[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Urist McStout-Horn

Jul 29, 2019
So, now I'm curious... Should the AgriCraft sprinklers be working with seeds such as nether essence or earth/fire/wind/water(/heart) essence seeds, since they're magical since (I believe) it just does a bunch of block updates or whatnot (similar to the ExUtils watering can), or should they not be working due to it providing a bonemeal like effect, similar to the Agricarnation (which I've noticed does not work with magical seeds due to it being a bonemeal effect)? I've recently found myself needing obscene amounts of prismarine shards (and subsequently five times the obscene amount of nether essence for it) for a Dwarf Fortress style fortress base, in the sky, and had decided on the pretty microcline-like color before realizing how long it would take to cultivate that much essence. As a secondary, there aren't any plans to make the Agricarnation work with magical seeds, are there?

TL;DR I'm waiting hopefully for the update for the agricraft update, I just want to know if this neato sprinkler setup I have is all for naught.

Also: just a shot of what I'm working on. This is one quadrant, facing where the center of the structure will be. It's going to have nothing in the center to block the rain tank, as well. At least for now. And ignore the nerdpole in the far edge of my property. I never tore it down because I wanted it to be a monument to my first dumb death to a dire slime. FIRST BLOCK broken with hand, knocked me off the thing. BAM, dead. "Well, guess I'm living here."

IJahMxg.png

-edit- Just after having taken this screenshot I realized that the large plot on the right... was untilled. *headdesk*

-one more thing- Is the similsax transtructor supposed to not function with garden soil blocks (untilled, obviously, as the tilled wouln't be a full block to fiddle with in such a way)

Oh, I should have also included this picture as well to show the plan a bit better. The white wool will be replaced with Prismarine Blocks, the black wool with some form of Abyssal Stone, and the red is just for reference, will be air.

L24PvZD.png

Everfreefire

Jul 29, 2019
2015-10-08_15.54.42_zpsspzw4trc.png
So I'm at a loss right now. I updated to 0.8.2 finally, and in the process it messed up my quest book a ton. Not a major issue, but when I started working on completing the quests with the hqm_edit book, I ran into an issue where I can't get the rest of the quests in "What the World Enables" to start, and I have no idea what triggers them in the first place. If anyone has any ideas on what I need to do for that, please let me know.

Also, what is needed for the waypoint marker quest? It's also missing, and holding one doesn't seem to help.

Urist McStout-Horn

Jul 29, 2019
2015-10-08_15.54.42_zpsspzw4trc.png
So I'm at a loss right now. I updated to 0.8.2 finally, and in the process it messed up my quest book a ton. Not a major issue, but when I started working on completing the quests with the hqm_edit book, I ran into an issue where I can't get the rest of the quests in "What the World Enables" to start, and I have no idea what triggers them in the first place. If anyone has any ideas on what I need to do for that, please let me know.

Also, what is needed for the waypoint marker quest? It's also missing, and holding one doesn't seem to help.

Perhaps these from the FAQ Second post may help? Also: some have suggested the raw ores as well, for the ingot listings that are here.

Now that you have a completely reset quest book, go into chapter one, and shift-click on all the quests you have completed. There are new quests in here, so be sure to leave those incomplete. Once your inventory is full, time to dump it. The easiest way is to hold down Control, Alt, and Space, then click an item in your inventory. This will throw everything out (once for the hotbar, once for the rest). You can also use NEI's cheat mode, and shift-click the trashcan icon.
Now give yourself another book with /hqm edit in the chat. Continue through the chapters, shift-clicking quests, claiming rewards, and dumping. You will have to bounce around between the chapters; some quests are triggered by reputation, or quests from other chapters. If you get caught up with where you were, congratulations, you are ready to toss the OP book, grab your gear, and get back to regrowing the world!
For me, this was not enough, I hit a wall - Quests weren't opening up that I knew I had completed, a bunch of ones in the Botania and Witchery quest lines, as well as a bunch from Chapter 5. Some quests are secretly triggered by holding items in your inventory. Pick up all of the following items you have or can make:
  • Leather
  • Gold Ingot
  • Aluminium Ingot
  • Lapis Lazuli
  • Redstone
  • Shards
  • Diamond
  • Blaze Rod
This should unlock the rest of the quests and hopefully with that, you can continue completing quests to the point you were pre-upgrade.
Many cross-breeding quest had opened up in Chapter 9, and the first quest in Chapter 11 was available. I chose to cheat my way through the cross-breeding quests and ditch the rewards, but you may wish to keep the rewards, or trigger the completions legitimately by picking up the seeds for each of the plants.
If you are powering through, be sure to pay attention to the other miscellaneous new quests that you have probably completed, either save those rewards, or complete those quests separately to avoid trashing rewards you do deserve.

