[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
Is it known when .7 comes out?

Not the case with the way I've got it configured.
Anyway, I've just submitted 0.7 and have added that ridiculous changelog to the first post and rearranged the changelogs there to have the newest at the top. I also had to remove some of the old changelogs from the post in order to actually fit the 0.7 changelog within the character limit.
I'll stick that changelog here too though just cos.

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
Not the case with the way I've got it configured.
Anyway, I've just submitted 0.7 and have added that ridiculous changelog to the first post and rearranged the changelogs there to have the newest at the top. I also had to remove some of the old changelogs from the post in order to actually fit the 0.7 changelog within the character limit.
I'll stick that changelog here too though just cos.
Mod Changes:
- Re-Added Binnie's Mods version 2.0-pre8
- Added CreeperCollateral 1.0.0B3-6
- Added Enchiridion 2 version 2.0c
- Added Enhanced Inventories version 1.0.8
- Added INpureCore version 1.0.0B9-54
- Added Magic Bees version 2.1.22
- Added Super Crafting Frame version 1.7.10.3
- Added Witching Gadgets version 1.1.2
- Updated Agricraft to 1.3.1
- Updated Applied Energistics 2 to Rv-2-beta-10
- Updated Automagy to 0.21.0
- Updated Bibliocraft to 1.10.2
- Updated Blood Magic to 1.3.1-7
- Updated Botania to 1.5-169
- Updated Buildcraft to 6.4.3
- Updated Buildcraft Compat to 6.4.0
- Updated Chisel to 2.3.7.34
- Updated Forbidden Magic to 0.561
- Updated Forge Multipart to 1.1.1.323
- Updated Garden Stuff to 1.5.2
- Updated Iguana Tinker's Tweaks to 2.1.3
- Updated JABBA to 1.2.1a
- Updated Mariculture to 1.2.4f
- Updated Mekanism (+Generators) to 7.1.2.185
- Updated Minecraft Forge to 10.13.2.1291
- Updated Modtweaker to 0.7.4
- Updated Railcraft to 9.5.0.0
- Updated Storage Drawers to 1.3.1
- Updated TC Node Tracker to 1.0.4
- Updated Thaumcraft to 4.2.3.5
- Updated Tinker's Construct to 1.8.3b
- Updated Traveller's Gear to 1.15.6
- Updated ttCore to 0.1-66
- Updated Witchery to 0.23.2
Config Changes:
- Agricraft
- Stripped out the configurations I'd done previously to shift it all to minetweaker scripts
- CodeChickenCore
- Enabled Environmentally friendly creepers config option so they won't be completely destroying your stuff making obnoxious holes in the ground
- CreeperCollateral
- Explosions now completely destroy blocks - no more tnt nether mining! :D
- Ender Zoo
- Blacklisted Concussion Creepers from spawning in the Outer Lands
- Enabled Enderminies attacking creepers
- Dire Wolves actually spawn now
- Forestry
- Disabled crafting window creation of bronze with ingots
- Gravestone
- Disabled Night Stone and Thunder stone for the sake of being more server friendly
- Disabled fog
- Iguana Tinker's Tweaks
- Massively loosened part restrictions. Only restictions now are for stopping some materials being made into pick and hammer heads.
- Set titanium to harvest level 6 (same as steel)
- Buffed Durabilities of osmium and titanium
- Reduced mining speed of titanium from 15 to 10
- Buffed osmium mining speed from 10 to 12
- increased reinforced level of titanium to 3
- reduced durability of refined glowstone to 300
- gave refined glowstone reinforced 5
- Mariculture
- Re-enabled TiC integration module - Titanium tools are back Yay!
- Magical Crops
- Nerfed a number of essence -> item outputs
- Nether Ores
- Nerfed Nether Osmium spawns
- Increased chance of Nether ores exploding from 5/1000 to 15/1000
- Quadrum
- Added Certus Quartz electron tube
- Resource Loader
- Enforce pre-1.5 Botania textures (I think the new ones are too high contrast and look bad) #IHateChange?
- Storage Drawers
- Activated invert shift config. Left click behaviour is now the same as JABBA barrels
- Traveller's Gear
- Redid the traveller's gear slot arrangement again to make space to include the traveller's gear specific slots (cloak, pauldron, vambrace) now that there's a mod in the pack that uses them
- Thaumic Exploration
- Moved potion effect IDs as they were conflicting with witchery
- ttCore
- Increased max level for the Anvil from 40 to 60
- Witchery
- Halve spawn weight of Hellhounds as they were somewhat drowning out other mobs
- Added lots of plants (~60) to mutandis mutations - namely saplings from EBXL and Natura and flowers from vanilla MC and EBXL
- Added Cracked sand to list of blocks replacable by the rite of nature's power
- Witching Gadgets
- Added Cracked sand to list of blocks TC Eldritch Obelisks and Hilltop Stones can spawn on
- Minetweaker Scripts
- Transferred all Agricraft mutations etc
- Made all essence producing crops require being grown on Tilled Garden Soil
- Made all flower seeds require growing on Untilled Garden Soil
