[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

d9phoenix

Jul 29, 2019
Hey,question; Do Garden Soil (Tilled or otherwise) need water? I've been giving them water purely out of reflex.

Garden Soil does not require water. One of the best parts about it and why i switch to it asap. Add in sprinklers and botania to speed up growth and you have more resources then you will ever need.

Reactions: OniyaMCD

Riddle78

Nov 28, 2016
Does anybody know about how many Coke Ovens I need running full-time to provide liquid fuel for a maximum-sized high pressure boiler? I feel like that's going to be my power solution for a while.

EDIT: I have learned that twelve Coke Ovens working full time cannot keep up with a maximum-sized high pressure boiler. I refuse to go higher,because that'd be absurdity. Next stop; Biofuel! Or,whatever liquid fuel I can farm up with golems (eventually) to produce in large quantities to keep up with that thing. What's the most potent liquid fuel I can produce from a farm?

EDIT MK II: A little bit of research and questing later... Ethanol. Good ol' fashioned bio-diesel. And I think I can automate this with golems and Buildcraft Autocrafters.

1) Golems harvest Potatoes,berries,Wheat,and Earth Essence.
2) Hopperhocks (What else!?) pick up the crops,and stick 'em in B-Space Barrels.
3a) At a factory,the Earth Essence is made into Dirt,while Dirt and Wheat are made into Compost.
3b) Any Poisonous Potatoes harvested get sent to a Mana Pool with an Alchemy Catalyst,to be turned into normal Potatoes,which then get collected by a Hopperhock,and stuck in a B-Space Barrel.
4) The berries are fed to the Squeezer to make Fruit Juice,which is then pumped into the Fermenter. Potatoes are piped into the Fermenter from a nearby B-Space Barrel.
5) The Biomass produced is pumped into the Still to be turned into Ethanol,which is then pumped into a holding tank (Maximum size!),and then into the steam boiler's firebox.

All of the crops are collected from 9*9 fields. How many Squeezers,Fermenters,and Stills will I need to keep my 3*4*3 high pressure boiler going 24/7?

Last edited:

Mordenkainen

Jul 29, 2019
Does anybody know about how many Coke Ovens I need running full-time to provide liquid fuel for a maximum-sized high pressure boiler? I feel like that's going to be my power solution for a while.

EDIT: I have learned that twelve Coke Ovens working full time cannot keep up with a maximum-sized high pressure boiler. I refuse to go higher,because that'd be absurdity. Next stop; Biofuel! Or,whatever liquid fuel I can farm up with golems (eventually) to produce in large quantities to keep up with that thing. What's the most potent liquid fuel I can produce from a farm?

EDIT MK II: A little bit of research and questing later... Ethanol. Good ol' fashioned bio-diesel. And I think I can automate this with golems and Buildcraft Autocrafters.

1) Golems harvest Potatoes,berries,Wheat,and Earth Essence.
2) Hopperhocks (What else!?) pick up the crops,and stick 'em in B-Space Barrels.
3a) At a factory,the Earth Essence is made into Dirt,while Dirt and Wheat are made into Compost.
3b) Any Poisonous Potatoes harvested get sent to a Mana Pool with an Alchemy Catalyst,to be turned into normal Potatoes,which then get collected by a Hopperhock,and stuck in a B-Space Barrel.
4) The berries are fed to the Squeezer to make Fruit Juice,which is then pumped into the Fermenter. Potatoes are piped into the Fermenter from a nearby B-Space Barrel.
5) The Biomass produced is pumped into the Still to be turned into Ethanol,which is then pumped into a holding tank (Maximum size!),and then into the steam boiler's firebox.

All of the crops are collected from 9*9 fields. How many Squeezers,Fermenters,and Stills will I need to keep my 3*4*3 high pressure boiler going 24/7?

Math says that boiler will consume 3000mb of ethanol per minute.