Everfreefire

Jul 29, 2019
Perhaps these from the FAQ Second post may help? Also: some have suggested the raw ores as well, for the ingot listings that are here.
I already had all of those in my inventory at one point or another, even after I had gotten this far, but I hadn't though about the raw ores themselves. I will give that a try.

Yep, that seemed to do the trick, thank you.

Starfang42

Jul 29, 2019
Loving this pack so far, just one minor thing that's bugging me. The Horn Of The Wild does precisely nothing to crops planted in Agricraft Crop Sticks (which, unless I am mistaken, is all crops). Haven't tested botania+agricraft with nothing else yet, but a bit of googling does find an older changelog that suggests the horn should affect them. I'm wondering if this is a config I missed somewhere, a thing that got removed from botania and/or agricraft, a tweak for the pack, or a bug?

Draconicrose

Jul 29, 2019
Loving this pack so far, just one minor thing that's bugging me. The Horn Of The Wild does precisely nothing to crops planted in Agricraft Crop Sticks (which, unless I am mistaken, is all crops). Haven't tested botania+agricraft with nothing else yet, but a bit of googling does find an older changelog that suggests the horn should affect them. I'm wondering if this is a config I missed somewhere, a thing that got removed from botania and/or agricraft, a tweak for the pack, or a bug?
Agricraft doesn't yet have compatibility with Botania's "of the wild" effect. You can see that in the automation issue for Agricraft.

The horn/drum of the wild did get changed just so they wouldn't destroy the agricraft crops. They used to make them pop out, sticks and all.

Last edited:
Reactions: fimbrethil

Phil__M

Jul 29, 2019
-one more thing- Is the similsax transtructor supposed to not function with garden soil blocks (untilled, obviously, as the tilled wouln't be a full block to fiddle with in such a way)
I believe the garden soil blocks are considered tile entities, which is why the wand of equal trade can't do anything with them either. My guess would be that making them tile entities is the only way the author could make crops planted on them grow faster than regular crops, but that's just a guess.

Edit: I just went to look at the code and there's a lot more going on in BlockGardenSoil and BlockGarden than just the growth ticks. But I did confirm that the block is indeed a tile entity, and extends BlockContainer, and at least the farmland version ticks.

Last edited:

MakakPL

Jul 29, 2019
Connecting to a server, or a single player instance?
i am able to connect to servers and start new world or load old save ony my main world dond load

update : this is so weird i left mc running on load screen and after 2h tadam world is loaded :)

Last edited:

Ria

Jul 29, 2019
I have been running into something odd, and maybe someone here knows what's going on. It's nothing problematic, just... strange. Periodically, in my wanderings, I come across loose blocks. A random block of cobble, cracked sand, or granite will just be sitting somewhere, as if someone's dropped it. I'm on a SSP world, so it's not another player, and I'm on Peaceful, so it's not an Enderman. I noticed it the most in places I hadn't been before, when I was hunting clay from dead grass, it doesn't seem to happen in my base. I have no idea what's causing this or if it's something I should be concerned with. Any ideas?

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
I have been running into something odd, and maybe someone here knows what's going on. It's nothing problematic, just... strange. Periodically, in my wanderings, I come across loose blocks. A random block of cobble, cracked sand, or granite will just be sitting somewhere, as if someone's dropped it. I'm on a SSP world, so it's not another player, and I'm on Peaceful, so it's not an Enderman. I noticed it the most in places I hadn't been before, when I was hunting clay from dead grass, it doesn't seem to happen in my base. I have no idea what's causing this or if it's something I should be concerned with. Any ideas?
No idea what might be causing it, but I don't think it should anything to be concerned about.

