[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

S

StirlingSci

While I haven't gone for those particular bees yet, I wouldn't put it past RNG quirks.
Having tried this out in creative with an alveary with 3 nether star mutators and still no results, I don't really think that random chance is screwing me; it would have to be either some really strict climate/breeding requirements or the game is not registering it somehow.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Having tried this out in creative with an alveary with 3 nether star mutators and still no results, I don't really think that random chance is screwing me; it would have to be either some really strict climate/breeding requirements or the game is not registering it somehow.

Miry bees are listed as 'Normal/Normal' with no tolerance in the FTB Wiki - Normally you get that in the beach biomes, so that might be something to try. Jungle could be too warm for them?

Icy bees are listed as 'Icy/Normal' with only a +1 Temperature tolerance (so they will go 'Cold', but not 'Arid' or 'Damp') Taiga looks like it should be okay for that.

S

StirlingSci

Miry bees are listed as 'Normal/Normal' with no tolerance in the FTB Wiki - Normally you get that in the beach biomes, so that might be something to try. Jungle could be too warm for them?

Icy bees are listed as 'Icy/Normal' with only a +1 Temperature tolerance (so they will go 'Cold', but not 'Arid' or 'Damp') Taiga looks like it should be okay for that.
I don't think it's an issue of the bees' tolerance; I've gotten all of my breeding bees a 4x tolerance in both directions (thanks to the acclimatizer), and I don't even have these bees yet (though it is interesting that the miry can't tolerate the breeding temperature and humidity). Just to show you what I'm working with here:

2016-03-19_13.54.14.png 2016-03-19_13.54.25.png 2016-03-19_13.54.46.png 2016-03-19_13.54.52.png

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
I don't think it's an issue of the bees' tolerance; I've gotten all of my breeding bees a 4x tolerance in both directions (thanks to the acclimatizer), and I don't even have these bees yet (though it is interesting that the miry can't tolerate the breeding temperature and humidity). Just to show you what I'm working with here:

Curious... A little strange that you've got the bee species showing up in the database without successfully breeding them. I ran through the BeeHappy pack not long ago, and I remember that new species (like from quest rewards) wouldn't show up until they'd been scanned. Are the 'output bees' showing up as hybrids when you run them through the beealyzer?

S

StirlingSci

Curious... A little strange that you've got the bee species showing up in the database without successfully breeding them. I ran through the BeeHappy pack not long ago, and I remember that new species (like from quest rewards) wouldn't show up until they'd been scanned. Are the 'output bees' showing up as hybrids when you run them through the beealyzer?
Actually, I got those bees in the database from escritoire research. It gives species and breeding information without having to actually scan the bees in question. Also, yes, all the bees that I've bred in attempt to get these species have ended up hybrids or purebreds, not a single gene to attribute to icy or miry genes.

MadTinkerer

Jul 29, 2019
I guess because It can be a great ranged weapon awhile before you can even mess with wands/staffs. I just finally unlocked all the aspects and started spending them on research.lol So it will still be some time before I can make one. But thanks for the info on the Shock Focus. The truth is I have only ever messed with the equal trade one.

On a different note, AcademyCraft looks crazy! I just watch a spotlight on it and I still don't understand. Is this mod suppose to be a good power source?

Yes, well I use a staff, but you can use the normal wands (even the greatwood wand). It's the focus that is important. You just need to upgrade it which costs XP like you were enchanting and the process needs a special focus upgrading bench you have to build that runs off centivis. It might sound complicated, but I think everything is actually on quests in the quest book. I use the staffs just because it's an all around good weapon (it does melee damage as well as casts lightning bolts).

If you want to really cheese thaumcraft in this pack then hunt around for the livingwood wand with manasteel caps. It's in the Forbidden Magic pack I believe. This lets you just focus on Botania mana generation instead of worrying about collecting nodes and recharging wands since it just recharges off your mana tablets/ mana ring. Eventually you'll want to get a proper recharging pedestal in place and centevis hooked up to your thaumcraft worktables for making magic items, but early on it lets you do 90% of the stuff you want including node capture and it just uses botania mana, which is stupid easy to get.