Have you considered a solid fueled solution instead? An Alumentum factory is easy to set up, does not take up a lot of space, is maintenance free, only needs 2 resources (coal & cobble), and can fuel just about anything.

Alumentum.png

That setup consumes 1 coal and 1 cobble per second and produces 1 Alumentum every 2 seconds. This should be more than enough to fuel a full size boiler. (Actually I think it's enough to fuel ~4 full sized boilers)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mozz
P

popetasticperson

My repeatable metal essence quests won't reset. I managed to make 2 each of copper, coal, tin, and iron but now my cooldown timer resets without ever letting me turn the quest in. I spent a bit of time checking on the cooldown and it'll go down to 3-5 hours remaining but jump back up to 2 days. The reagents all still say 100%, everything is green that's green in a normal completed quest, but there's no claim rewards button. Did I break it somehow?

Mordenkainen

Jul 29, 2019
My repeatable metal essence quests won't reset. I managed to make 2 each of copper, coal, tin, and iron but now my cooldown timer resets without ever letting me turn the quest in. I spent a bit of time checking on the cooldown and it'll go down to 3-5 hours remaining but jump back up to 2 days. The reagents all still say 100%, everything is green that's green in a normal completed quest, but there's no claim rewards button. Did I break it somehow?
I have had it happen. Usually restarting MC (and the server if there is one) seems to fix it.

Riddle78

Nov 28, 2016
You know,Alumentum's pretty much a grenade,yes? Does anybody think it'd be an effective weapon to use against bosses,like the Wither,or Gaia Guardian?

P

popetasticperson

I tried restarting twice and it didn't seem to help. If I disabled cheats when I started the world, is there anyway to add the essences by the console or some other way?

fedprod

Jul 29, 2019
You could try resetting your Questbook via the Cheat Book: Open to LAN with Cheats activated and enter /hqm edit . If all else fails: get them via NEI

Riddle78

Nov 28, 2016
I ran into a... Critical problem.

In the wake of an Eldritch Guardian spawning in,I went,as I call it,Megablind. The screen is blacked out. Entirely. Inventory menu? Blacked out. Pause menu? Blacked out. Here's how it happened.

1) Eldritch Guardian. Warp event; The headache happened,and the thing spawned in behind me. I killed it.
2) The fog didn't lift. The fog associated with an Eldritch Guardian spawn didn't lift. Presumably because there might be another nearby; My research lab's walls and floor conceal a cave.
3) Another headache. Obviously,a warp event. Unfortunately,I have no idea what it was,because it's that precise moment my screen blacked out entirely. Pause menu's blacked out,inventory window's blacked out. Everything is blacked out. The main menu,however,is fine.

Of course,the Megablinding happened while I was pulling my floorboards to try and find any other Eldritch Guardians. Presumably,that precise moment I fell into the concealed caves,because I keep taking hits from one of Mekanism's (INFINITELY <CENSORED> ANNOYING) baby skeletons. I've turned on Creative mode via the gamemode cheat,and I've been idling for a minute,now. Nothing's changed.

Will i have to start over? AGAIN!?

EDIT: Idled for a little longer,and the blackout ended. And the hits I was taking was actually from starvation; I guess I got hit by Unnatural Hunger. I've added Optifine to the pack,largely because my computer sorta-kinda needs it,once I start getting deep into the pack.

Last edited:
F

FTBRenex

Did you guys added any other mods? I added openblocks for some comodities, like the sponge and exp shower. Also, elevator. Freaking love it.

Riddle78

Nov 28, 2016
Sponges are part of the worldgen by default,though,in coral reefs. As for experience showers and elevators,Thaumcraft has you covered.

F

FTBRenex

I really need help with bees lol
How can I put tropical bees into an apiary without them complaining about being too dry? I need them to make the apiary clothes and get the reward of alveary, so I can make the structure and get a forest larvae (also, how do I get this larvae? lol)
Never liked this mod, never will, but I can't stand not finshing those quests.