PaulK

Jul 29, 2019
Did Botania's passive generation flower wither change get applied to Regrowth? I had a smallish setup of dayblooms, nightshades, and hydroangeas planted, but they all died for no apparent reason. I looked at the github config and see that it should be set to not die. Thoughts?

Ria

Jul 29, 2019
...It seems like I found this before but I can't figure out how to do it again. Is there a way to dye Improved Chests? The lime green top is... fairly hideous.

Baconus_Yum

Jul 29, 2019
Did Botania's passive generation flower wither change get applied to Regrowth? I had a smallish setup of dayblooms, nightshades, and hydroangeas planted, but they all died for no apparent reason. I looked at the github config and see that it should be set to not die. Thoughts?
It is extended length of alive time, not to not die.

Pein

Jul 29, 2019

It just means there's a hungry node around. I've ran into loose blocks in the different versions of regrowth as well as infinity but in SP. I've found blocks as far as 70 blocks from the node

Ria

Jul 29, 2019
It just means there's a hungry node around. I've ran into loose blocks in the different versions of regrowth as well as infinity but in SP. I've found blocks as far as 70 blocks from the node
I wondered about that... I just haven't seen any craters and the loose blocks are scattered all over the place.

Pein

Jul 29, 2019
Yea I was puzzled about that myself. The first time it took me awhile to realize it was a hungry node. By the third time I knew to keep an eye out for it

piter50

Jul 29, 2019
Ive been running into issues with my witchery saplings. It seems that the alder wood saplings I burn in a witches oven are giving me reek (it ryhmes with meek) of misfortune instead of odours of purity and my hawthornes give me purity instead of misfortune. This is opposite of what NEI is reporting.

Pein

Jul 29, 2019
Ive been running into issues with my witchery saplings. It seems that the alder wood saplings I burn in a witches oven are giving me reek (it ryhmes with meek) of misfortune instead of odours of purity and my hawthornes give me purity instead of misfortune. This is opposite of what NEI is reporting.

I've had no such issue. Can you post a screenshot?

aaronvesthp

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else having issues getting a 8.2 server running? I can get it to work using the 8.1 configs but would rather not use that as a workaround if possible.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Oh - I know what I did wrong!