I've been fooling with AcademyCraft and frankly I don't think it's needed in this pack as everything it does is more or less redundant with other options. The problem with it is that by the time you get it you've already got most of the good power items from Botania and Thaumcraft and possibly even Blood Magic and as for power generation... well this pack has too many options in that area and none of them still beat the good old fashioned - "send coal/charcoal to railcraft boilers and forget about it" ease of use. If you ever need to set up power generation anywhere on the planet, then Jabba barrels with b-space upgrades have got you covered. It's a bit too easy.

Right now I literally have 9 coal essence plants creating enough coal with excess to run my entire Botania mana production via endoflames and two full size Railcraft boilers (I am converting them to coal coke blocks). You could say.. nerf the coal essence to coal conversion ratio, but even then you just need a bigger field so it's an endless cycle.

gijsc1

Jul 29, 2019
in my opinion, the main thing about academycraft is the powers you can give yourself. if you upgrade them, they make excelent ranged weapons, without the need to take items with you. very useful in the spiritworld.
the only downside is that they upgrade extremely slow. i had reached level 5 as a meltdowner before i had even unlocked the level 3 skill.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, well I use a staff, but you can use the normal wands (even the greatwood wand). It's the focus that is important. You just need to upgrade it which costs XP like you were enchanting and the process needs a special focus upgrading bench you have to build that runs off centivis. It might sound complicated, but I think everything is actually on quests in the quest book. I use the staffs just because it's an all around good weapon (it does melee damage as well as casts lightning bolts).

If you want to really cheese thaumcraft in this pack then hunt around for the livingwood wand with manasteel caps. It's in the Forbidden Magic pack I believe. This lets you just focus on Botania mana generation instead of worrying about collecting nodes and recharging wands since it just recharges off your mana tablets/ mana ring. Eventually you'll want to get a proper recharging pedestal in place and centevis hooked up to your thaumcraft worktables for making magic items, but early on it lets you do 90% of the stuff you want including node capture and it just uses botania mana, which is stupid easy to get.

I've been fooling with AcademyCraft and frankly I don't think it's needed in this pack as everything it does is more or less redundant with other options. The problem with it is that by the time you get it you've already got most of the good power items from Botania and Thaumcraft and possibly even Blood Magic and as for power generation... well this pack has too many options in that area and none of them still beat the good old fashioned - "send coal/charcoal to railcraft boilers and forget about it" ease of use. If you ever need to set up power generation anywhere on the planet, then Jabba barrels with b-space upgrades have got you covered. It's a bit too easy.

Right now I literally have 9 coal essence plants creating enough coal with excess to run my entire Botania mana production via endoflames and two full size Railcraft boilers (I am converting them to coal coke blocks). You could say.. nerf the coal essence to coal conversion ratio, but even then you just need a bigger field so it's an endless cycle.

Are you running the Boilers off of Coal Coke, or the Oil? I'm using the oil from 8 Coke Ovens, and it still burns up the oil faster than its produces it. I'm wondering if I should change to a solid fuel box build. I have plenty of coal and coal coke.

Thanks for the advice:) I have many times completed most research from Thaumcraft, and have bullied many nodes, but still have never got to make a energized node. It seems to take forever(I'm most likely doing something wrong) to get the aspects up high to make a proper node. I have watched some people use the aspect reader(Thingy) from Automagy so I will try it out for the first time. I just crafted a shock focus, but am still awhile away from the focus upgrades.

I have the quest's unlocked for Blood Magic, but am not motivated in doing that mod at the moment. Have done it so many times that every time I look at it I just shake my head.lol It's just so grindy, and I just finished the seeds to 10 10 10 that I'm not wanting to slow grind Blood Magic. Thanks again, I am going to make a Botania wand in a few, because I have a decent mana gen going and have completed all the quest for it except the Gaia 2. It took me 6 attempts to beat the Gaia. I don't remember him being that strong! I had full Terra armor and several heart containers, and three incense burning and it still was a lot tougher than before. I take it something changed several updates ago.

