[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Sn3akr

Jul 29, 2019
Serious lag, v0.8.8 never played before. I dropped video settings (no clouds, fast graphics, less particles) and still a horrible lag, even the menu screen lags.

My F3: 1-2 fps, 60 fps unless I move or look around.

*playing from curse client

I suggest trying to reinstall.. I had the problem once and it got fixed with a reinstall of curse and the modpacks

semedori

Jul 29, 2019
I finally got up to the fusion reactor quest, got stuck at the filled hohlraum crafting detection (0.88 I think)
I don't know enough about hqm to figure it out, but I was able to add a little bit to one of the script files as a work around:

//workaround for hohlraum crafting detect fix - craft a filled hohlraum by itself
val filledHohlraum = <MekanismGenerators:Hohlraum:1>.withTag({stored: {amount: 10, gasName: "fusionFuelDT"}});
recipes.addShapeless(filledHohlraum, [filledHohlraum]);

PhoenixMage

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all, is there an issue where crating tasks wont be detected if you use AE2 autocrafting to create the object(s).

The example I can give is I have used AE2 to craft everything from the EVAPORATE quest (they are some long recipe chains!) and have it in my inventory but none of the Crafting tasks are showing as complete.

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
Hi all, is there an issue where crating tasks wont be detected if you use AE2 autocrafting to create the object(s).

The example I can give is I have used AE2 to craft everything from the EVAPORATE quest (they are some long recipe chains!) and have it in my inventory but none of the Crafting tasks are showing as complete.
I beleive you have to craft at least the final step yourself for it to count towards a crafting quest. After all the AE system crafts it not you if you get it to do the lot of it.

Bob2351723

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

I updated my server and client to .88 then generated a world and was able to log in and play without issue. Then I tried to start the server with my .86 world and the server just hags. No error log, just hangs.

We really do not want to restart with a new map, Anyone have any ideas?

Bob

PhoenixMage

Jul 29, 2019
I beleive you have to craft at least the final step yourself for it to count towards a crafting quest. After all the AE system crafts it not you if you get it to do the lot of it.

hmmm, perhaps it might be worth changing the later quests to detection quests as with the more complicated recipes it seems kind of natural to use AE and automation to craft them.

Deme1983

Jul 29, 2019
No idea what the problem is, but I can offer a workaround: Use landmarks. Once the grid is established you can right click the primary landmark with the map and it'll take the information from them.
but will those work with the BC Robots ? im just trying to set up a small farm and with that not working right the BC Robots will try to harvest everything in a huge area and I only want it to harvest a 16X16 area

S

Samug

I use the pylons myself, I know they work (unless they broke in 0.8.7/0.8.8). Are you sure you have 1 air block between the table and the pylons? They still follow placement rules like bookshelves.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Oh, I didn't know a one air block between is a thing, thank you.

joshuad156

Jul 29, 2019
but will those work with the BC Robots ? im just trying to set up a small farm and with that not working right the BC Robots will try to harvest everything in a huge area and I only want it to harvest a 16X16 area
I also had trouble with the zone planner, so I got rid of it.

You can use landmarks instead. Place them to form a square or box. Click the common corner so it visually shows the shape. Click the same landmark with your map and you will bind the area to the map just like the zone planner. Then place the map in your bc gate and away you go! You can take down the landmarks after you create your map.

Rokuma

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

I updated my server and client to .88 then generated a world and was able to log in and play without issue. Then I tried to start the server with my .86 world and the server just hags. No error log, just hangs.

We really do not want to restart with a new map, Anyone have any ideas?

Bob
Try running the server world as a single player and seeing if you get an update request or any form of log or error.

Daniel Avis

Jul 29, 2019
I finally got up to the fusion reactor quest, got stuck at the filled hohlraum crafting detection (0.88 I think)
I don't know enough about hqm to figure it out, but I was able to add a little bit to one of the script files as a work around:

//workaround for hohlraum crafting detect fix - craft a filled hohlraum by itself
val filledHohlraum = <MekanismGenerators:Hohlraum:1>.withTag({stored: {amount: 10, gasName: "fusionFuelDT"}});
recipes.addShapeless(filledHohlraum, [filledHohlraum]);

Where is the script to place this?

Death_Rictus

Jul 29, 2019
I also had trouble with the zone planner, so I got rid of it.

You can use landmarks instead. Place them to form a square or box. Click the common corner so it visually shows the shape. Click the same landmark with your map and you will bind the area to the map just like the zone planner. Then place the map in your bc gate and away you go! You can take down the landmarks after you create your map.

Yep, this. It's the same type of map as the zone planner makes.

C

coloneljjw

So are the Mekanism and AE quests in the pack yet and I just haven't unlocked them yet or are they not in yet?

Rokuma

Jul 29, 2019
So are the Mekanism and AE quests in the pack yet and I just haven't unlocked them yet or are they not in yet?
As of 0.8.3 Mekanism the first Mekanism quests were added. (check the changelog)
I believe the requirement had to do with mechanist reputation, if you don't have access try increasing it. You can also try holding an Osmium ingot in your hand. (and/or ore)

semedori

Jul 29, 2019
Where is the script to place this?

I inserted to "(FTB folder)\Regrowth\minecraft\scripts\mekanism.zs" though you could just make your own .zs file and drop it in that folder. (If you play on a server it probably needs being changed on the server and client locations)

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Apparently, you can get refined steel directly from tin in a blast furnace, which I'm going to suppose is a bug.

U

Unstable Scarlet

There's an addon for AE2 that basically allows liquids to be in the system and adds drives for them.
Is it possible for you to add it to the pack? It would be pretty useful...

I believe the name was Extra Cells.... It would be awesome if you could.

Reactions: PhilHibbs

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
The answer is likely going to be the same as the one about chromaticraft, as the pack's approaching near stablity/completion, additions of mods are less likely. There's nothing stopping you adding it in yourself if you playing sp though.

Reactions: Sungak