Riddle78

Nov 28, 2016
How can I put tropical bees into an apiary without them complaining about being too dry? I need them to make the apiary clothes and get the reward of alveary, so I can make the structure and get a forest larvae (also, how do I get this larvae? lol)
Get into Thaumcraft. The Witching Gadgets addon for it includes a pretty simple terraformer. Further,if a Silverwood tree grows with an Aura node in it,it'll convert a small area around it into the Magical Forest biome.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015

Also, if you have an ocean nearby, the Beach biome will support Tropical bees.

Mordenkainen

Jul 29, 2019
ExtraBees also adds a machine that can modify bees to work in just about any environment. The Acclimatizer if I remember correctly.

SevenMass

Jan 2, 2013
The Netherlands
How can I put tropical bees into an apiary without them complaining about being too dry?

Yes, use the Acclimatizer from ExtraBees.
Use it on a drone and a princess, and make sure they have the same alterations to their climate tolerance before you breed them. Then breed them manually a couple to times in a bee-house to make sure they are stable. If all the drones stack and keep stacking after each new generation, then they are stable.

Using the Acclimatizer on a queen will result in only effecting that one queen, but not future generations.

You need sand to acclimatize them to a dry climate.

Reactions: Mordenkainen
G

Giratina

I'm having a pretty big problem at the moment, and would love if anyone could help me figure this out. Whenever I try to open up my main world, the game crashes immediately. There's no crash log available that I know of, and it just says that it ran into an unexpected error. I've spent a lot of time on this world and I'm really worried about losing it entirely, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
I'm having a pretty big problem at the moment, and would love if anyone could help me figure this out. Whenever I try to open up my main world, the game crashes immediately. There's no crash log available that I know of, and it just says that it ran into an unexpected error. I've spent a lot of time on this world and I'm really worried about losing it entirely, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

There should be a folder that contains the crash logs. Usually, it is stored in FTB (recommended to be on your desktop, last I checked)/Regrowth/minecraft/ There are two folders to look in: crash-reports and logs. Look for a file created about the same time as your crash and open it with a text reader (Notepad or similar).

If you post it here, be sure to put it in a spoiler - those things are huge.

G

Giratina

There should be a folder that contains the crash logs. Usually, it is stored in FTB (recommended to be on your desktop, last I checked)/Regrowth/minecraft/ There are two folders to look in: crash-reports and logs. Look for a file created about the same time as your crash and open it with a text reader (Notepad or similar).

If you post it here, be sure to put it in a spoiler - those things are huge.
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Ooh. Shiny.