Edit: Where is the Botania wand Located? Is that tab the one that is locked until I research enough forbidden items?

Last edited:

gijsc1

Jul 29, 2019
Are you running the Boilers off of Coal Coke, or the Oil? I'm using the oil from 8 Coke Ovens, and it still burns up the oil faster than its produces it. I'm wondering if I should change to a solid fuel box build. I have plenty of coal and coal coke.

Thanks for the advice:) I have many times completed most research from Thaumcraft, and have bullied many nodes, but still have never got to make a energized node. It seems to take forever(I'm most likely doing something wrong) to get the aspects up high to make a proper node. I have watched some people use the aspect reader(Thingy) from Automagy so I will try it out for the first time. I just crafted a shock focus, but am still awhile away from the focus upgrades.

I have the quest's unlocked for Blood Magic, but am not motivated in doing that mod at the moment. Have done it so many times that every time I look at it I just shake my head.lol It's just so grindy, and I just finished the seeds to 10 10 10 that I'm not wanting to slow grind Blood Magic. Thanks again, I am going to make a Botania wand in a few, because I have a decent mana gen going and have completed all the quest for it except the Gaia 2. It took me 6 attempts to beat the Gaia. I don't remember him being that strong! I had full Terra armor and several heart containers, and three incense burning and it still was a lot tougher than before. I take it something changed several updates ago.

Edit: Where is the Botania wand Located? Is that tab the one that is locked until I research enough forbidden items?

the botania wand is located in the forbiden magic tab. it is the one with the nether, botania and bloodmagic items.

i didn't find blood magic that grindy in this pack. the elven blade thingy is very cheap and greatly increases self sacrifice usefulness. that in combination with the 25 minute regen potions from magical crops and some self sacrifice runes.
you can also make tier one slates without lp, using mana instead, and then upgrade them to tier 2 for half the usual cost.

Last edited:
Reactions: RehabOholic

Sungak

Jul 29, 2019
For BM, I actually did well in the beginning just from the regen in full Terrasteel, and supplanting that with a Regen II blood pendant for short sprints. Strongly suggest investing in the capacity runes and the divining table from Sanquimancy (its a quest crafting item); The latter needs another blood altar (eep), but its VERY much worth the cost.

I've considered exploring deeper into that mod, but the number of altars you need to craft is, well, extreme. It would not be so bad if they didn't require charged attuned stones (so not easy to automate). The rest I could technically toss into a crafting chest and/or AE for speeding the crafting steps up. [I use a dual Mark VII chest for my AE overflow, for anything I didn't stick in the drawer wall.]

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
the botania wand is located in the forbiden magic tab. it is the one with the nether, botania and bloodmagic items.

i didn't find blood magic that grindy in this pack. the elven blade thingy is very cheap and greatly increases self sacrifice usefulness. that in combination with the 25 minute regen potions from magical crops and some self sacrifice runes.
you can also make tier one slates without lp, using mana instead, and then upgrade them to tier 2 for half the usual cost.

Thanks, I didn't know that there were any positive changes. I just looked at the recipe for the Altar and was like I'll do it later.lol How are you making Tier 1 slate with Mana? The only Recipe I have is Manastone in a blood altar.

What do you have to craft altars for? or Are you talking about the Witchery one for the BM one? In that case, Yeah that's what kept me (Somewhat) from starting.

Last edited:

d9phoenix

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks again, I am going to make a Botania wand in a few, because I have a decent mana gen going and have completed all the quest for it except the Gaia 2. It took me 6 attempts to beat the Gaia.

Even after the Gaia fight got upgraded, it is still relatively easy. I farm the Gaia 2 boss for resources after i max out my health containers. The trick or treat, which ever way you want to look at it, is to raise the battle field up to the top of the beacon so only the 4 pylons are in the way. Then under the first level of ground setup healing flowers. Just make sure to use Terrasteel armor for the healing.

