[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Elmazz

Jul 29, 2019
:eek: Screw the Looni-loot farm, I'm just gonna kill the gaia guardian a bunch of times then. :D
level 2 one is hard :D had to use strength 2 and regen potion from magical crops and few diamond apples :D but its probably easy if you have bow :D i made the "best" longbow with thaumium plate, 2 green slime limbs and fiery string, upgraded it with 350redstone and was like: ... how do i get slimy leaves for arrow fletching... xD is it even possible?!

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
level 2 one is hard :D had to use strength 2 and regen potion from magical crops and few diamond apples :D but its probably easy if you have bow :D i made the "best" longbow with thaumium plate, 2 green slime limbs and fiery string, upgraded it with 350redstone and was like: ... how do i get slimy leaves for arrow fletching... xD is it even possible?!
No, you can't get the leaves AFAIK. You can, however, make a slime fletching. And I tend to do well in battle and logistics in minecraft, its the decorating that gets me every time.
Edit: Also, were you using the tinkers hearts at all? I tend to set up a farm for them every chance I can.

Elmazz

Jul 29, 2019
No, you can't get the leaves AFAIK. You can, however, make a slime fletching. And I tend to do well in battle and logistics in minecraft, its the decorating that gets me every time.
Edit: Also, were you using the tinkers hearts at all? I tend to set up a farm for them every chance I can.
hah :D decorating is an end game thing for me :D i never play that much tho xDD
After defeating it, yes :D i only had 2 green canisters from the quests. tho, are you talking about eating hearts or making canisters? xD

Last edited:

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
whats dat?
im not 100% on this but it seems some people are saying the random nei crashes are due to the ae2 inscriber not playing nice and one person said disabling the inscriber script may work, personally idk ive been playing 0.7.1 for awhile now and only experienced one crash and that was with a crucible

Eyrion

Jul 29, 2019
Vazkii designed Botania to be gui-less. I'm guessing they also wanted to make there not be a lot of text crowding the page. Look how much of my screen that took. Putting that all on the page would make it too crowded and unappealing to look at, because people would assume they need to read all that text, instead of having it pop up if you're wondering how to drop items on the mana pool.

An option you open up immediately with Botania for dropping items straight down is the open crate, which had no inventory you can access, but you can put everything into a hopper into the crate to get your items onto the mana pool/runic altar.

Ohooo, fancy. Will look into that.

But no, I mean just a little note on the bottom or something saying Tip on the front page of the book "Hovering over text gives an notice on how to perform functions" or something.

Eyrion

Jul 29, 2019
It didnt make one for me, oddly enough.

I had an issue where a mod (Agricraft I think?) was not the same version as the client one you download from the launcher. To make sure all mods are updated/fit the server, just copy all the mods you downloaded client side and put them in the mod folder of the server, delete the old ones.

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
Is there anyway to remove BOP plant/saplings from the mutandis? Over 2 stacks is way to much for Glint weed!

Ouroboros

Jul 29, 2019
Is there anyway to remove BOP plant/saplings from the mutandis? Over 2 stacks is way to much for Glint weed!

I've recommended that @thephoenixlodge set it so that only vanilla and Witchery plants can be spawned from using mutandis on grass, and BOP/Natura/other mod plants spawn from using mutandis on anything that's not grass.

silentrob

Jul 29, 2019
I had an issue where a mod (Agricraft I think?) was not the same version as the client one you download from the launcher. To make sure all mods are updated/fit the server, just copy all the mods you downloaded client side and put them in the mod folder of the server, delete the old ones.
There was a problem with a server mod version in 0.6.5, but it should be fixed in 0.7.1. Copying all client mods over is a bad idea though, because some mods are client only and will crash the server.

Reactions: billybricker1

Eyrion

Jul 29, 2019
It didnt make one for me, oddly enough.
There was a problem with a server mod version in 0.6.5, but it should be fixed in 0.7.1. Copying all client mods over is a bad idea though, because some mods are client only and will crash the server.

Worked perfectly fine for my server with my friend in the last version, no crashes. But that's not this version so don't listen to me ;L