Time: 5/20/17 7:17 AM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -452
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.NibbleArray.func_76582_a(SourceFile:26)
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.ExtendedBlockStorage.func_76665_b(SourceFile:75)
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_76628_c(Chunk.java:548)
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_150812_a(Chunk.java:878)
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_150813_a(Chunk.java:862)
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilChunkLoader.loadEntities(AnvilChunkLoader.java:500)
at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:41)
at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:12)
at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor$Task.finish(AsynchronousExecutor.java:189)
at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor.finishActive(AsynchronousExecutor.java:354)
at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOExecutor.tick(ChunkIOExecutor.java:30)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:596)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
Java Version: 1.8.0_25, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 766206872 bytes (730 MB) / 1965031424 bytes (1874 MB) up to 3817865216 bytes (3641 MB)
JVM Flags: 4 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx4096m -Xms256m -XX:permSize=256m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 15, tcache: 86, allocated: 0, tallocated: 9
FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.99.99 Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1614 126 mods loaded, 125 mods active
States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
UCHIJAAAA mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAAAA FML{7.10.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Forge{10.13.4.1614} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA appliedenergistics2-core{rv2-stable-10} [AppliedEnergistics2 Core] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAAAA CodeChickenCore{1.0.7.46} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAAAA LambdaLib|Core{1.2.3} [LambdaLib|Core] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAAAA MCVanillaTweaks{1.0} [Mariculture - Vanilla Tweaks] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAAAA NotEnoughItems{1.0.5.120} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.5.120-universal.jar)
UCHIJAAAA OpenEye{0.6} [OpenEye] (OpenEye-0.6-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA WitchingGadgetsCore{1.1.10} [Witching Gadgets Core] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAAAA <CoFH ASM>{000} [CoFH ASM] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAAAA BinniePatcher{1.8.2} [Binnie Patcher] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAAAA LambdaLib{1.2.3} [LambdaLib] (LambdaLib-1.2.3.jar)
UCHIJAAAA CoFHCore{1.7.10R3.1.3} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.1.3-327.jar)
UCHIJAAAA academy-craft{1.0.6} [Academy Craft] (AcademyCraft-1.0.6.jar)
UCHIJAAAA AccidentallyCircumstantialEvents{1.12.10} [Accidentally Circumstantial Events] (accidentallycircumstantialevents-1.12.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA AgriCraft{1.7.10-1.5.0} [AgriCraft] (AgriCraft-1.7.10-1.5.0-Unofficial.jar)
UCHIJAAAA appliedenergistics2{rv2-stable-10} [Applied Energistics 2] (appliedenergistics2-rv2-stable-10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Baubles{1.0.1.10} [Baubles] (Baubles-1.7.10-1.0.1.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Thaumcraft{4.2.3.5} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft-1.7.10-4.2.3.5.jar)
