[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Ryoken

Jul 29, 2019
I figured I'd share some WIP shots of my base, since others have done the same!

base.jpg
botany.jpg

temple.jpg

mana.jpg
resources.jpg

farm.jpg

garden.jpg
witchery.jpg

bed.jpg

altar.jpg
workshop.jpg

mariculture.jpg

pasture.jpg
factory02.jpg

factory01.jpg

Jeridan

Jul 29, 2019
Well I've finished the questbook for 0.6.5. Thanks thephoenixlodge and supporting cast for an awesome pack. I had a lot of fun learning a few mods I haven't played with and rethinking how to use some that I have. I think I will wait until you do a full release before I play through again. One thing I hope is that tedium for tedium's sake doesn't plague this pack as it has many before it.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I figured I'd share some WIP shots of my base, since others have done the same!

base.jpg
botany.jpg

temple.jpg

mana.jpg
resources.jpg

farm.jpg

garden.jpg
witchery.jpg

bed.jpg

altar.jpg
workshop.jpg

mariculture.jpg

pasture.jpg
factory02.jpg

factory01.jpg

That's far better then anything I can build. Great looking base:)

Acidion

Jul 29, 2019
Bug Report:

What I was doing: Searching through the recipes for livingwood planks
What was expected: I got to see what i could make out of livingwood planks
What happened: Game crashed

Tested with both mine and my brothers client.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Bug Report:

What I was doing: Searching through the recipes for livingwood planks
What was expected: I got to see what i could make out of livingwood planks
What happened: Game crashed

Tested with both mine and my brothers client.

It's been reported many times, and from what I have read it's something to do with the custom AE2 Inscriber recipes. For me I deleted the inscriber recipie part of the script, and haven't crashed since. However I can't confirm that is what fixed it, and wouldn't recommend it unless you know what your doing as it could make things worse. I know it is something that is being fixed in the next update. I don't know when that will be, and all we can do/should do is wait patiently.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, something is wrong unless it is intended, but the enerderman are spawning then de-spawning. Does anyone know what mod/config is doing that?

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
nice post 5000 :p and do you mean they spawn and then despawn in front of you?

Yeah, there is 5 spawners, and I thought maybe there was to much light so I made a temp-dark room around one, and I watched them spawn then vanish like when trying to spawn something in peaceful. Other mobs are spawning just not as many as I think there should be. I got shot by a skelly while looking at the EM spawner.lol

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, there is 5 spawners, and I thought maybe there was to much light so I made a temp-dark room around one, and I watched them spawn then vanish like when trying to spawn something in peaceful. Other mobs are spawning just not as many as I think there should be. I got shot by a skelly while looking at the EM spawner.lol
maybe your game is desynced <--idek but try typing gamedifficulty and whatever difficulty its supposed to be on.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
maybe your game is desynced <--idek but try typing gamedifficulty and whatever difficulty its supposed to be on.

Thanks, I wasn't even paying any mind to my post count.lol As for the spawning issue, it didn't work:( I did however get frightened at a zombie pigmen that was right in front of me when I was looking away for a split sec.lol

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I just looked at enderzoo and enderminies are still set to spawn, but I haven't seen them at all.

I just went though all the configs and searched for enderman and didn't find anything that stands out that is stopping them from spawning. This is bad, I need me some pearls!

Eyrion

Jul 29, 2019
Okay... this is weird.

I just got my scuba mask and have been exploring the depth, found a few pearls, and then I saw this... ring of Abyssal rock on the flat seabed. This was really odd, so I mined one of the limestone blocks in the center of the circle and THERE WAS AIR. It was like water couldn't pass the circle... So I dug a spiral straight down, and came into a cave. I killed a skeleton in the cave and as soon as I walked partially into the cave I got poisoned, had mining fatigue, and nausea. I walked back a step and all effects are gone.

What the Hell is going on?!

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
Find a slime chunk, make a big lit room under level 40, and go 24 blocks away from it. There should be some slime spawning in no time.
Omg noob moment... Thank you for that tip i total forgot about. :D
I just looked at enderzoo and enderminies are still set to spawn, but I haven't seen them at all.
They seem to be rare but a easy to to tell if they are spawning is if you can here random explosions... Thats them fighting creepers :D