEI version the game worked properly.
Here are the version i use at MC, which work for me:
Forge: 10.13.4.1558-1.7.10

Since i play this in multiplayer with friends i really would like to see and update to the pack, so we can play together again :)

EDIT: Since the NEI / ChickenCore versions of regrowth are even newer than the once i use in Galactic Science at this moment, it has to be the forge version, that causes the issues. Removed NEI / CC versions

Last edited:
Reactions: Mordenkainen
F

Frysning

You don't need oil seeds when you can get oily and distilled bees. They aren't that far down the bee list and that' s how I get my fuel.

I really don't understand bees XD So did not even think about using them for Oil.

Mindfeak926

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone else have a problem with personal anchors just disappearing I lose mine everytime i log in and don't know why. I am playing single player and the world anchors kept crashing my game so i went to personal anchors and now i can't keep those placed

lunakm

Jul 29, 2019
I really don't understand bees XD So did not even think about using them for Oil.

It's actually quite like Agricraft breeding. And NEI helps you figure out what bees bred together give you what offspring and it's a matter of chance much like Agricraft crop mutation.

Delgar3

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure if this is intentional or a bug, but I thought I would ask here. I've discovered that if you shift click with bonemeal or compost on the magic crops (Iron/gold/diamond/emerald/etc) that it works. Basically making magical fertilizer pointless. It might also explain why my testing of the Agricarnation worked with magical crops. Anyway was just curious.

SpawnMoarOverlords

Jul 29, 2019
It's already increased to 40% in the pack, just be a little patient.

It takes a while. On the tooltip of the egg item you can see how many eggs there are. What the hatchery does is goes through each of those eggs with a chance to hatch a fish from each egg. If by the time it runs through all the eggs in the item it hasn't produced at least 1 female and 1 male it will produce whatever is needed to get that result.
You can pump out the newly hatched fish or just right click the hatchery to get them.

So phoenixlodge...or anyone else...do you have to provide power to the hatchery for this to happen? I've had 130 fish eggs in a hatchery for a few hours now and I've seen no fish and the eggs are still just sitting in there. I'm going to try hooking up power to see what happens I guess.

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure if this is intentional or a bug, but I thought I would ask here. I've discovered that if you shift click with bonemeal or compost on the magic crops (Iron/gold/diamond/emerald/etc) that it works. Basically making magical fertilizer pointless. It might also explain why my testing of the Agricarnation worked with magical crops. Anyway was just curious.
Shift clicking with bonemeal is indeed a bug and is fixed in the next version of agricraft. Hadn't heard about being able to do the same with compost. The fix for bonemeal might also fix compost, but I don't know for certain.

Rivalyn

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone else have a problem with personal anchors just disappearing I lose mine everytime i log in and don't know why. I am playing single player and the world anchors kept crashing my game so i went to personal anchors and now i can't keep those placed

Forge is set to remove erroring tile entities by default in this pack, so it's probably removing them as soon as the world starts. Have you altered your mod list in any way?

C

CursedFlames

Is there any way to get slimeleaf (The leaves from the TiC Slime Islands)? I can't see them in NEI, although I can see the fletching made from them.
Given that everything is wasteland, I assume you can't, right?

C

coloneljjw

As of 0.8.3 Mekanism the first Mekanism quests were added. (check the changelog)
I believe the requirement had to do with mechanist reputation, if you don't have access try increasing it. You can also try holding an Osmium ingot in your hand. (and/or ore)
I've tried holding those items already and still I have no change. How else would I increase it? I don't know how I screwed it up so badly

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to get slimeleaf (The leaves from the TiC Slime Islands)? I can't see them in NEI, although I can see the fletching made from them.
Given that everything is wasteland, I assume you can't, right?
Slime saplings can be exclusively obtained through mysterious maps