UCHIJAAAA arcanearteries{5} [Arcane Arteries] (ArcaneArteries0.8.2.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Waila{1.5.10} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.10_1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Automagy{0.28.2} [Automagy] (Automagy-1.7.10-0.28.2.jar)
UCHIJAAAA bagginses{2.1.1} [Bagginses] (Bagginses-2.1.1.jar)
UCHIJAAAA betterbuilderswands{0.8.1} [Better Builder's Wands] (BetterBuildersWands-0.8.1-1.7.10r92+aec06c3.jar)
UCHIJAAAA BiblioCraft{1.11.5} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.11.5][MC1.7.10].jar)
UCHIJAAAA ExtrabiomesXL{3.16.4} [ExtrabiomesXL] (extrabiomesxl_1.7.10-3.16.4.jar)
UCHIJAAAA BiblioWoodsEBXL{1.4} [BiblioWoods ExtraBiomesXL Edition] (BiblioWoods[ExtraBiomesXL][v1.4].jar)
UCHIJAAAA Mantle{1.7.10-0.3.2.jenkins191} [Mantle] (Mantle-1.7.10-0.3.2b.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Natura{2.2.0} [Natura] (natura-1.7.10-2.2.1a2.jar)
UCHIJAAAA BiblioWoodsNatura{1.5} [BiblioWoods Natura Edition] (BiblioWoods[Natura][v1.5].jar)
UCHIJAAAA Forestry{4.2.16.64} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry_1.7.10-4.2.16.64.jar)
UCHIJAAAA BinnieCore{2.0-pre14} [Binnie Core] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre14.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Botany{2.0-pre14} [Botany] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre14.jar)
UCHIJAAAA ExtraBees{2.0-pre14} [Extra Bees] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre14.jar)
UCHIJAAAA ExtraTrees{2.0-pre14} [Extra Trees] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre14.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Genetics{2.0-pre14} [Genetics] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre14.jar)
UCHIJAAAA BiomeTweaker{2.0.182} [BiomeTweaker] (BiomeTweaker-1.7.10-2.0.182.jar)
UCHIJAAAA BlockProperties{0.1.5} [Block Properties] (BlockProperties-1.7.10-0.1.5.jar)
UCHIJAAAA AWWayofTime{v1.3.3} [Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry] (BloodMagic-1.7.10-1.3.3-17.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Botania{r1.8-249} [Botania] (Botania r1.8-249.jar)
UCHIJAAAA ForbiddenMagic{1.7.10-0.575} [Forbidden Magic] (Forbidden Magic-1.7.10-0.575.jar)
UCHIJAAAA guideapi{1.7.10-1.0.1-20} [Guide-API] (Guide-API-1.7.10-1.0.1-20.jar)
UCHIJAAAA TConstruct{1.7.10-1.8.8.build988} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct-1.7.10-1.8.8.jar)
UCHIJAAAA BloodArsenal{1.2-5} [Blood Arsenal] (BloodArsenal-1.7.10-1.2-5.jar)
UCHIJAAAA BuildCraft|Core{7.1.19} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-7.1.19.jar)
UCHIJAAAA BuildCraft|Energy{7.1.19} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-7.1.19.jar)
UCHIJAAAA BuildCraft|Silicon{7.1.19} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-7.1.19.jar)
UCHIJAAAA BuildCraft|Builders{7.1.19} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-7.1.19.jar)
UCHIJAAAA BuildCraft|Robotics{7.1.19} [BC Robotics] (buildcraft-7.1.19.jar)
UCHIJAAAA BuildCraft|Transport{7.1.19} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-7.1.19.jar)
UCHIJAAAA BuildCraft|Factory{7.1.19} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-7.1.19.jar)
UCHIJAAAA BuildCraft|Compat{7.1.5} [BuildCraft Compat] (buildcraft-compat-7.1.5.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Railcraft{9.12.2.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.0.jar)
UCHIJAAAA ForgeMultipart{1.1.2.331} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.2.331-universal.jar)
UCHIJAAAA chisel{2.5.1.44} [Chisel 2] (Chisel2-2.5.1.44.jar)
UCHIJAAAA CarpentersBlocks{3.3.8.1} [Carpenter's Blocks] (Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.8.1 - MC 1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA ChiselFacades{1.7.10-2.11-cricket} [Chisel Facades] (ChiselFacades-1.7.10-2.11-cricket.jar)
