[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I've taken to using the Mekanism mechanical pipes for most of my liquid piping at this point. Quite a bit faster and without the requirement for an engine. Items, though... I can't really get into the Logistical Transporters. They just don't seem to work well with larger pipe networks, and I can make BC pipes behave the way I want them to.

I wish that the BC Teleport Pipes Addon mod was in. I know they are still being maintained, but you never see them in any pack since tekkit.

lukesky

Jul 29, 2019
i tried to capture a demon from witchery with a lead and building a house around him, but he still could make a giant hole and break free, even with mobgrieffing off, anyone know if it's a mechanism to avoid an exploration or if there's a way to capture a demon e keep him to make trades

TheGoldCrayon

Jul 29, 2019
I found a bug/glitch in the latest. When you make marble bricks using the chisel, and then turn them into stairs, it says it's dark creeper marble stairs. And when I mined them up, they turn into raw marble stairs, which can't be turned into anything else using the chisel.

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
we have all asked the same thing lol. I put it down to his name Testy meaning trying.

That's actually the first person to ask what's wrong with me and then insinuate I'd been molested, but it's good that you want everyone else to hold that opinion of me, I guess? :\

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
javaw202015-04-132008-08-12-10_zpsloptpl2o.jpg

Welcome to the heart of my Corporea Network, I have no need for power hungry AE2 now..

merdink

Jul 29, 2019
Uh, am I allowed to mine higher ores with Mana Lens: Bore? Because, I tried that and worked. Not sure if that's intended. I ended up skipping a mining tier or two.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
I had already done all of those. I think I know what caused the issue, I traveled far from my home to try to find an ocean, but I must have loaded too many chunks causing it to overwork the computer which was attempting to keep all of those chunks loaded. Is there any way I can force those chunks to be unloaded?

They shouldn't stay loaded in the first place, unless you put a chunk loader in them or are standing in them. Nor should that have caused the kind of issue you seem to be getting. Though if that's one of the last things you did, maybe try opening the world in MCEdit or similar and deleting the chunks you explored, but aren't part of your base? Maybe that'll get rid of any offending blocks.

I've tried every combination and permutation... without luck

You tried the tool station correct? Have you tried the crafting station as well, with the tool in the middle and the new part to one side?

I played around a bit in MCEdit and deleted ALL entities from the map, and now it works fine lol. It's strange but whatever.

Your error looks similar to one that comes up if a nearby chunk is corrupted. Open MCEdit again and check if there are any blacks chunks around maybe?

i tried to capture a demon from witchery with a lead and building a house around him, but he still could make a giant hole and break free, even with mobgrieffing off, anyone know if it's a mechanism to avoid an exploration or if there's a way to capture a demon e keep him to make trades

Personally I built a ritual circle far away from anything flammable, then put bear traps everywhere within it. Admittedly this was with the intention of killing it soon after I got the hearts I wanted, but it might keep it still long enough for you to build an area for it.
Also, were you building with obsidian when you tried to enclose it, or something less explosive proof?

Welcome to the heart of my Corporea Network, I have no need for power hungry AE2 now..

0_0 You sir, are a genius. I may have to make this for the ridiculous amount of essences I have now.

jaquadro

Jul 29, 2019

Oh damn. I hope your computer isn't crying tears of tormented FPS every time you look at it.

And since that's a corporea spark, you're hopefully aware of some compatibility problems that have been fixed in the most recent Botania update?

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Oh damn. I hope your computer isn't crying tears of tormented FPS every time you look at it.

And since that's a corporea spark, you're hopefully aware of some compatibility problems that have been fixed in the most recent Botania update?
For FPS, my system dosnt take any hit at all, thouh it is an i7...

I am aware of the update yes, should fix the inaccurate counts I get from the system but on a whole it works very nicely, since I had a small chat with @Vazkii to explain how the syntax of the query system works. I just have the mammoth task of upgrading everything to emerald frames ahead of me now....

Oh thats a thaumcraft mirror feeding into a hopperhock>double chest>hopper>drawer controller behind everything if folks are interested. I have a handheld mirror I can toss stuff in from anywhere

Last edited:
Reactions: JustHeyo

jaquadro

Jul 29, 2019
Not just inaccurate counts -- requesting a full stack or more from the corporea network will cause the drawer to double-extract and eat half the amount. Requesting anything smaller should be okay.

And that's simultaneously twisted and genius.

Draconicrose

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem or if I'm just derping somehow. I have the setup attached. Not always, but often enough and especially after I start the client, the sparks on the two foremost manapools will stop transfering mana when I try to use the terrestrial agglomeration plate. Breaking and replacing the sparks on everything solves it, but it's very annoying.
25e706ad54.jpg

McFrugal

Jul 29, 2019
Loving the pack. One query I have is relating to "parts can be replaced" on tools. I have a Tinkers pickaxe with a stone head and I've made an iron head to replace it. I've tried putting them both in the tool forge but can't find how to upgrade the pick axe head.... any ideas??

Many thanks
If you take a screenshot of how you're attempting the swap to show us, that may reveal the problem.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
@recoil101 What you're encountering is a known weirdness with Iguana TiC tweaks where any stone tool part (may even be any tool with any stone part) cannot be replaced for some reason. You're just going to have to make a completely new pick if you want a different head.
I'll probably blacklist Stone parts from being usable for tools again at some point.

Themurderin

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone tell me what the hell the creepy moaning is in the background?
I hear it every so often and it scares the hell out of me.

Yazza

Jul 29, 2019
would be cool if the compacting drawer would have an "crafting" upgrade, which would make it behave like a crafting frame, something that contains max 2 different ingredients which show in the bottom slots and the finished product in the top slot. pretty handy for those easy recipies wich you need loads of like torches or essences, and indeed, when using the controller, any jabba barrels connected to the row of drawers to be used would be pretty handy for that one item you got loads of

Reactions: JustHeyo