[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

00Astal

Jul 29, 2019
There are actually two different ones, if you make the wrong one it will not trigger the quest. First time thru i made that mistake also. You need to make sure to make the "Garden Trowel" not the "Gardening Trowel."
Thanks I'll try this again when I get home tonight

BLAMM!

Jul 29, 2019
So the Chest and Jar binding seals from Thaumic Esoterica. How do I unlock these? I know they exist because the recipe for the blank seals is in NEI. That means they are currently hidden in the Thaumanomicon until unlocked by researching something else. Anyone know what that might be? I'm getting tired of researching random things I'll never use just to find them.

PippinSmith

Jul 29, 2019
So the Chest and Jar binding seals from Thaumic Esoterica. How do I unlock these? I know they exist because the recipe for the blank seals is in NEI. That means they are currently hidden in the Thaumanomicon until unlocked by researching something else. Anyone know what that might be? I'm getting tired of researching random things I'll never use just to find them.
if a recipe from thaumcraft (or addons) is shown in NEI, it means you have already unlocked it, using the search function in the thaumonomicon might help.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015

Probably shouldn't bother with those. The mod dev says that they don't work now and will be fixed in 1.8 Source.

Okay - so, a direwolf decided that life wasn't worth living, and spawned inside my smeltery. Not about to let the opportunity pass by, I chucked in some iron and a couple of emeralds, and netted two nuggets of pig iron out of it. (Love the texture for that, by the way!) Made myself a nugget cast so they wouldn't gum up the works, and pulled them out. Now, here's the weird part: I had an empty compression drawer in the room, and figured I might as well put them in there for future ingot-making. I'm not sure if it's because the only thing in there is nuggets, but the platter icon is showing up where the block icon would normally (on the big top drawer).

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
Probably shouldn't bother with those. The mod dev says that they don't work now and will be fixed in 1.8 Source.

Huh, the chest seals work last I used them. Dunno if that's in reference to a build between what's in the pack and 1.8, though, but I can say with certainty that the chest-lining aspect of it works for the current version of Regrowth.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Huh, the chest seals work last I used them. Dunno if that's in reference to a build between what's in the pack and 1.8, though, but I can say with certainty that the chest-lining aspect of it works for the current version of Regrowth.

Maybe they're only borked on multi-player? *shrug* I'm on a local save, so 'sealing things' in general wasn't high on my research list.

BLAMM!

Jul 29, 2019
if a recipe from thaumcraft (or addons) is shown in NEI, it means you have already unlocked it, using the search function in the thaumonomicon might help.
The blank seal recipes are in NEI because they can be made in a normal crafting table. The chest seals and jar seals appear in NEI but there is no crafting recipe because they are made in through Arcane Infusion.

Still looking for an answer. Anyone know how to unlock these?

PippinSmith

Jul 29, 2019
The blank seal recipes are in NEI because they can be made in a normal crafting table. The chest seals and jar seals appear in NEI but there is no crafting recipe because they are made in through Arcane Infusion.

Still looking for an answer. Anyone know how to unlock these?
ah sorry for the not so helpfull answer, I should check my facts before giving advice :p

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Artifice

Seal of Chest Binding [TX] Magical Inventory Linking
Research
: Alienis - Iter - Praecantatio - Vacuos
Required Research: Magic Tallow - Infusion
Recipe: [ Seal Base / Chest Seal ]
Nature: Chest Sync Module
Description:
By enchanting a mundane seal made of tallow, you have discovered a way to bind chests, so that they share their contents. These seals can be dyed various colors for sorting purposes, but an unlimited number of bound chest networks can be created.
By right clicking on a chest with a chest binding seal, you can create a new network. Right clicking on a bound chest will link the seal to that network. Right clicking on an unbound chest with a linked seal will add that chest to the linked network. Note that only empty chests are able to be bound.

Seal of Jar Binding [TX] Essentia, Essentia everywhere
Research
: Alienis - Iter - Praecantatio - Vacuos
Required Research: Seal of Chest Binding
Recipe: [ x ]
Nature: Jar Sync Module
Description:
By adjusting the infusion of the tallow seal to account for essentia's mystical properties, you have found that you are able to bind essentia containers, in particular, warded jars. Much like your previous binding seals, the jar binding seal can be dyed and an unlimited amount of networks can be created.
See your notes on bound chest seals for information on how to create networks. Note that only empty jars are able to be bound. You can not bind void jars or jars with labels.
Sealed jars have a higher suction than unlabeled jars but lower than labeled jars.

Found it!

Reactions: JustHeyo

PippinSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Well, that's the good news. The bad news is that I've already researched the Magic Tallow and Infusion, so it should already be unlocked. Perhaps its been removed from the modpack?
I can't seem to find it either after just having researched magic tallow (I already had infusion) gonna test it with a cheat book in my test world now
edit: can confirm that it exists with the cheaty thaumonomicon, but that doesn't show any special requirement lines...

Last edited:

Zimek

Jul 29, 2019
Well, that's the good news. The bad news is that I've already researched the Magic Tallow and Infusion, so it should already be unlocked. Perhaps its been removed from the modpack?
i've got them researched and working in my single player world, no issues. i was going to suggest tallow. you say you researched tallow, but have you made some and scanned it? that may be the issue.

(they're great for setting up permanent autocrafting with arcane constructs)

The Shadow

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone had troubles planting the dye seeds from magical crops in single player? I analyzed mine just in case, but have not been able to. Any suggestions for a fix until the next update? I am running 0.7.4.

EDIT: I derped, forgot to till the garden soil. Issue resolved.

Last edited:

PippinSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone had troubles planting the dye seeds from magical crops in single player? I analyzed mine just in case, but have not been able to. Any suggestions for a fix until the next update? I am running 0.7.4.
I can't say I had any issues with them, others might say something else, but I haven't actually had any problems with magical crops in this pack...

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
With bee humidity tolerances, does 'Up 1' mean more damp or more arid? If I read it one way, the tolerance doesn't make sense, and if I read it the other way, the intolerance doesn't make sense.

The Shadow

Jul 29, 2019
OK, found a new problem. I go to harvest Witchery Garlic, the crop acts like I harvested it, but no garlic drops. Is this a Witchery thing or a bug for the crops?