UCHIJAAAA climatecontrol{0.8.1} [Climate Control] (ClimateControl-0.8.2.jar)
UCHIJAAAA TravellersGear{1.16.6} [Traveller's Gear] (TravellersGear-1.7.10-1.16.6.jar)
UCHIJAAAA companions{1.7.10-0.1.2} [Companions] (companions-1.2.jar)
UCHIJAAAA craftingtweaks{1.0.82} [Crafting Tweaks] (craftingtweaks-mc1.7.10-1.0.82.jar)
UCHIJAAAA inpure|core{1.7.10R1.0.0B9} [INpureCore] (INpureCore-[1.7.10]1.0.0B9-62.jar)
UCHIJAAAA CreeperCollateral{1.7.10R1.0.0B3} [CreeperCollateral] (CreeperCollateral-[1.7.10]1.0.0B3-15.jar)
UCHIJAAAA CustomMainMenu{1.1} [Custom Main Menu] (CustomMainMenu-MC1.7.10-1.1.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Enchiridion{1.3} [Enchiridion] (Enchiridion 2-1.7.10-2.0.2a.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Enchiridion2{2.0.2a} [Enchiridion 2] (Enchiridion 2-1.7.10-2.0.2a.jar)
UCHIJAAAA endercore{1.7.10-0.2.0.39_beta} [EnderCore] (EnderCore-1.7.10-0.2.0.39_beta.jar)
UCHIJAAAA EnderZoo{1.7.10-1.0.15.32} [Ender Zoo] (EnderZoo-1.7.10-1.0.15.32.jar)
UCHIJAAAA EnhancedInventories{1.7.10-1.1.9} [Enhanced Inventories] (EnhancedInventories-1.7.10-1.1.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA ExtraTiC{1.4.6} [ExtraTiC] (ExtraTiC-1.7.10-1.4.6.jar)
UCHIJAAAA gadomancy{1.0.7.3} [Gadomancy] (gadomancy-1.7.10-1.0.7.3.jar)
UCHIJAAAA GardenContainers{1.7.10-1.7.0} [Garden Containers] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.7.0.jar)
UCHIJAAAA GardenCore{1.7.10-1.7.0} [Garden Core] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.7.0.jar)
UCHIJAAAA GardenStuff{1.7.10-1.7.0} [Garden Stuff] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.7.0.jar)
UCHIJAAAA GardenTrees{1.7.10-1.7.0} [Garden Trees] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.7.0.jar)
UCHIJAAAA GraveStone{2.16.1} [GraveStone] (GraveStone-2.16.1.jar)
UCHIJAAAA HardcoreQuesting{4.4.4} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (HQM-The Journey-4.4.4.jar)
UCHIJAAAA inventorytweaks{1.58-147-645ca10} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.58-147.jar)
UCHIJAAAA JABBA{1.2.2} [JABBA] (Jabba-1.2.2_1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA launchgui{1.0.0} [LaunchGUI] (LaunchGui-1.7.10-1.5-8-client.jar)
UCHIJAAAA magicalcrops{1.7.2 - 0.1 ALPHA} [Magical Crops] (magicalcrops-1.7.10_0.1.jar)
UCHIJAAAA MagicBees{2.4.3} [Magic Bees] (magicbees-1.7.10-2.4.3.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Mariculture{1.7.10-1.2.4.2a} [Mariculture] (Mariculture-Deluxe-1.7.10-1.2.4.2a.jar)
UCHIJAAAA MariTech{1.0} [Marine Technlogy] (Mariculture-Deluxe-1.7.10-1.2.4.2a.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Mekanism{9.1.0} [Mekanism] (Mekanism-1.7.10-9.1.0.281.jar)
UCHIJAAAA MekanismGenerators{9.1.0} [MekanismGenerators] (MekanismGenerators-1.7.10-9.1.0.281.jar)
UCHIJAAAA millenaire{6.0.0} [Millénaire] (millenaire-6.0.0.jar)
UCHIJAAAA MineTweaker3{3.0.10} [MineTweaker 3] (MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.10B.jar)
UCHIJAAAA MobProperties{1.0.2} [Mob Properties] (MobProperties-1.7.10-1.0.2.jar)
UCHIJAAAA modtweaker2{0.9.6} [Mod Tweaker 2] (ModTweaker2-0.9.6.jar)
UCHIJAAAA MouseTweaks{2.4.4} [Mouse Tweaks] (MouseTweaks-2.4.4-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA NEIAddons{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA NEIAddons|Developer{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Developer Tools] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA NEIAddons|AppEng{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics 2] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA NEIAddons|Botany{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Botany] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA NEIAddons|Forestry{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA NEIAddons|ExNihilo{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Ex Nihilo] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA neiintegration{1.1.2} [NEI Integration] (NEIIntegration-MC1.7.10-1.1.2.jar)