2016-03-26_18.25.48.png 2016-03-26_18.25.35.png

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Even after the Gaia fight got upgraded, it is still relatively easy. I farm the Gaia 2 boss for resources after i max out my health containers. The trick or treat, which ever way you want to look at it, is to raise the battle field up to the top of the beacon so only the 4 pylons are in the way. Then under the first level of ground setup healing flowers. Just make sure to use Terrasteel armor for the healing.

Thanks. What's the pipe system under your Gaia arena? or Does it have anything to do with it? I will try it out, I should be able to raise the ground up. I for some reason built a full beacon even thou I know the Gaia nullifies it. So I should just destroy it and I can lower the beacon down, instead of raising the entire floor up. Thank again.

Nanimonai

Jul 29, 2019
So this crashlog just happened (twice actually, first 15 minutes ago). I can't really say what triggered it, I think both times I was near a binnie core diamond compartment and/or tried to put something in it.

I was able to restart and login fine, so nothing got corrupted at least.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// This doesn't make any sense!

Time: 27.03.16 14:01
Description: Ticking memory connection

java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking memory connection
at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147346_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:620)
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C08PacketPlayerBlockPlacement.func_148833_a(SourceFile:60)
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C08PacketPlayerBlockPlacement.func_148833_a(SourceFile:9)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:165)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:659)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147346_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:620)
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C08PacketPlayerBlockPlacement.func_148833_a(SourceFile:60)
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C08PacketPlayerBlockPlacement.func_148833_a(SourceFile:9)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212)