Time: 10/4/15 9:49 PM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected BEGIN_OBJECT but was STRING at line 1 column 1
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.java:176)
at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:803)
at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:741)
at WayofTime.alchemicalWizardry.common.demonVillage.tileEntity.TEDemonPortal.loadBuildingList(TEDemonPortal.java:1544)
at WayofTime.alchemicalWizardry.AlchemicalWizardry.preInit(AlchemicalWizardry.java:542)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:532)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor5.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:556)
at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:88)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:314)
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:117)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected BEGIN_OBJECT but was STRING at line 1 column 1
at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.beginObject(JsonReader.java:374)
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.java:165)
... 35 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Operating System: Linux (amd64) version 3.16.0-44-generic
Java Version: 1.8.0_45, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 128894496 bytes (122 MB) / 519110656 bytes (495 MB) up to 6130434048 bytes (5846 MB)
JVM Flags: 9 total; -Xms512m -Xmx6048M -XX:permSize=256m -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalPacing -XX:+CMSClassUnloadingEnabled -XX:parallelGCThreads=2 -XX:MinHeapFreeRatio=5 -XX:MaxHeapFreeRatio=10
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.99.99 Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1448 112 mods loaded, 111 mods active
States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
UCH mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar)
UCH FML{7.10.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1448-1.7.10-universal.jar)
UCH Forge{10.13.4.1448} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1448-1.7.10-universal.jar)
UCH appliedenergistics2-core{rv2-stable-10} [AppliedEnergistics2 Core] (minecraft.jar)
UCH CodeChickenCore{1.0.7.46} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar)
UCH MCVanillaTweaks{1.0} [Mariculture - Vanilla Tweaks] (minecraft.jar)
UCH NotEnoughItems{1.0.5.111} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.5.111-universal.jar)
UCH OpenEye{0.6} [OpenEye] (OpenEye-0.6-1.7.10.jar)
UCH WitchingGadgetsCore{1.1.9} [Witching Gadgets Core] (minecraft.jar)
UCH <CoFH ASM>{000} [CoFH ASM] (minecraft.jar)
UCH AccidentallyCircumstantialEvents{1.8.0} [Accidentally Circumstantial Events] (accidentallycircumstantialevents-1.8.0.jar)
UCH AgriCraft{1.7.10-1.4.0-beta-2} [AgriCraft] (AgriCraft-1.7.10-1.4.0-beta-2-1.7.10.jar)
UCH appliedenergistics2{rv2-stable-10} [Applied Energistics 2] (appliedenergistics2-rv2-stable-10.jar)
UCH Baubles{1.0.1.10} [Baubles] (Baubles-1.7.10-1.0.1.10.jar)
UCH Thaumcraft{4.2.3.5} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft-1.7.10-4.2.3.5.jar)
UCH arcanearteries{5} [Arcane Arteries] (Arcane Arteries0.6.jar)
UCH Waila{1.5.10} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.10_1.7.10.jar)
UCH Automagy{0.26.3} [Automagy] (Automagy-1.7.10-0.26.3.jar)
UCH bagginses{2.1.1} [Bagginses] (Bagginses-2.1.1.jar)
UCH BiblioCraft{1.11.1} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.11.1][MC1.7.10].jar)
UCH ExtrabiomesXL{3.16.1} [ExtrabiomesXL] (extrabiomesxl_1.7.10-3.16.1.jar)
UCH BiblioWoodsEBXL{1.4} [BiblioWoods ExtraBiomesXL Edition] (BiblioWoods[ExtraBiomesXL][v1.4].jar)
UCH Mantle{1.7.10-0.3.2.jenkins188} [Mantle] (Mantle-1.7.10-0.3.2a.jar)
UCH Natura{2.2.0} [Natura] (natura-1.7.10-2.2.0.1.jar)
UCH CoFHCore{1.7.10R3.0.3} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.0.3-303.jar)
UCH BuildCraft|Core{7.0.23} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-7.0.23.jar)
UCH Forestry{3.6.6.24} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry_1.7.10-3.6.6.24.jar)
