[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
my floating endoflames aren't eating any coal :0 is this a bug or is there something obvious that idk about? :p

Edit: nevermind got it, is there a limit to how many flowers can be going to one spreader or something?

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
my floating endoflames aren't eating any coal :0 is this a bug or is there something obvious that idk about? :p

Edit: nevermind got it, is there a limit to how many flowers can be going to one spreader or something?
Yep, its called the rate that your spreader can get rid of the mana that is being pumped into it. :p That or the maximum range of the spreader if its all dayblooms/nightshades.

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019
So I finally removed the box around my nether wart plot. Now they won't grow.

After some tinkering and experimentation this is what I found.

Nether wart will grow at any light level. HOWEVER it won't grow if the "sl" light level is above 13. This is as reported by the F3 debug info. What this means is you can't grow nether wart out in the open. It has to be under something.

Can this be changed? I don't think I've ever seen a block act different based on sl level and not bl level.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
"Pottering About" quest will only recognize using hardened clay in a cauldron shape as the crafting requirement, when you can also use clay blocks to make unfired pots and then cook them, which it won't recognize.

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
"Pottering About" quest will only recognize using hardened clay in a cauldron shape as the crafting requirement, when you can also use clay blocks to make unfired pots and then cook them, which it won't recognize.
Already talked to tpl about it. He said he didn't know about smelting the raw pot when I asked for it to be changed to detection.

Desman

Sep 23, 2014

I was told in Botania thread that it's 3 endoflames per standard spreader. If you stick a potency lens on it, it should be higher (double?).

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
So I finally removed the box around my nether wart plot. Now they won't grow.

After some tinkering and experimentation this is what I found.

Nether wart will grow at any light level. HOWEVER it won't grow if the "sl" light level is above 13. This is as reported by the F3 debug info. What this means is you can't grow nether wart out in the open. It has to be under something.

Can this be changed? I don't think I've ever seen a block act different based on sl level and not bl level.
I have no idea if this is something I can change, and in all honesty it probably isn't. @InfinityRaider, thoughts? (it accepting any block light level is my minetweaking, want to know if I can get rid of the aversion to sunlight)

Woif

Jul 29, 2019
So weird bug after going from 0.7.1 to 0.7.2. I play SSP with it open to Lan with my GF, after the update once she joins my world, no sound at all. On the Menu you she has sound, so any idea what could be causing this?

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
That one is easy.. just put either aspect that it is made from beside it
That is indeed what I did. I'd never seen anything like it before, though, so it took a bit ;)

In other news, I am tremendously amused by the idea of an auto-harvested mandrake farm, complete with warrior golems to murder the noxious little beasts.

Reactions: Mindfeak926

anubisrwml

Jul 29, 2019
I've kind of reached a roadblock - I need Auram for quite a few end game thaumcraft items - the only place I can find Auram essence is in the Railcraft goggles which only provide 4 and are a pain to make in any quantity.

Is there something added that gives Auram for the purpose of the mod such as maybe dragonstone or some other such high end item, or is there a way to get mana beans and is that really the only way to get auram through building a mana bean farm?

Just thought I'd ask :)

Mindfeak926

Jul 29, 2019
I've kind of reached a roadblock - I need Auram for quite a few end game thaumcraft items - the only place I can find Auram essence is in the Railcraft goggles which only provide 4 and are a pain to make in any quantity.

Is there something added that gives Auram for the purpose of the mod such as maybe dragonstone or some other such high end item, or is there a way to get mana beans and is that really the only way to get auram through building a mana bean farm?

Just thought I'd ask :)
If you are lucky enough to find a wisp spawner...endless auram... otherwise you'll have to got to the nether and kill them as they are plentiful there.