-- Ticking connection --
Details:
Connection: net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager@5dd34522
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:165)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:659)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.8.0_25, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 475328064 bytes (453 MB) / 2479357952 bytes (2364 MB) up to 3817865216 bytes (3641 MB)
JVM Flags: 4 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx4096m -Xms256m -XX: PermSize=256m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 35
FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.99.99 Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1558 123 mods loaded, 122 mods active
States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
UCHIJAAAA mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAAAA FML{7.10.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1558-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Forge{10.13.4.1558} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1558-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA appliedenergistics2-core{rv2-stable-10} [AppliedEnergistics2 Core] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAAAA CodeChickenCore{1.0.7.46} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAAAA AnnoReg{1.0} [LambdaLib|Annotation Registry] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAAAA MCVanillaTweaks{1.0} [Mariculture - Vanilla Tweaks] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAAAA NotEnoughItems{1.0.5.118} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.5.118-universal.jar)
UCHIJAAAA OpenEye{0.6} [OpenEye] (OpenEye-0.6-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA WitchingGadgetsCore{1.1.10} [Witching Gadgets Core] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAAAA <CoFH ASM>{000} [CoFH ASM] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAAAA LIUtils{1.0} [LambdaLib|LIUtils] (LambdaLib-1.0.jar)
UCHIJAAAA CoFHCore{1.7.10R3.0.3} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.0.3-303.jar)
UCHIJAAAA academy-craft{1.0pr2_1} [Academy Craft] (AcademyCraft-1.0pr2_1.jar)
UCHIJAAAA AccidentallyCircumstantialEvents{1.11.0} [Accidentally Circumstantial Events] (accidentallycircumstantialevents-1.11.0.jar)
UCHIJAAAA AgriCraft{1.7.10-1.4.6-hotfix} [AgriCraft] (AgriCraft-1.7.10-1.4.6-hotfix.jar)
UCHIJAAAA appliedenergistics2{rv2-stable-10} [Applied Energistics 2] (appliedenergistics2-rv2-stable-10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Baubles{1.0.1.10} [Baubles] (Baubles-1.7.10-1.0.1.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Thaumcraft{4.2.3.5} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft-1.7.10-4.2.3.5.jar)
UCHIJAAAA arcanearteries{5} [Arcane Arteries] (ArcaneArteries0.8.2.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Waila{1.5.10} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.10_1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Automagy{0.27.1} [Automagy] (Automagy-1.7.10-0.27.1.jar)
UCHIJAAAA bagginses{2.1.1} [Bagginses] (Bagginses-2.1.1.jar)
UCHIJAAAA BiblioCraft{1.11.3} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.11.3][MC1.7.10].jar)
UCHIJAAAA ExtrabiomesXL{3.16.1} [ExtrabiomesXL] (extrabiomesxl_1.7.10-3.16.1.jar)
UCHIJAAAA BiblioWoodsEBXL{1.4} [BiblioWoods ExtraBiomesXL Edition] (BiblioWoods[ExtraBiomesXL][v1.4].jar)
UCHIJAAAA Mantle{1.7.10-0.3.2.jenkins191} [Mantle] (Mantle-1.7.10-0.3.2b.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Natura{2.2.0} [Natura] (natura-1.7.10-2.2.1a2.jar)
UCHIJAAAA BuildCraft|Core{7.1.14} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-7.1.14.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Forestry{3.6.6.24} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry_1.7.10-3.6.6.24.jar)
UCHIJAAAA BiblioWoodsForestry{1.7} [BiblioWoods Forestry Edition] (BiblioWoods[Forestry][v1.7].jar)
UCHIJAAAA BiblioWoodsNatura{1.5} [BiblioWoods Natura Edition] (BiblioWoods[Natura][v1.5].jar)
UCHIJAAAA BinnieCore{2.0-pre14} [Binnie Core] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre14.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Botany{2.0-pre14} [Botany] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre14.jar)
UCHIJAAAA ExtraBees{2.0-pre14} [Extra Bees] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre14.jar)
UCHIJAAAA ExtraTrees{2.0-pre14} [Extra Trees] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre14.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Genetics{2.0-pre14} [Genetics] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre14.jar)
UCHIJAAAA BiomeTweaker{2.0.161} [BiomeTweaker] (BiomeTweaker-1.7.10-2.0.161.jar)
