[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Bloodroot

Jul 29, 2019
Hey,

I closed the game earlier today and since then I cannot log into my world anymore. I really wish to continue playing. I've spent so much time proceeding this far. It would really stink to restart all over.

I had a similar problem and I followed advice somewhere in this thread to disable WAILA. I believe the reason was that if you logged out while looking at a Thaumcraft object, it would cause a crash when you logged in? In any case, I disabled it and could log in just fine. Then I enabled it again later and didn't have any further problems...although I haven't logged out staring at my research table again, just in case.

This is at least an easy thing to try.

Reactions: Halaali

Halaali

Jul 29, 2019
Hey,

I closed the game earlier today and since then I cannot log into my world anymore. I really wish to continue playing. I've spent so much time proceeding this far. It would really stink to restart all over.

So I figured out that your world will not crash when looking at a research table through a thaumometer but if you close your game in that state Waila will prevent your game from ever being loaded again. I was able to load my world by deactivating everything Waila related. After turning the other way and closing the game I was able to reactivate Waila and everything is working fine now. Hope this will help anyone with a similar problem.

Cheers

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
I had a similar problem and I followed advice somewhere in this thread to disable WAILA. I believe the reason was that if you logged out while looking at a Thaumcraft object, it would cause a crash when you logged in? In any case, I disabled it and could log in just fine. Then I enabled it again later and didn't have any further problems...although I haven't logged out staring at my research table again, just in case.

This is at least an easy thing to try.
One additional thing to note, I read, and it happens to me every time, if you exit the game back to the main title and then launch again, it crashes to the FTB launcher. No clue why, but now it's automatic, If I have to exit, I go straight to FTB launcher to save time.

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
One additional thing to note, I read, and it happens to me every time, if you exit the game back to the main title and then launch again, it crashes to the FTB launcher. No clue why, but now it's automatic, If I have to exit, I go straight to FTB launcher to save time.
thats the nei recipe thingy, the inscriber doesnt like custom recipe being reloaded so it causes issues

Yarma92

Jul 29, 2019
How have people made a start in the spirit world. The slate is buried so no tools at the start is making it rather tricky! How did people get their first tools in there?

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
How have people made a start in the spirit world. The slate is buried so no tools at the start is making it rather tricky! How did people get their first tools in there?
I found my first slate in the bottom of a 1 to 2 block deep pool. Just had to explore around in the cave openings and such until I found some.

Reactions: Yarma92

Apophenia

Jul 29, 2019

I dug through the dirt until I eventually found some slate. It did eventually take a while. My main sticking point in the spirit world was that there are ores but all of them require copper mining level or better to get so I had to do the repeatable essence quests to do anything. (Although I handed in the materials while in the overworld and then got the quest rewards in the spirit world)

Reactions: Yarma92

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019

Is there no way to let the Spirit world gen normal? If you think of it, its a dream world it shouldn't be a wasteland.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
i believe if you remove the inscriber script yes, but theres not much point now as seeing 0.72 will soon be on the launcher
Correct, and I actually was going to disable those scripts for 0.7.2, but then it turns out the mekanism Infuser is having the same issue, and the recipe I remove from that is a rather key change, so both stayed in.

Reactions: RagefaceKurosaki

dakamojo

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any consideration to adding a tech way to auto farm agricraft crops? I know golems will do it. I understand that BC robots break the crops. Is the intent that golems are the only solution?

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any consideration to adding a tech way to auto farm agricraft crops? I know golems will do it. I understand that BC robots break the crops. Is the intent that golems are the only solution?
It's out of my control. The only things that can automate Agricraft other than golems currently are MFR (No chance of going in. Ever.) and Progressive Automation (which I don't really think fits the delayed automation of the pack). Forestry multifarm compat is on their todo list of ways to make it harvestable though.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Correct, and I actually was going to disable those scripts for 0.7.2, but then it turns out the mekanism Infuser is having the same issue, and the recipe I remove from that is a rather key change, so both stayed in.

So deleting the Inscriber Script will mess up something else. I removed those lines, and haven't had any crash's since, and I abuse nei.lol I just want to know if it will hurt any quest, or remove something important. Thanks Again for the great pack.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
It's out of my control. The only things that can automate Agricraft other than golems currently are MFR (No chance of going in. Ever.) and Progressive Automation (which I don't really think fits the delayed automation of the pack). Forestry multifarm compat is on their todo list of ways to make it harvestable though.

I wonder if EnderIO farms will work? I know it's not in, just think out loud.

Yarma92

Jul 29, 2019
@thephoenixlodge is it intended that we need to do the copper quest turn in in the spirit world to be able to progress there? All the ores require copper level or above.

Edit: I presume the like means yes... :p

Last edited:
Reactions: thephoenixlodge