[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Rakankrad

Jul 29, 2019
there is a bee that gives you apatite or something similar to it i believe in 0.72/.71
I know, I mentioned the Apatine Bee in the post. I just prefer the whole Magical Crops way of doing things. It seemed to fit the theme of the pack fairly well (having to "grow" the world back)

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Oh darn, I totally forgot that you needed the actual Apatite for Multifarms to work.. @thephoenixlodge do you think it could be possible to add apatite seeds with Magical Crops, or do you consider the Apatine Bee (and the saltpeter+sand+dirt) good enough?
For the moment the saltpetre recipe is sufficient. If I add a seed related to this, it'll be for saltpetre not for Apatite anyway, as saltpetre has other uses.

Soltys

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not familiar with that. At this time, if you're tired of the fiddly nature of the crucible, I believe you need two steps. Build an alchemical furnace(and alembics and tubes and jars) and use that to get jars containing specific essentia. Then build the multiblock alchemical construct(research past the centrifuge) and use that for producing items by putting the 'final' item in through a gui, selecting a recipe and attaching the jars to provide the needing essentia.

I don't think there a way in stock thaumcraft to pipe things out of a crucible.

Thankies. I just finished building it as I saw your reply. Now to figure out how the damn thing works :D

FraniXMC

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to get my own head for use on the altar of Witchery?
I'm playing in singleplayer mode.

lunakm

Jul 29, 2019
My latest Achemical Construct, complete with Essentia Buffer technology!
zNkCOy1
It prompts for a log in, is that expected behavior?

JadeDrgn

Jul 29, 2019
My quests just reset while I was making thaumium wand caps for the silverwood wand quest, I think the name is "Silver Lining" or something I can't look because that chapter is empty now. Using the latest version of the pack.

Edit: just found out why, for some reason it switched me to an old party that I had barely anything done in, that was weird as heck, not sure how to get into the new party me and a friend were in hope they can invite me to it cause I was the leader... :L

Last edited:

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone used or noticed the mana pump from botania? I was looking for pumps and seen it in nei. I guess you can make a mana pool minecart that the pump will take from a mana pool to the mana/cart. You can't use the mana that is in the cart, but only to transfer the mana with another pump on the other side.