[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Katekyi

Jul 29, 2019
would be cool if the compacting drawer would have an "crafting" upgrade, which would make it behave like a crafting frame, something that contains max 2 different ingredients which show in the bottom slots and the finished product in the top slot. pretty handy for those easy recipies wich you need loads of like torches or essences, and indeed, when using the controller, any jabba barrels connected to the row of drawers to be used would be pretty handy for that one item you got loads of
I use a crafting frame for my essences, I just pick up which ever stone I need and hold the essence and hit the frame constantly.

Mindfeak926

Jul 29, 2019
javaw202015-04-132008-08-12-10_zpsloptpl2o.jpg

Welcome to the heart of my Corporea Network, I have no need for power hungry AE2 now..
NIce!

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Good idea
6l301eT.png
@recoil101 What you're encountering is a known weirdness with Iguana TiC tweaks where any stone tool part (may even be any tool with any stone part) cannot be replaced for some reason. You're just going to have to make a completely new pick if you want a different head.
I'll probably blacklist Stone parts from being usable for tools again at some point.

Reverse_Farsight

Jul 29, 2019
i tried to capture a demon from witchery with a lead and building a house around him, but he still could make a giant hole and break free, even with mobgrieffing off, anyone know if it's a mechanism to avoid an exploration or if there's a way to capture a demon e keep him to make trades
Blood magic ritual of containment will keep a mob trapped so long as your lp generation can keep up. Should work for witchery demons.

StrikerTRM

Jul 29, 2019
Could anyone help me, please? I was playing regrowth for the past month and when I came back on it today, everything was fine, all my items were fine, same with the house, but 1 thing wasn't right, which was the quest book. I was back to 0 with all the quests, first quest, even the book reset and started the 'voicing' again same with my reputation, any ideas?

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
Could anyone help me, please? I was playing regrowth for the past month and when I came back on it today, everything was fine, all my items were fine, same with the house, but 1 thing wasn't right, which was the quest book. I was back to 0 with all the quests, first quest, even the book reset and started the 'voicing' again same with my reputation, any ideas?
Did you just update to one of the 0.7+ versions?

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
I was on the recommended version.

Sadly, upgrading from a 0.6x version to a 0.7x version reset the quest book.

You might want to check out the FAQ (2nd post in this thread) under the section ===== UPGRADING FROM 0.6.5 TO 0.7.x =====

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, so I'm poking around the Witching Gadgets bit, and I see that a couple items require wolf pelts, but I've no idea how to get those, unless only regular wolves drop it. I'd think that direwolves and hellhounds would drop them too, but they don't seem to and I can't find anything through google about the pelts.

Reactions: VenoM_31

TheGoldCrayon

Jul 29, 2019
Quick question. When diving, can I use multiple air pumps to stay underwater longer? Or will more than one just be a waste?

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, so I'm poking around the Witching Gadgets bit, and I see that a couple items require wolf pelts, but I've no idea how to get those, unless only regular wolves drop it. I'd think that direwolves and hellhounds would drop them too, but they don't seem to and I can't find anything through google about the pelts.
Only regular wolves drop the pelts unfortunately.

MrZwij

Jul 29, 2019
Also, where do I find natural gas? I haven't been able to see any bubbles from underwater.
What you're looking for is a single block that looks like sand. It's called "gas leak" and it stands out because it's usually just the one block. When you dig under it, eventually you'll come across a cave full of natural gas.

They appear on land too - they're just uncommon.

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
Also, where do I find natural gas? I haven't been able to see any bubbles from underwater.

It's stupid rare. I actually found a gas leak on the shore near an ocean, so that's always an option. If you're set on underwater, check out isolated sand blocks, that's the easiest way to find a gas leak.

EDIT: Ninja'd, more or less.

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
Quick question. When diving, can I use multiple air pumps to stay underwater longer? Or will more than one just be a waste?

The Ring of Chordata is your friend (along with the diving hat and a mana tablet/ring)!

The natural gas is around, but in my (limited) experience you won't find much in the smaller patches of water. I found a few near where coral grows but that might be just coincidence.

TheGoldCrayon

Jul 29, 2019
The Ring of Chordata is your friend (along with the diving hat and a mana tablet/ring)!

The natural gas is around, but in my (limited) experience you won't find much in the smaller patches of water. I found a few near where coral grows but that might be just coincidence.
Does the Ring of Chordata need to be those two fish? Or can it be any two fish?