UCHIJAAAA BlockProperties{0.1.2} [Block Properties] (BlockProperties-1.7.10-0.1.2.jar)
UCHIJAAAA AWWayofTime{v1.3.3} [Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry] (BloodMagic-1.7.10-1.3.3-13.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Botania{r1.8-248} [Botania] (Botania r1.8-248.jar)
UCHIJAAAA ForbiddenMagic{1.7.10-0.572} [Forbidden Magic] (Forbidden Magic-1.7.10-0.572.jar)
UCHIJAAAA guideapi{1.7.10-1.0.1-20} [Guide-API] (Guide-API-1.7.10-1.0.1-20.jar)
UCHIJAAAA TConstruct{1.7.10-1.8.8.build988} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct-1.7.10-1.8.8.jar)
UCHIJAAAA BloodArsenal{1.2-3} [Blood Arsenal] (BloodArsenal-1.7.10-1.2-3.jar)
UCHIJAAAA BuildCraft|Builders{7.1.14} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-7.1.14.jar)
UCHIJAAAA BuildCraft|Transport{7.1.14} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-7.1.14.jar)
UCHIJAAAA BuildCraft|Energy{7.1.14} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-7.1.14.jar)
UCHIJAAAA BuildCraft|Silicon{7.1.14} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-7.1.14.jar)
UCHIJAAAA BuildCraft|Robotics{7.1.14} [BC Robotics] (buildcraft-7.1.14.jar)
UCHIJAAAA BuildCraft|Factory{7.1.14} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-7.1.14.jar)
UCHIJAAAA BuildCraft|Compat{7.1.3} [BuildCraft Compat] (buildcraft-compat-7.1.3.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Railcraft{9.8.0.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.7.10-9.8.0.0.jar)
UCHIJAAAA ForgeMultipart{1.1.2.331} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.2.331-universal.jar)
UCHIJAAAA chisel{2.5.1.44} [Chisel 2] (Chisel2-2.5.1.44.jar)
UCHIJAAAA CarpentersBlocks{3.3.8_dev_r7} [Carpenter's Blocks] (Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.8_dev_r7 - MC 1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA ChiselFacades{1.7.10-2.10-cricket} [Chisel Facades] (ChiselFacades-1.7.10-2.10-cricket.jar)
UCHIJAAAA climatecontrol{0.4} [Climate Control] (ClimateControl-0.4.beta28.jar)
UCHIJAAAA TravellersGear{1.16.6} [Traveller's Gear] (TravellersGear-1.7.10-1.16.6.jar)
UCHIJAAAA companions{1.7.10-0.1.2} [Companions] (companions-1.2.jar)
UCHIJAAAA craftingtweaks{1.0.62} [Crafting Tweaks] (craftingtweaks-mc1.7.10-1.0.62.jar)
UCHIJAAAA inpure|core{1.7.10R1.0.0B9} [INpureCore] (INpureCore-[1.7.10]1.0.0B9-62.jar)
UCHIJAAAA CreeperCollateral{1.7.10R1.0.0B3} [CreeperCollateral] (CreeperCollateral-[1.7.10]1.0.0B3-6.jar)
UCHIJAAAA CustomMainMenu{1.1} [Custom Main Menu] (CustomMainMenu-MC1.7.10-1.1.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Enchiridion{1.3} [Enchiridion] (Enchiridion 2-1.7.10-2.0.2a.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Enchiridion2{2.0.2a} [Enchiridion 2] (Enchiridion 2-1.7.10-2.0.2a.jar)
UCHIJAAAA endercore{1.7.10-0.0.1.10_alpha} [EnderCore] (EnderCore-1.7.10-0.0.1.10_alpha.jar)
UCHIJAAAA EnderZoo{1.7.10-1.0.15.32} [Ender Zoo] (EnderZoo-1.7.10-1.0.15.32.jar)
UCHIJAAAA EnhancedInventories{1.7.10-1.1.8} [Enhanced Inventories] (EnhancedInventories-1.7.10-1.1.8.jar)
UCHIJAAAA ExtraTiC{1.4.5} [ExtraTiC] (ExtraTiC-1.7.10-1.4.5.jar)
UCHIJAAAA gadomancy{1.0.5} [Gadomancy] (gadomancy-1.7.10-1.0.5.jar)
UCHIJAAAA GardenContainers{1.7.10-1.7.0} [Garden Containers] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.7.0.jar)
UCHIJAAAA GardenCore{1.7.10-1.7.0} [Garden Core] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.7.0.jar)
UCHIJAAAA GardenStuff{1.7.10-1.7.0} [Garden Stuff] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.7.0.jar)
UCHIJAAAA GardenTrees{1.7.10-1.7.0} [Garden Trees] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.7.0.jar)
UCHIJAAAA GraveStone{2.16.0} [GraveStone] (GraveStone-2.16.0.jar)
UCHIJAAAA HardcoreQuesting{4.4.4} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (HQM-The Journey-4.4.4.jar)
UCHIJAAAA inventorytweaks{1.58-147-645ca10} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.58-147.jar)
UCHIJAAAA JABBA{1.2.1} [JABBA] (Jabba-1.2.1a_1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA launchgui{1.0.0} [LaunchGUI] (LaunchGui-1.7.10-1.5-8-client.jar)
UCHIJAAAA magicalcrops{1.7.2 - 0.1 ALPHA} [Magical Crops] (magicalcrops-1.7.10_0.1.jar)
UCHIJAAAA MagicBees{1.7.10-2.3.6} [Magic Bees] (magicbees-1.7.10-2.3.6.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Mariculture{1.7.10-1.2.4.2a} [Mariculture] (Mariculture-Deluxe-1.7.10-1.2.4.2a.jar)
UCHIJAAAA MariTech{1.0} [Marine Technlogy] (Mariculture-Deluxe-1.7.10-1.2.4.2a.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Mekanism{8.1.7} [Mekanism] (Mekanism-1.7.10-8.1.7.252.jar)
UCHIJAAAA MekanismGenerators{8.1.7} [MekanismGenerators] (MekanismGenerators-1.7.10-8.1.7.252.jar)
