[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
Okay... this is weird.

I just got my scuba mask and have been exploring the depth, found a few pearls, and then I saw this... ring of Abyssal rock on the flat seabed. This was really odd, so I mined one of the limestone blocks in the center of the circle and THERE WAS AIR. It was like water couldn't pass the circle... So I dug a spiral straight down, and came into a cave. I killed a skeleton in the cave and as soon as I walked partially into the cave I got poisoned, had mining fatigue, and nausea. I walked back a step and all effects are gone.

What the Hell is going on?!
That is gas...

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
I just looked at enderzoo and enderminies are still set to spawn, but I haven't seen them at all.

I just went though all the configs and searched for enderman and didn't find anything that stands out that is stopping them from spawning. This is bad, I need me some pearls!
how i easily got the first enderpearls to get seeds was i went out and nighttime and found an endermini and just lured creepers to it :p

Reactions: RehabOholic

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
how i easily got the first enderpearls to get seeds was i went out and nighttime and found an endermini and just lured creepers to it :p

Yeah, but it's going to bother me to know why they are not spawning. Before the update it was not safe to enter the catacombs because there were dozen's of endermen in that room with nether rack pillars, and now they are not spawning. I'm trying a clean install but thanks for the help.

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, but it's going to bother me to know why they are not spawning. Before the update it was not safe to enter the catacombs because there were dozen's of endermen in that room with nether rack pillars, and now they are not spawning. I'm trying a clean install but thanks for the help.
maybe theres a spawn limit of endermen and you've capped it so when every any try to spawn they get DENIED

SyberSmoke

Jul 29, 2019
wut? he didn't want it broke it's just a certain mod is not playing nice with nei

I have been getting enderman spawns just fine with 0.7.1. I did dump the mod and reload it though. I have seen a couple Endermini's to...but each time I hear a Creeper explode, I know another Endermini also went boom as they are attacking creepers.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I have been getting enderman spawns just fine with 0.7.1. I did dump the mod and reload it though. I have seen a couple Endermini's to...but each time I hear a Creeper explode, I know another Endermini also went boom as they are attacking creepers.

Fresh install, and they still do not spawn. I even try using a EM Spawn Egg, and it just vanishes! Every other mob spawns, well except passive ones. What mod did you dump and reload? It doesn't make sense, I even tried switching to peaceful then back to despawn all mobs then try and get one to spawn but no luck.

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
How does gas work? I didn't see anything in that cave, how can I tell a tunnel has gas and does gas have a purpose?
Its clear and can be sucked up with a air pump and a tank. It's used as fuel for the furnace from Mariculture.

Tadaskew

Jul 29, 2019
Could someone clue me into the catacombs I keep hearing about? I saw a setting for catacomb in the gravestone config and google search wasn't very helpful. I'm just waiting for my fuel tank to fill up before I start on a boiler and AE and thought I'd go adventuring.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Could someone clue me into the catacombs I keep hearing about? I saw a setting for catacomb in the gravestone config and google search wasn't very helpful. I'm just waiting for my fuel tank to fill up before I start on a boiler and AE and thought I'd go adventuring.

There sort of a big building that has a netherrack roof, and 2 big signal fire in front of it. The building only houses stairs down into death:)

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019

Attachments

• 2015-03-20_00.25.00.png
    2015-03-20_00.25.00.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 82
Reactions: Tadaskew

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
Just to confirm something for long-time followers of this thread: yes, diamondsword678 was in fact Ouroboros, coming to be a "newbie" troll in order to justify the abusive behavior which earlier today had gotten him a five day temporary reply ban from just this thread (and only from replying in this one thread, with a notice to take the time to cool off). Both accounts are now permanently banned from the forums in their entirety, because that's always been how we handle people who circumvent temporary bans with new accounts.

Folks, please don't pick stupid crap like that to be the cross you die on here. All we ask for is a little civility and self-restraint.

Anyway, hopefully the thread should have a much nicer tone going forward. It's okay to get a little frustrated at the sometimes repetitive questions, but if you can't keep your cool and not be insulting about it, please just don't reply at all. There are plenty of other people who can and will.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I give up:( I am officially stumped on this. I have never seen an issue were only one mob (ie. enderman) will not spawn, but every other one will. I know there are blacklists for things like auto-spawners, caching certain mobs, etc, but find nothing to help my issue. Thanks for the help that was given, maybe something will come to me tom:)

Mindfeak926

Jul 29, 2019
Just to confirm something for long-time followers of this thread: yes, diamondsword678 was in fact Ouroboros, coming to be a "newbie" troll in order to justify the abusive behavior which earlier today had gotten him a five day temporary reply ban from just this thread (and only from replying in this one thread, with a notice to take the time to cool off). Both accounts are now permanently banned from the forums in their entirety, because that's always been how we handle people who circumvent temporary bans with new accounts.

Folks, please don't pick stupid crap like that to be the cross you die on here. All we ask for is a little civility and self-restraint.

Anyway, hopefully the thread should have a much nicer tone going forward. It's okay to get a little frustrated at the sometimes repetitive questions, but if you can't keep your cool and not be insulting about it, please just don't reply at all. There are plenty of other people who can and will.
Man i feel duped i got trolled into replying to his stupid comments...ah well live and learn.

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I give up:( I am officially stumped on this. I have never seen an issue were only one mob (ie. enderman) will not spawn, but every other one will. I know there are blacklists for things like auto-spawners, caching certain mobs, etc, but find nothing to help my issue. Thanks for the help that was given, maybe something will come to me tom:)
I wish I could help. I haven't been having any issues with Endermen failing to appear on my server, and in fact used them to progress through my reset quest book (prior to fixing things so I could use the 'Master Book' to regain what I had lost).

SyberSmoke

Jul 29, 2019
Fresh install, and they still do not spawn. I even try using a EM Spawn Egg, and it just vanishes! Every other mob spawns, well except passive ones. What mod did you dump and reload? It doesn't make sense, I even tried switching to peaceful then back to despawn all mobs then try and get one to spawn but no luck.

I did not dump anything...I dumped it all even the saves. I do have Fast Craft installed though...it is probably the only thing that varies from a true install.