[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

LeFoxat

Jul 29, 2019
My understanding is that it's supposed to make you work just a little harder for your magical crops.
Once you get going and have a backlog of seeds it's not that hard to create the soil. :)
Is there a simple and easy way to get the enriched soil to get the garden soil? I've been using like a stack of carrots at a time and that only gets me like 5/6 soils out of my needed 288.. -_-

billybricker1

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having the missing item/block issues as well. I told it to load the world anyways and it wouldn't load. It starts off saying "Loading world" but just hangs there. I've tried twice now with the same result. I've attached a screenshot of the missing items/blocks screen in case it helps.

kHgtv30.png

JazParks

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a simple and easy way to get the enriched soil to get the garden soil? I've been using like a stack of carrots at a time and that only gets me like 5/6 soils out of my needed 288.. -_-

I use any seeds I dont need. If you do that from the start you should be able to get a collection up by the time you need the garden soil, then you'll be able to add automation as your going.

cris.p.33

Jul 29, 2019
I can only make 1 new world per opening of the client. I open the client, I make a world, everything is okay, I leave the world, either delete or leave it alone, try to create a new world, it just takes me back to the main screen. But if I try to create another world, the file save name is new as if I already created another world. The only way I can make a 2nd world is to close the game, and reopen, then make another world, then close the game, restart, create a 3rd world, etc. Also is there a way to quiet the howling of the wolves? They can kill me 3 times on my first day as long as I don't have to listen to them like they're right behind me. :D

edit: And I cannot re-enter a previously created world if I've already entered one already without restarting the game.

LeFoxat

Jul 29, 2019
I use any seeds I dont need. If you do that from the start you should be able to get a collection up by the time you need the garden soil, then you'll be able to add automation as your going.
It's hard to save up seeds if you ask me. I guess I can just start on getting infused shards, getting to golems, and getting an automation system going with them. I can go with that onwards before upgrading.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I can only make 1 new world per opening of the client. I open the client, I make a world, everything is okay, I leave the world, either delete or leave it alone, try to create a new world, it just takes me back to the main screen. But if I try to create another world, the file save name is new as if I already created another world. The only way I can make a 2nd world is to close the game, and reopen, then make another world, then close the game, restart, create a 3rd world, etc. Also is there a way to quiet the howling of the wolves? They can kill me 3 times on my first day as long as I don't have to listen to them like they're right behind me. :D

edit: And I cannot re-enter a previously created world if I've already entered one already without restarting the game.

I've had this issue since before the update. If I take a break from my game, save & quit I can't start my world back up without starting the client over first. I haven't found the reason yet.

Reactions: cris.p.33

billybricker1

Jul 29, 2019
It's hard to save up seeds if you ask me. I guess I can just start on getting infused shards, getting to golems, and getting an automation system going with them. I can go with that onwards before upgrading.
I've just been shearing all of the my trees for a bit and using the leaves along with any extra seeds I've been getting while trying to upgrade them.

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
the flint quest won't detect so i hqm edited it and i dont get the machinist or whatever rep. is there any way to cheat in that two rep?

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Well good thing I checked twitter and the forums, I ALMOST restarted the LP world, will wait until 0.7.1

Liquid Klone

Jul 29, 2019
I was really looking forward to the update. I played 1.6.5 a bit and when I heard about what was coming, I decided to wait. I suppose I can wait a bit longer. On the other hand, if anyone knows how we could manually squash these bugs, before the hotfix, that would be awesome. I saw the one about creeper explosions. What about villages?

billybricker1

Jul 29, 2019
I was really looking forward to the update. I played 1.6.5 a bit and when I heard about what was coming, I decided to wait. I suppose I can wait a bit longer. On the other hand, if anyone knows how we could manually squash these bugs, before the hotfix, that would be awesome. I saw the one about creeper explosions. What about villages?
Villages is a Witchery config option that you can turn off I think

Reactions: Liquid Klone

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
believe the village is in witchery configs i think this is it
B:TownBiomeForestAllowed=true
B:TownBiomeHillsAllowed=true
B:TownBiomeJungleAllowed=false
B:TownBiomeMesaAllowed=true
B:TownBiomeMountainAllowed=true
B:TownBiomePlainsAllowed=true
B:TownBiomeSandyAllowed=true
B:TownBiomeSnowyAllowed=true
B:TownBiomeWastelandAllowed=true
I:TownBlacksmithClusterGroups=1
I:TownBlacksmithClusterMax=1
I:TownBlacksmithClusterMin=0
I:TownBlacksmithClusterWeight=5
S:TownBookshopAllowedBooks <

fellerit

Jul 29, 2019
Downloaded version 0.7.0 to unleash a new world to start doing quests. To get the quest with flint tools and further can't, because to pass the quest impossible. All kinds of tools tried and partial and General, and does not manage to pass the quest. Fix please.

billybricker1

Jul 29, 2019
Downloaded version 0.7.0 to unleash a new world to start doing quests. To get the quest with flint tools and further can't, because to pass the quest impossible. All kinds of tools tried and partial and General, and does not manage to pass the quest. Fix please.
This is a known bug, if you swap the Tinker's Construct versions back to the ones in 0.65 it should work afaik, or you can revert to 0.65 or wait for 0.7.1.

also B:TownBiomeWastelandAllowed=true so there allowed to spawn in wasteland

Ah, That makes more sense. I went through the configs very quickly and missed that one.

Edit: Yeah now that i think about it the option that I posted would probably allow the building to spawn if a village spawned but most likely wouldn't force villages to spawn. Either way both of them should probably be set to false.

Last edited:
Reactions: RagefaceKurosaki