[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
After what I have seen from speed runners, anyone can be ready for the ender dragon.. just a matter of timing

Reactions: klippie

lBrainDeadl

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to milk cows automatically in the pack? I would like to use a cake factory and the Kekimurus flower to generate lots of mana (I'm currently starting on Thaumcraft research for Golems to autocraft).

Cheepy5

Jul 29, 2019
Can't seem to build a mana spreder, and also traiding 2 livingrock with elves dosn't give me anything. I'm also having problems making water breeding seeds. Does anyone have the same issue since 0.7.4?

Still no responce, am I the only one with these problems?

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Aside from the noises, will that cause any problem, or will just eventually get a single bigger node?
They will become a bigger node yes, once you have a node to your liking you can do other nice things to it later, like energize it

Valacar

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else having an issue with Enchanted Books disappearing if dropped on the ground accidentally? At first I thought my Endoflames burning them up, or a Hopperhock too close getting them. Moved all of both from the area and dropped a book, which just disappeared. Tried to go spawn some in with the Give command, and the appear for a split second, then never arrive in the inventory. Its the Enchanted_Book 403. I first noticed it when I broke a chest containing all my books from the quest book and all of them where lost. Thanks.

Using 0.7.4

Last edited:

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to milk cows automatically in the pack? I would like to use a cake factory and the Kekimurus flower to generate lots of mana (I'm currently starting on Thaumcraft research for Golems to autocraft).
The automagy thirsty tank can use glyphs now and the screenshot the author uses shows a thirsty tank with milk in it around cows so it may be able to. I'm still trying to figure out how to unlock the glyphs so i can test it but haven't figured out the pre-req for them yet.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else having an issue with Enchanted Books disappearing if dropped on the ground accidentally? At first I thought my Endoflames burning them up, or a Hopperhock too close getting them. Moved all of both from the area and dropped a book, which just disappeared. Tried to go spawn some in with the Give command, and the appear for a split second, then never arrive in the inventory. Its the Enchanted_Book 403. I first noticed it when I broke a chest containing all my books from the quest book and all of them where lost. Thanks.

Using 0.7.4

If you're carrying a book binder around, you might want to check it. This has happened to me several times now because I have one slot open atm, and it's annoying every time. XD

Reactions: Valacar

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
I couldn't get my Mana Fluxfield from Botania to work with Buildcraft Kinesis Pipes, it wouldn't output to the pipes, but I managed to fix it by using Mariculture's custom RF blocks. I made a tutorial for it here, if anyone wants to check it out.

Did you make sure you had an output pipe, like emerald or wood? Also, it seems that the fluxfield has issues with which is put down first, it or the pipe, so try both ways I suppose?

Side note, I would like to request having Thaumic Tinkerer 2 added to the pack, if there's no quest line breaking elements to it. Mostly because Essentia Funnels are awesome and make having large amounts of essentia much less annoying to deal with if you don't want to void the extra, but also because it adds a bunch of other cool things like EVEN MORE wand focuses and more ways to enchant things. Couldn't care less about the ichor stuff to be honest though, I never feel like dealing with that much warp to be bothered. XD

lBrainDeadl

Jul 29, 2019
The automagy thirsty tank can use glyphs now and the screenshot the author uses shows a thirsty tank with milk in it around cows so it may be able to. I'm still trying to figure out how to unlock the glyphs so i can test it but haven't figured out the pre-req for them yet.
Thanks! That is definitely new since the last time I played with Automagy. I checked it out myself, and since the Glyph of the Bovine uses an Oculo Anima in its recipe I assume the Signum Entia research is a hidden parent of it ^^
As for the glyphs: the Glyph of the Guzzler uses an Shattered Avarice pearl in its recipe, so Structured Avarice has to be a parent of it, I assume.

Valacar

Jul 29, 2019
If you're carrying a book binder around, you might want to check it. This has happened to me several times now because I have one slot open atm, and it's annoying every time. XD

I didn't even think about checking the book binder. It is in my inventory. When I get back on I will be sure to check that first thing. Thanks a lot.

I just looked, they where in there. Thanks again.

Last edited:

Andri92

Jul 29, 2019
Did you make sure you had an output pipe, like emerald or wood? Also, it seems that the fluxfield has issues with which is put down first, it or the pipe, so try both ways I suppose?
I do have a wood pipe, but I didn't try placing the fluxfield after the pipe. Nonetheless, I made the tutorial so people would find out about the sawmill, you can make all kinds of custom blocks with it.

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks! That is definitely new since the last time I played with Automagy. I checked it out myself, and since the Glyph of the Bovine uses an Oculo Anima in its recipe I assume the Signum Entia research is a hidden parent of it ^^
As for the glyphs: the Glyph of the Guzzler uses an Shattered Avarice pearl in its recipe, so Structured Avarice has to be a parent of it, I assume.
Cool. I'll definitely have to have to check out those researches :)

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
No... It's there... It's a laser based table so it looks a lot like the assembly table, but with a red stripe along its side.

Ahh, my bad, I should have specified. I was looking for the Automatic Crafting Table Mk II, but I'm starting to think that that's been removed at some point since I last used BC (which was ages ago).

Vonsch

Jul 29, 2019
Well I mean you have normal dumb, and then you have REAL dumb, like when I finally get iron ore and instead of smelting it I place it in the world and then can't mine it.

Hehe. I did that with obsidian once, that mechanic where right clicking with a tool places a block of what's to its right. Annoying. Had to live with that block a while.

I do watch your vids and enjoy them.