[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks a bunch!
You wouldn't know why I can't enchant mariculture items with celestial mirror? Or any other mirror tbh. I put the item in (say silver pearl gold string necklace) in the slot. It shows up the 58/59/60 lvl possible enchants and I click it and nothing happens. It's like the button doesn't want to work :x
I've done it in the past, though I havnt done it lately so sorry no help there

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks a bunch!
You wouldn't know why I can't enchant mariculture items with celestial mirror? Or any other mirror tbh. I put the item in (say silver pearl gold string necklace) in the slot. It shows up the 58/59/60 lvl possible enchants and I click it and nothing happens. It's like the button doesn't want to work :x
I believe you have to enchant a pearl, and then craft that with the jewelry.. it's been a while. It is described in one of the Mariculture books.

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
Thanks a bunch!
You need to enchant the pearl in the mirror, not the necklace.

FraniXMC

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any block that can transport entities/mobs like the conveyor belt (MFR)?
I have 2 witch spawner and I need something that appeals to a point near the altar of Blood Magic.

Delgar3

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any block that can transport entities/mobs like the conveyor belt (MFR)?
I have 2 witch spawner and I need something that appeals to a point near the altar of Blood Magic.
I think you could use Railcraft to accomplish this. I'm not 100% familiar with the mod but I'm pretty sure you can transport mobs in railcarts.

Jackcat136

Jul 29, 2019
Mariculture water geysers, at the cost of a little water, will make a geyser of 12 blocks long, pushing mobs with it

RPTBuddy

Jul 29, 2019

There is a botania flower that should also do the trick..Daffomil or something

edit: not sure if works on mobs

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
I would go with slime channels/blood channels from TiC. Works like flowing water, but without the mess.

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I never thought I'd say it, but I think I've come across an unsolvable Thaumcraft Research...

Solvable.png

Guess I need to try this one again.

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
ok guys interesting question... what would cause horrible lag spikes from this modpack. two people on my server are getting horrible lag spikes from something after i did a buildcraft set up. they think its mariculture tanks and buildcraft pipes. however i do not lag and i am running the server from my computer at the same time.

i have not had any issues with buildcraft ever.

If you quit and restart then you will have the same lag problems as the others, just an fyi.

Buildcraft pipes don't seem to like mariculture tanks/crucibles. Use other tanks if you can. For the crucible, you can have it auto-output to a buildcraft tank and pipe from that tank. Otherwise, break the wooden fluid pipe and the lag will stop. For me, it was causing a ton of client log spam which is what was causing the lag. If you place the mariculture tank, then the wooden fluid pipe, then another fluid pipe and then connect to whatever, it usually will work fine with out causing lag but not always. Do not only have a wooden fluid pipe between the mariculture tank and a destination. That will usually cause a problem especially if you need to wrench the wooden fluid pipe in that situation.

lblackburn

Jul 29, 2019
I experienced a situation where I cannot pass walking north->south through netherrack just mined immediately after receiving the "whispers" warp effect after acquiring forbidden knowledge. However, I can pass through the space walking south->north. I am playing the regrowth 0.7.1 locally on my home machine. Is this invisible barrier effect a new thaumcraft warp or one of the other mods?

I figured it out. Major derp on my part first of all.

I wasn't aware that the heat sand had a similar block model to soul sand. So I was trying to walk from heat sand onto netherrack and the space between ceiling and floor was just 2 air blocks, creating an invisible barrier effect. Mojang considered this behavior a bug and fixed it for the 1.8 release, reference https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MC-3337.

My bad, sorry.

Reactions: JustHeyo