UCHIJAAAA millenaire{6.0.0} [Millénaire] (millenaire-6.0.0.jar)
UCHIJAAAA MineTweaker3{3.0.9B} [MineTweaker 3] (MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.9C.jar)
UCHIJAAAA MobProperties{0.3.3} [Mob Properties] (MobProperties-1.7.10-0.3.4.jar)
UCHIJAAAA modtweaker2{0.9.4} [Mod Tweaker 2] (ModTweaker2-0.9.4.jar)
UCHIJAAAA NEIAddons{1.12.11.36} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-1.12.11.36-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA NEIAddons|Developer{1.12.11.36} [NEI Addons: Developer Tools] (neiaddons-1.12.11.36-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA NEIAddons|AppEng{1.12.11.36} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics 2] (neiaddons-1.12.11.36-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA NEIAddons|Botany{1.12.11.36} [NEI Addons: Botany] (neiaddons-1.12.11.36-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA NEIAddons|Forestry{1.12.11.36} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-1.12.11.36-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.12.11.36} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-1.12.11.36-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA NEIAddons|ExNihilo{1.12.11.36} [NEI Addons: Ex Nihilo] (neiaddons-1.12.11.36-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA neiintegration{1.0.12} [NEI Integration] (NEIIntegration-MC1.7.10-1.0.12.jar)
UCHIJAAAA NetherOres{1.7.10R2.3.0} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-[1.7.10]2.3.0-12.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Quadrum{1.2.0} [Quadrum] (Quadrum-1.7.10-1.2.0.B13-universal.jar)
UCHIJAAAA ResourceLoader{1.0} [Resource Loader] (ResourceLoader-1.0.jar)
UCHIJAAAA AS_Ruins{14.6} [Ruins Spawning System] (Ruins-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Sanguimancy{1.7.10-1.1.9-32} [Sanguimancy] (Sanguimancy-1.7.10-1.1.9-32.jar)
UCHIJAAAA SimilsaxTranstructors{1.7.10.15} [Similsax Transtructors] (SimilsaxTranstructors-1.7.10.15.jar)
UCHIJAAAA StorageDrawers{1.7.10-1.7.5} [Storage Drawers] (StorageDrawers-1.7.10-1.7.5.jar)
UCHIJAAAA StorageDrawersForestry{1.7.10-1.1.0} [Storage Drawers: Forestry Pack] (StorageDrawers-Forestry-1.7.10-1.1.0.jar)
UCHIJAAAA StorageDrawersMisc{1.7.10-1.1.0} [Storage Drawers: Misc Pack] (StorageDrawers-Misc-1.7.10-1.1.0.jar)
UCHIJAAAA StorageDrawersNatura{1.7.10-1.1.0} [Storage Drawers: Natura Pack] (StorageDrawers-Natura-1.7.10-1.1.0.jar)
UCHIJAAAA supercraftingframe{1.7.10.3} [Super Crafting Frame] (supercraftingframe-1.7.10.3.jar)
UCHIJAAAA TCBotaniaExoflame{1.0} [TCBotaniaExoflame] (TCBotaniaExoflame-1.7.10-1.4.jar)
UCHIJAAAA tcinventoryscan{1.0.8} [TC Inventory Scanning] (tcinventoryscan-mc1.7.10-1.0.8.jar)
UCHIJAAAA tcnodetracker{1.1.2} [TC Node Tracker] (tcnodetracker-1.7.10-1.1.2.jar)
UCHIJAAAA thaumcraftneiplugin{@VERSION@} [Thaumcraft NEI Plugin] (thaumcraftneiplugin-1.7.10-1.7a.jar)
UCHIJAAAA ThaumicExploration{0.6.0} [Thaumic Exploration] (ThaumicExploration-1.7.10-1.1-53.jar)
UCHIJAAAA TiCTooltips{1.2.5} [TiC Tooltips] (TiCTooltips-mc1.7.10-1.2.5.jar)
UCHIJAAAA WailaHarvestability{1.1.6} [Waila Harvestability] (WailaHarvestability-mc1.7.10-1.1.6.jar)
UCHIJAAAA wailaplugins{MC1.7.10-0.1.2-19} [WAILA Plugins] (WAILAPlugins-MC1.7.10-0.1.2-19.jar)
UCHIJAAAA witchery{0.24.1} [Witchery] (witchery-1.7.10-0.24.1.jar)
UCHIJAAAA WitchingGadgets{1.1.10} [Witching Gadgets] (WitchingGadgets-1.7.10-1.1.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA McMultipart{1.1.2.331} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.2.331-universal.jar)
UCHIJAAAA IguanaTweaksTConstruct{1.7.10-2.1.5.140} [Iguana Tinker Tweaks] (IguanaTinkerTweaks-1.7.10-2.1.5.jar)
UCHIJAAAA ForgeMicroblock{1.1.2.331} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.2.331-universal.jar)
UD BiomeTweakerCore{2.0.161} [BiomeTweaker Core] (minecraft.jar)
GL info: ~~ERROR~~ RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread.
CoFHCore: -[1.7.10]3.0.3-303
AE2 Version: stable rv2-stable-10 for Forge 10.13.2.1291
Mantle Environment: Environment healthy.
TConstruct Environment: Environment healthy.
NetherOres: -[1.7.10]2.3.0-12
Forestry : Info: The following plugins have been disabled in the config: propolis.pipe
AE2 Integration: IC2:OFF, RotaryCraft:OFF, RC:ON, BC:ON, RF:ON, RFItem:ON, MFR:OFF, DSU:ON, FZ:OFF, FMP:ON, RB:OFF, CLApi:OFF, Waila:ON, InvTweaks:ON, NEI:ON, CraftGuide:OFF, Mekanism:ON, ImmibisMicroblocks:OFF, BetterStorage:OFF
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Player Count: 1 / 8; [EntityPlayerMP['Nanimonai'/87, l='Abaddon', x=-822,56, y=66,00, z=722,59]]
Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

