[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

MakakPL

Jul 29, 2019
They spawn in magical biomes, and that isn't excusive to thaumcraft's own biomes. Ominous Woods and Flower Fields come to mind. It's also possible they wondered out of the magical biome. (Eeriee Biomes are naturally spawned in Regrowth, and perhaps tainted lands).
.. so maybe it was a eerie biome ( from the perspective killing Pechs not a good idea ... i will make some more :) ) , since i have a eerie biome multi level mod farm ?

BL4DE

Jul 29, 2019
I tried this in my test world and it won't harvest the certus quartz crops .
The orchard which is for fruit trees does not harvest ground plants like the certus quartz crops in not by the forestry version in the modpack supported agricraft crops?
Who could have forseen that?

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
The orchard which is for fruit trees does not harvest ground plants like the certus quartz crops in not by the forestry version in the modpack supported agricraft crops?

That is why i asked. I updated forestry is there a tube that will harvest agricrops yet or is it still not compatible

MakakPL

Jul 29, 2019
buildcraft robots harvests crops but i dont know if they are compatible with magic crops ( mabe 3 robots combo block placer to put agricraft sticks, planter harvester )

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
buildcraft robots harvests crops but i dont know if they are compatible with magic crops ( mabe 3 robots combo block placer to put agricraft sticks, planter harvester )

If i lay out the farms all i need is a harvester or do they break the sticks?

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
After going through my own pack, I'd say the slab crafting issue is a minor bug. The problem is the vanilla slab recipe uses plankWood, so any three planks make oak slabs. If mods create their own slabs, it creates a recipe conflict and apparently the vanilla recipe overrides the others.

Possibly inherent to the Witchery mod? ExtraBiomes seems to work, as does Natura. I haven't gotten into Foresty trees yet to test those, but I have a couple of 'Garden Trees' that I could plant to test. I hadn't bothered with growing those yet since they don't help Altar power (apparently).

On another note, the RNG gods are laughing at my attempts to create Ocean bees. Most of my Diligents have Up 1 or None for their tolerance, which ends up messing with my Water princesses. And the last one that I used that had 'Both 1' as a tolerance decided to use both of the 'Inactive' genomes on the two bees and gave me a pristine Ancient Princess. (Not entirely bad, since I've been derping around with getting that line started anyways.)

josseriot

Jul 29, 2019
Possibly inherent to the Witchery mod? ExtraBiomes seems to work, as does Natura. I haven't gotten into Foresty trees yet to test those, but I have a couple of 'Garden Trees' that I could plant to test. I hadn't bothered with growing those yet since they don't help Altar power (apparently).
unapologeticromantic's theory certainly sounds plausible, except I had no problem like this with Witchery when I added it to my 1.6.4 Life in the Woods pack. Perhaps it is an issue only effecting the 1.7. versions. Dunno. I'll check out the mod author's thread on Minecraft Forum later and see it there's anything about this there.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Out of couriousity:
Are the mana-needs in the recipes for all the magical-crop-seeds and all that seen on the diluted mana-pool or are they toggled down while it's still a "WIP"?
Like the seed-recipes in NEI says you need half a mana-pool full for creating the seed, but the actual mana which is used is very little actually.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Out of couriousity:
Are the mana-needs in the recipes for all the magical-crop-seeds and all that seen on the diluted mana-pool or are they toggled down while it's still a "WIP"?
Like the seed-recipes in NEI says you need half a mana-pool full for creating the seed, but the actual mana which is used is very little actually.
Often the picture of the mana in the bar is zoomed in a bit, and if you mouse over it it'll go back to normal view.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019

That is why i asked. I updated forestry is there a tube that will harvest agricrops yet or is it still not compatible
Actually the Orchard is the right tube set up. There currently is a slight problem where forestry has a hard-coded list of soils it recognizes, so doesn't actually recognize the garden soil.

Reactions: Booker The Geek

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Often the picture of the mana in the bar is zoomed in a bit, and if you mouse over it it'll go back to normal view.

Tried that before. I think that works only in the Lexica Botanica interface, in NEI it didn't change. So in the beginning I was worried alot about how much mana I need for creating the seeds... now I'm worried if it's actually "meant" to use that much mana but doesn't ^^

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Tried that before. I think that works only in the Lexica Botanica interface, in NEI it didn't change. So in the beginning I was worried alot about how much mana I need for creating the seeds... now I'm worried if it's actually "meant" to use that much mana but doesn't ^^

My NEI shows a tiny amount of mana - are you using the diluted pool, maybe?

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
My NEI shows a tiny amount of mana - are you using the diluted pool, maybe?

bW0DYNn.png

That's what my NEI is showing. I'm using normal mana-pools.
So I guess it's just some kind of visual-bug for me. Strange though. ^^"

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
That's what my NEI is showing. I'm using normal mana-pools.
So I guess it's just some kind of visual-bug for me. Strange though. ^^"
1. Not all the seeds use the same amount of mana - the example you showed is a tier 4 seed which does in fact take quite a lot of mana.
2. For the runic altar that bar doesn't actually equate to a full mana pool worth.

Reactions: Nezraddin

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
1. Not all the seeds use the same amount of mana - the example you showed is a tier 4 seed which does in fact take quite a lot of mana.
2. For the runic altar that bar doesn't actually equate to a full mana pool worth.

Ah thanks for this information.
Only took the ghast-soul-seed cause it was the last one I did and so it came into my mind. Most others (earlier than these) showed a half-full mana-bar too, so it confused me.
Knowing now, that this mana-bar doesn't mean a mana-"pool"-bar helps alot. :)

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Ah - my bad. I didn't realize you were talking about the runic altar. When you said mana-pools, I thought you were referring to the recipe for the original essence seeds (from tossing wheat seeds into the pool). I always just set my runic altar recipes floating and went off to do other things until they gave me the lightning.

lBrainDeadl

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to turn off the sounds of wind turbines? They are so loud it hurts my ears, but when I want to lower the volume everything else is so quiet :/