[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
Where can you find Wisp spawners?
It might be possible to make one with Forbidden Magic/wrath cage. Not sure about that. I also hear that Pech can drop mana beans when killed... So make a magical forest biome and hope some spawn?

edit: Or you could go around destroying less desireable nodes for their essences...

Mindfeak926

Jul 29, 2019
Where can you find Wisp spawners?
They are a thaumcraft world gen thing ..not sure if they are in this pack tho, they spawn under obsidian platforms with totems and a sinister node over it. I would think that if obelisks can spawn then they can also.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
I've kind of reached a roadblock - I need Auram for quite a few end game thaumcraft items - the only place I can find Auram essence is in the Railcraft goggles which only provide 4 and are a pain to make in any quantity.

Is there something added that gives Auram for the purpose of the mod such as maybe dragonstone or some other such high end item, or is there a way to get mana beans and is that really the only way to get auram through building a mana bean farm?

Just thought I'd ask :)
Research the Euclidaisy flower on the Apocrypha tab :)
They are a thaumcraft world gen thing ..not sure if they are in this pack tho, they spawn under obsidian platforms with totems and a sinister node over it. I would think that if obelisks can spawn then they can also.
They are set up such that they would spawn in this pack if the terrain was high enough - they only spawn above a certain y level. So you can probably encounter them if playing on the amplified world type, otherwise it's rather unlikely

Reactions: JustHeyo

Mindfeak926

Jul 29, 2019

They are set up such that they would spawn in this pack if the terrain was high enough - they only spawn above a certain y level. So you can probably encounter them if playing on the amplified world type, otherwise it's rather unlikely
Ahh didn't know about the height requirement.. thanks for the info

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
Or you could go

Ooo I forgot the Euclidaisy. I went and researched all those flowers because they were there, decided whisperweed was too warpy, and moved on.

xMisterTurtle

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to find out the coordinates of your previous deaths? I died and went back to the area in the nether where I died and I couldn't find a grave anywhere. And then died in the process. Those damn Ghast are annoying with the hell hounds and hostile pigmen

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to find out the coordinates of your previous deaths? I died and went back to the area in the nether where I died and I couldn't find a grave anywhere. And then died in the process. Those damn Ghast are annoying with the hell hounds and hostile pigmen
There's nothing you can do now, for that death... I think there might be some options in witchery/some mod that will help you locate a death point, and there's also minimap mods which will normally make a waypoint at your last death.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
There's nothing you can do now, for that death... I think there might be some options in witchery/some mod that will help you locate a death point, and there's also minimap mods which will normally make a waypoint at your last death.
If you upgrade your atlas to the Eternal compass version, when you die with it in your inventory you'll spawn with the eternal compass item in your inventory, which will lead you to the spot where you died.

xMisterTurtle

Jul 29, 2019
If you upgrade your atlas to the Eternal compass version, when you die with it in your inventory you'll spawn with the eternal compass item in your inventory, which will lead you to the spot where you died.

Well that kinda sucks. I had a lot of things in my inventory. Oh well. Now I have to try and do it without it all I guess. Thanks for the help :)

Nitro Poison

Jul 29, 2019
Well my setup is:
Grass, Chest, Grass
Grass Block, Water Block, Grass block.
you know, if you were facing it.
And using the mutating sprig on the chest only uses the chest. Does the sprig have to be at full dura? I used it once or twice to check what it does ;p
EDIT: Neeeevermind. I was being too narrow minded. I mistook each side for EITHER side. Duh :<

PM is more less like a conversation between two people, aka private. Depending if you're doing it in a game it may be called whispering, or inboxing if done on the forums. :p

You need seeing from top:
Dirt-grass-dirt
Grass-chest+water below-grass
Dirt-grass-dirt

And then rigth click on the chest with the spring

PrimalHulkSmash

Jul 29, 2019
thephoenixlodge i absolutely love all of the work youve done in changing recipes and integrating all of the mods together. Everything is done damn near perfectly and i am just flabbergasted at the shear time it must have taken you to plan all of the changes out. Are there/will there be quests for blood magic included? I'm currently working my way through it and seeing the changes even throughout blood magic was just wow lol.

Soltys

Jul 29, 2019
I figured it out afterwards Nitro :D
Imho that's the one thing fun about this game, discovery <3
Anyway. Any reason why Thaumium Grafter with Repair enchant on it DOESN'T repair itself and instead drains my hunger bar at a rate of 1 hunger every ~6 seconds? o_O

MadMax-X

Jan 12, 2014
I figured it out afterwards Nitro :D
Imho that's the one thing fun about this game, discovery <3
Anyway. Any reason why Thaumium Grafter with Repair enchant on it DOESN'T repair itself and instead drains my hunger bar at a rate of 1 hunger every ~6 seconds? o_O
I think the Repair enchant pulls vis out of a wand in your inventory. If it can't do that, it eats your food bar instead...

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Oh be carefull with the Grafters and Repair enchant, they will fully break if your not paying attention

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
I think the Repair enchant pulls vis out of a wand in your inventory. If it can't do that, it eats your food bar instead...
That explains how I was low on some vis and not on others.... (without using a focus for anything)