UCHIJAAAA NetherOres{1.7.10R2.3.1} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-[1.7.10]2.3.1-22.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Quadrum{1.2.0} [Quadrum] (Quadrum-1.7.10-1.2.0.B13-universal.jar)
UCHIJAAAA ResourceLoader{1.0} [Resource Loader] (ResourceLoader-1.0.jar)
UCHIJAAAA AS_Ruins{14.6} [Ruins Spawning System] (Ruins-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Sanguimancy{1.7.10-1.1.9-35} [Sanguimancy] (Sanguimancy-1.7.10-1.1.9-35.jar)
UCHIJAAAA SimilsaxTranstructors{1.7.10.15} [Similsax Transtructors] (SimilsaxTranstructors-1.7.10.15.jar)
UCHIJAAAA squidless{0.6.1} [Squidless] (squidless-1.7.10-0.6.1.jar)
UCHIJAAAA StorageDrawers{1.7.10-1.10.8} [Storage Drawers] (StorageDrawers-1.7.10-1.10.8.jar)
UCHIJAAAA StorageDrawersForestry{1.7.10-1.1.2} [Storage Drawers: Forestry Pack] (StorageDrawers-Forestry-1.7.10-1.1.2.jar)
UCHIJAAAA StorageDrawersMisc{1.7.10-1.1.2} [Storage Drawers: Misc Pack] (StorageDrawers-Misc-1.7.10-1.1.2.jar)
UCHIJAAAA StorageDrawersNatura{1.7.10-1.1.1} [Storage Drawers: Natura Pack] (StorageDrawers-Natura-1.7.10-1.1.1.jar)
UCHIJAAAA supercraftingframe{1.7.10.3} [Super Crafting Frame] (supercraftingframe-1.7.10.3.jar)
UCHIJAAAA TCBotaniaExoflame{1.0} [TCBotaniaExoflame] (TCBotaniaExoflame-1.7.10-1.4.jar)
UCHIJAAAA tcinventoryscan{1.0.11} [TC Inventory Scanning] (tcinventoryscan-mc1.7.10-1.0.11.jar)
UCHIJAAAA tcnodetracker{1.1.2} [TC Node Tracker] (tcnodetracker-1.7.10-1.1.2.jar)
UCHIJAAAA thaumcraftneiplugin{@VERSION@} [Thaumcraft NEI Plugin] (thaumcraftneiplugin-1.7.10-1.7a.jar)
UCHIJAAAA ThaumicExploration{0.6.0} [Thaumic Exploration] (ThaumicExploration-1.7.10-1.1-53.jar)
UCHIJAAAA TiCTooltips{1.2.5} [TiC Tooltips] (TiCTooltips-mc1.7.10-1.2.5.jar)
UCHIJAAAA WailaHarvestability{1.1.6} [Waila Harvestability] (WailaHarvestability-mc1.7.10-1.1.6.jar)
UCHIJAAAA wailaplugins{MC1.7.10-0.2.0-25} [WAILA Plugins] (WAILAPlugins-MC1.7.10-0.2.0-25.jar)
UCHIJAAAA witchery{0.24.1} [Witchery] (witchery-1.7.10-0.24.1.jar)
UCHIJAAAA WitchingGadgets{1.1.10} [Witching Gadgets] (WitchingGadgets-1.7.10-1.1.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA McMultipart{1.1.2.331} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.2.331-universal.jar)
UCHIJAAAA IguanaTweaksTConstruct{1.7.10-2.1.6.163} [Iguana Tinker Tweaks] (IguanaTinkerTweaks-1.7.10-2.1.6.jar)
UCHIJAAAA ForgeMicroblock{1.1.2.331} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.2.331-universal.jar)
UD BiomeTweakerCore{2.0.182} [BiomeTweaker Core] (minecraft.jar)
CoFHCore: -[1.7.10]3.1.3-327
AE2 Version: stable rv2-stable-10 for Forge 10.13.2.1291
Mantle Environment: Environment healthy.
TConstruct Environment: Environment healthy.
NetherOres: -[1.7.10]2.3.1-22
AE2 Integration: IC2:OFF, RotaryCraft:OFF, RC:ON, BC:ON, RF:ON, RFItem:ON, MFR:OFF, DSU:ON, FZ:OFF, FMP:ON, RB:OFF, CLApi:OFF, Waila:ON, InvTweaks:ON, NEI:ON, CraftGuide:OFF, Mekanism:ON, ImmibisMicroblocks:OFF, BetterStorage:OFF
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Player Count: 1 / 8; [EntityPlayerMP['Giratina'/45, l='Bird's World', x=701.20, y=94.00, z=-814.94]]
Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
Here's my most recent crash log, thank you for the help!

Last edited:
F

FTBRenex

I'm so sad, I cant use Sphax Resource Pack anymore, something got changed and I can't longer use it, even though I uninstalled regrowth and downloaded it again.