UCH BiblioWoodsForestry{1.7} [BiblioWoods Forestry Edition] (BiblioWoods[Forestry][v1.7].jar)
UCH BiblioWoodsNatura{1.5} [BiblioWoods Natura Edition] (BiblioWoods[Natura][v1.5].jar)
UCH BinnieCore{2.0-pre14} [Binnie Core] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre14.jar)
UCH Botany{2.0-pre14} [Botany] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre14.jar)
UCH ExtraBees{2.0-pre14} [Extra Bees] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre14.jar)
UCH ExtraTrees{2.0-pre14} [Extra Trees] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre14.jar)
UCH Genetics{2.0-pre14} [Genetics] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre14.jar)
UCH BiomeTweaker{1.2.128} [BiomeTweaker] (BiomeTweaker-1.7.10-1.2.128.jar)
UCE AWWayofTime{v1.3.3} [Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry] (BloodMagic-1.7.10-1.3.3-13.jar)
UCH Botania{r1.7-221} [Botania] (Botania r1.7-221.jar)
UCH ForbiddenMagic{1.7.10-0.57} [Forbidden Magic] (Forbidden Magic-1.7.10-0.57.jar)
UCH guideapi{1.7.10-1.0.1-20} [Guide-API] (Guide-API-1.7.10-1.0.1-20.jar)
UCH TConstruct{1.7.10-1.8.7.build979} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct-1.7.10-1.8.7.jar)
UCE BloodArsenal{1.2-2} [Blood Arsenal] (BloodArsenal-1.7.10-1.2-2.jar)
UCH BuildCraft|Energy{7.0.23} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-7.0.23.jar)
UCH BuildCraft|Factory{7.0.23} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-7.0.23.jar)
UCH BuildCraft|Silicon{7.0.23} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-7.0.23.jar)
UCH BuildCraft|Transport{7.0.23} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-7.0.23.jar)
UCH BuildCraft|Builders{7.0.23} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-7.0.23.jar)
UCH BuildCraft|Robotics{7.0.23} [BC Robotics] (buildcraft-7.0.23.jar)
UCH BuildCraft|Compat{7.0.12} [BuildCraft Compat] (buildcraft-compat-7.0.12.jar)
UCH CarpentersBlocks{3.3.7} [Carpenter's Blocks] (Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.7 - MC 1.7.10.jar)
UCH Railcraft{9.7.0.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.7.10-9.7.0.0.jar)
UCH ForgeMultipart{1.1.2.331} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.2.331-universal.jar)
UCE chisel{2.5.1.44} [Chisel 2] (Chisel2-2.5.1.44.jar)
UCE ChiselFacades{1.7.10-2.10-cricket} [Chisel Facades] (ChiselFacades-1.7.10-2.10-cricket.jar)
UCH climatecontrol{0.4} [Climate Control] (ClimateControl-0.4.beta28.jar)
UCH TravellersGear{1.16.5} [Traveller's Gear] (TravellersGear-1.7.10-1.16.5.jar)
UCH companions{1.7.10-0.1.2} [Companions] (companions-1.2.jar)
UCH craftingtweaks{1.0.32} [Crafting Tweaks] (craftingtweaks-mc1.7.10-1.0.32.jar)
UCH inpure|core{1.7.10R1.0.0B9} [INpureCore] (INpureCore-[1.7.10]1.0.0B9-62.jar)
UCH CreeperCollateral{1.7.10R1.0.0B3} [CreeperCollateral] (CreeperCollateral-[1.7.10]1.0.0B3-6.jar)
UCH Enchiridion{1.3} [Enchiridion] (Enchiridion 2-1.7.10-2.0.2a.jar)
UCH Enchiridion2{2.0.2a} [Enchiridion 2] (Enchiridion 2-1.7.10-2.0.2a.jar)
UCH endercore{1.7.10-0.0.1.10_alpha} [EnderCore] (EnderCore-1.7.10-0.0.1.10_alpha.jar)
UCH EnderZoo{1.7.10-1.0.15.32} [Ender Zoo] (EnderZoo-1.7.10-1.0.15.32.jar)
UCH EnhancedInventories{1.7.10-1.1.6} [Enhanced Inventories] (EnhancedInventories-1.7.10-1.1.6.jar)
UCH ExtraTiC{1.4.5} [ExtraTiC] (ExtraTiC-1.7.10-1.4.5.jar)
UCH FastCraft{1.21} [FastCraft] (fastcraft-1.21.jar)
UCH GardenContainers{1.7.10-1.6.8} [Garden Containers] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.6.8.jar)
UCH GardenCore{1.7.10-1.6.8} [Garden Core] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.6.8.jar)
UCH GardenStuff{1.7.10-1.6.8} [Garden Stuff] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.6.8.jar)
UCH GardenTrees{1.7.10-1.6.8} [Garden Trees] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.6.8.jar)
UCH GraveStone{2.12.3} [GraveStone] (GraveStone-2.12.4.jar)
UCH HardcoreQuesting{The Journey (4.2.4)} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (HQM-The Journey (4.2.4).jar)
UCH JABBA{1.2.1} [JABBA] (Jabba-1.2.1a_1.7.10.jar)
UCH magicalcrops{1.7.2 - 0.1 ALPHA} [Magical Crops] (magicalcrops-1.7.10_0.1.jar)