- Made the essences required for seeds also spawn in mineshaft chests (they already spawned in dungeons) but half as common as in dungeons
- Re-enabled vanilla stone swords and axes as they are used in some things - namely witchery
- Fix Experience seeds accidentally still requiring a Strong essence to craft
- Moved Experience essence from being required for the extreme infusion stone to being required for the strong infusion stone
- Added Botania Alchemy recipe to turn potatoes poisonous and vice versa
- Addded recipe for Sheep spawn egg as sheep are required for some parts of witchery
- Added Botania Alchemy recipes to cycle through vanilla flowers (single block ones only)
- Added elemental essence recipes for gravel, quarried stone, abyssal stone, red rock, cracked sand, cloud, heat sand, tainted soil and packed ice
- Fixed Skystone elven trade recipe only requiring one livingrock per skystone. Apparently multiples have to be in separate itemstacks to count properly
- Added thermionic fabricator recipe for certus quartz electron tube
- Changed inscriber recipes for AE2 processors. Why yes, I am evil, thank you for noticing
- Removed recipe for making nether wart from nether essence to encourage actually farming nether wart, especailly now that it properly respects the gain stat
- Lower output of skeleton essence -> bone recipe
- Added wither essence -> necotic bone recipe
- Removed Glowstone <-> Redstone Alchemy catalyst recipe - including removing it from the lexica botania
- Removed elemental essence -> snowball recipe to encourage farming of snowbell seeds
- Removed dye essence -> cactus green recipe to encourage farming of cactus
- Added smeltery and crucible furnace melting recipes for elemental essences
- Removed air essence -> feather recipe
- Added recipes for spawn eggs for 9 more mobs, mostly hostile but 2 are passive
- Removed Steel Blocks and Hopper minecarts from mineshaft dungeon loot (witch circles pull from this). Them being there still was an oversight - woops
- Changed recipe for thaumometer to require a mana lens instead of glass
- Remove Witchery garlic from seed drops and add mutation for it
- Fixed accidental use of .withTag() instead of .onlyWithTag() making energy cubes other than basic not craft properly
- Fixed there being two different recipes for making osmium ore from osmium essence
- Remove recipes for seed bags that had been missed previously
- Hide all seed bags in NEI
- Added alternate recipe for crafting table that requires a 3x3 to make, so first crafting table will still require hatchet, but any further ones don't necessarily - mostly because AE apparently doesn't like the hatchet recipe for autocrafting
- Remove Ender Essence from the Regular Infusion stone recipe so that its craftable in the Spirit world
- Expanded the Mana Alchemy recipe for beehives to include the ones from Extra Bees and Magic Bees
- Now Wither Witches can't drop redstone either.
Quest Changes:
- Added a new quest in "What the World Came to" to reflect the new requirement for Tilled Garden Soil for Magic crops
- Added a quest about the garden trowel and flower arranging
- Bumped rep requirement for "The Witching Hour" from 20 to 30 to account for recent additions making the quest available slightly too early
- Added a quest for the forestry worktable
- Rejigged a large number of requirements that previously required completing certain seed quests to instead require new hidden conditional quests for the appropriate resources. This should also reduce the amount of nested requirements causing lag with some quests.
- Added 31 new quests to "The Life of the World" for the various seeds that can be mutated with Agricraft
- Removed Subdued spirits from quest "Dream a Little Dream of Me" as they can prove rather difficult to obtain before you've necessarily got a dream rather than a nightmare
- Added a quest for the sheep spawn egg now that it has a recipe
- Rejigged a number of quest rewards - including nerfing many of the floral fertilizer reward amounts as it was a little too potent with very little need to ever make more.
- Moved rep requirements into seperate trigger quests to hopefully help make sure they unlock more reliably
- Lowered time to repeat on tier one essence quests to 2 MC days from 3
- Changed the rewards for all the essence seed quests to make the choice more meaningful
- Added Quite a few quests for witchery. It's now the most comprehensively covered mod in the pack other than agricraft
- Made "Hatching a Plan" no longer have a trigger task
- Added Quests for Enhanced Inventories chests
- Added a quest for the Super Crafting Frame
- Added quests for more spawn eggs
- Initial Thaumcraft quests!
- Moved Quest "On the Move" to "What the World Embraces"
much hype :D :D cant wait