Edit: Yeah, it definitely happens every time I try to open my single diamond compartment. This hasn't happened when it was empty ... and the brief window I get for looking in it is not enough to see what's in there. I guess I better remove it altogether and replace it with something else.

Edit #2: ... or not, I just restarted and planned to make a screenshot before it crashes. Just ... it didn't crash now. It has all my botania runes in it, as well as a furnace, coal coke, the botania brewery, mana spreaders, bricks, bonemeal, seeds, floral fertilizer, garden soil and a marble pillar (everything in the first tab on the upper left)... so all in all a mix of items from across 4 mods. I don't know what to think anymore now.

Edit #3: There it went again. I just emptied the diamond compartment and tried putting it in the nearby iron compartment. Got the same crash. So either something's fishy with the compartments ... or maybe something else active in my base is causing problems? I don't have much running at the moment: A hobbyist's steam engine is fueling a rolling machine, 2 wooden engines in totel (1 for the water to the steam engine, the second to get creosote oil out of the coke oven and into a BC tank). I also have 2 railcraft water tanks feeding into an agricraft watertank ... besides that there's an open nether portal and lots of magical and agricraft crops.

Last edited:

gijsc1

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, I didn't know that there were any positive changes. I just looked at the recipe for the Altar and was like I'll do it later.lol How are you making Tier 1 slate with Mana? The only Recipe I have is Manastone in a blood altar.

What do you have to craft altars for? or Are you talking about the Witchery one for the BM one? In that case, Yeah that's what kept me (Somewhat) from starting.

the slate i was talking about comes from arcane areteries, i think it is called the botanical slate. that mod ads several items to make blood magic less grindy. there are quests for several of them. you can make the slate from regular stone, and then upgrade it in a blood alter for half the usual cost. you basically bypas the entire first tier of blood magic runes and slates.

MakakPL

Jul 29, 2019
hi
i am playing on mym server just starting Thaumacraft and what aspect is missing:

i am lost just running and scanning everything

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
hi
i am playing on mym server just starting Thaumacraft and what aspect is missing:

i am lost just running and scanning everything
I'm fairly sure auraum. You can get by scanning most aura nodes, ethereal essence, or combining precanteo and aer in a research table. (Eldrich eyes also have auraum)