UCH MagicBees{1.7.10-2.3.5} [Magic Bees] (magicbees-1.7.10-2.3.5.jar)
UCH Mariculture{1.7.10-1.2.4.2a} [Mariculture] (Mariculture-Deluxe-1.7.10-1.2.4.2a.jar)
UCH MariTech{1.0} [Marine Technlogy] (Mariculture-Deluxe-1.7.10-1.2.4.2a.jar)
UCH Mekanism{8.1.7} [Mekanism] (Mekanism-1.7.10-8.1.7.252.jar)
UCH MekanismGenerators{8.1.7} [MekanismGenerators] (MekanismGenerators-1.7.10-8.1.7.252.jar)
UCH millenaire{6.0.0} [Millénaire] (millenaire-6.0.0.jar)
UCH MineTweaker3{3.0.9B} [MineTweaker 3] (MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.9C.jar)
UCH MobProperties{0.3.3} [Mob Properties] (MobProperties-1.7.10-0.3.4.jar)
UCH modtweaker2{0.9.2} [Mod Tweaker 2] (ModTweaker2-0.9.3.jar)
UCH Morpheus{1.7.10-1.6.10} [Morpheus] (Morpheus-1.7.10-1.6.10.jar)
UCH NEIAddons{1.12.11.36} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-1.12.11.36-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCH NEIAddons|Developer{1.12.11.36} [NEI Addons: Developer Tools] (neiaddons-1.12.11.36-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCH NEIAddons|AppEng{1.12.11.36} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics 2] (neiaddons-1.12.11.36-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCH NEIAddons|Botany{1.12.11.36} [NEI Addons: Botany] (neiaddons-1.12.11.36-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCH NEIAddons|Forestry{1.12.11.36} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-1.12.11.36-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCH NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.12.11.36} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-1.12.11.36-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCH NEIAddons|ExNihilo{1.12.11.36} [NEI Addons: Ex Nihilo] (neiaddons-1.12.11.36-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCH NetherOres{1.7.10R2.3.0} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-[1.7.10]2.3.0-12.jar)
UCE Quadrum{1.2.0} [Quadrum] (Quadrum-1.7.10-1.2.0.B13-universal.jar)
UCH AS_Ruins{14.6} [Ruins Spawning System] (Ruins-1.7.10.jar)
UCE Sanguimancy{1.7.10-1.1.9-32} [Sanguimancy] (Sanguimancy-1.7.10-1.1.9-32.jar)
UCH ServerTools{1.7.10-2.2.0.79} [ServerTools] (ServerTools-CORE-1.7.10-2.2.0.79.jar)
UCH ServerTools-BACKUP{1.7.10-2.2.1.24} [ServerTools Backup] (ServerTools-BACKUP-1.7.10-2.2.1.24.jar)
UCH SimilsaxTranstructors{1.7.10.11} [Similsax Transtructors] (SimilsaxTranstructors-1.7.10.11.jar)
UCH StorageDrawers{1.7.10-1.6.1} [Storage Drawers] (StorageDrawers-1.7.10-1.6.1.jar)
UCH StorageDrawersForestry{1.7.10-1.0.3} [Storage Drawers: Forestry Pack] (StorageDrawers-Forestry-1.7.10-1.0.3.jar)
UCH StorageDrawersMisc{1.7.10-1.0.0} [Storage Drawers: Misc Pack] (StorageDrawers-Misc-1.7.10-1.0.0.jar)
UCH StorageDrawersNatura{1.7.10-1.0.3} [Storage Drawers: Natura Pack] (StorageDrawers-Natura-1.7.10-1.0.3.jar)
UCH supercraftingframe{1.7.10.3} [Super Crafting Frame] (supercraftingframe-1.7.10.3.jar)
UCH thaumcraftneiplugin{@VERSION@} [Thaumcraft NEI Plugin] (thaumcraftneiplugin-1.7.10-1.7a.jar)
UCH ThaumicExploration{0.6.0} [Thaumic Exploration] (ThaumicExploration-1.7.10-1.1-53.jar)
UCH WailaHarvestability{1.1.2} [Waila Harvestability] (WailaHarvestability-mc1.7.x-1.1.2.jar)
UCH witchery{0.24.1} [Witchery] (witchery-1.7.10-0.24.1.jar)
UCH WitchingGadgets{1.1.9} [Witching Gadgets] (WitchingGadgets-1.7.10-1.1.9.jar)
UCH McMultipart{1.1.2.331} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.2.331-universal.jar)
UCH IguanaTweaksTConstruct{1.7.10-2.1.5.140} [Iguana Tinker Tweaks] (IguanaTinkerTweaks-1.7.10-2.1.5.jar)
UCH ForgeMicroblock{1.1.2.331} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.2.331-universal.jar)
UD BiomeTweakerCore{1.2.128} [BiomeTweaker Core] (minecraft.jar)
AE2 Version: stable rv2-stable-10 for Forge 10.13.2.1291
Mantle Environment: Environment healthy.
CoFHCore: -[1.7.10]3.0.3-303
TConstruct Environment: Environment healthy.
NetherOres: -[1.7.10]2.3.0-12
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'
Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)