Reactions: KeepKid

Lunetouche

Jul 29, 2019
How will the change to requiring garden soil for essences affect existing plantations ?
After updating will i load the world to find myself lagging horribly as a few hundred plants uproot themselves, or will they just not continue to grow ?

Ligerzero564

Jul 29, 2019
How will the change to requiring garden soil for essences affect existing plantations ?
After updating will i load the world to find myself lagging horribly as a few hundred plants uproot themselves, or will they just not continue to grow ?
Some one said earlier that the crops will just stop growing. Though any thing is possible.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
They'll just sit there not growing until you move them.
Also, the update is now live on the launcher, go get it people!

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
They'll just sit there not growing until you move them.
Also, the update is now live on the launcher, go get it people!

I would say thank you, but it will be your fault I will be up all night playing your pack. I kid, I kid.lol Thank you for the hard work:) Also, your pack is doing well considering how slow my download is trying to update. So that means there are a lot of people downloading it now.

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
Issue: Just started a new 0.7.0 world in SMP and "Such a Tool" is not detecting the final crafted tools, either on creation or when you mash Manual Detect.

Reactions: DeathOfTime

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Issue: Just started a new 0.7.0 world in SMP and "Such a Tool" is not detecting the final crafted tools, either on creation or when you mash Manual Detect.
Out of curiosity, does it start working if you downgrade Iguana TiC Tweaks and/or TiC to the versions in 0.6.5?

McFrugal

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't think it was possible to detect tcon tools. Isn't that supposed to be a crafting task anyway?

Me, I'm having an issue where upon attempting to load my world, it tells me a bunch of blocks are missing (mostly chisel chests) and then when I say yes load it, it just sortof... loads forever. The screen stays at the "Loading world" stage. I have to end the process to get out of it.

Frankmast

Jul 29, 2019
Are you 100% sure its reset? There was a new quest inserted in the first chapter which you will need to complete, but as soon as you have, all the other quests you've done will show back up.
I used the OP book and none of my previously competed quests are showing as completed.

DragonDai

Jul 29, 2019
Downloaded update, tried to start my old world. It said I had a bunch of chisel 2 chests in my world that didn't exist in the current version of the modpack and that it would delete the items that didn't exist anymore. I didn't even know you could chisel chests. And I should mention I didn't modify the pack beyond FastCraft prior to the update (aka, I'm not sure why there would be item mismatch to begin with). But I decided to just load the world anyway...and crash to desktop. Tried to load again, got the same item mismatch error and the same crash...Guess I'm starting over either way! lol

EDIT: Seems that as I was typing this, someone else (McFrugal) also was typing about the same issue. Interesting.

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
Out of curiosity, does it start working if you downgrade Iguana TiC Tweaks and/or TiC to the versions in 0.6.5?
Going to check that in a moment, but here's something else that's super awkward because I've checked that village gen is disabled in the extrabiomes configs and it is, but, well..

2015-03-14_20.47.54.png

tblade2001

Jul 29, 2019
I'm afraid you have a very large issue with world gen: the new Witchery super-towns still spawn, with villagers. Ruins the whole feel =\

EDIT: Dammit caching, tell me that other people have posted this minutes beforehand. *shakes fist*