[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
OK New challenge, Anyone know a way to automate Living Rock production in this pack?
I spent some time trying to automate it a couple weeks ago with Stripe Pipes... I think it's possible, but I haven't managed to make a reliable system yet.

Last edited:

Baconus_Yum

Jul 29, 2019
Where do you scan the Forbidden Knowledge and Magic Bees aspects?
Also, how far into research is the Sword of the Zephire or what ever it is called?

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
Also, how far into research is the Sword of the Zephire or what ever it is called?
Forbidden Knowledge only adds the seven deadly sins as aspects iirc. All of those have shards connected to them that you can only get in the nether. The Sword of the Zephyr comes after you unlock the infusion matrix and might also require that you have researched Telum (scan an arrow if you have instrumentum).

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
Sword of the Zephyr is fairly well in
Sword of the Zephyr is fairly well in, you'll need to have researched Infusion and Thaumium before you can get it.

Reactions: ToxicFallenAngel

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
Personally, I'm looking forward to setting up a Botania AE system. See the Corporea stuff.:D
Oh absolutely. Once I figure out how to work that in to my current setup, it's happening ;). For now, being able to wear invisible Botania armour is awesome! Especially since one particular set of Flugel Tiara wings match my skin really well.

Fornax42

Jul 29, 2019
On what soil do you plant the ender seeds? I tried normal farmland, mycelium and garden core soil, but none of them worked

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
Oh absolutely. Once I figure out how to work that in to my current setup, it's happening ;). For now, being able to wear invisible Botania armour is awesome! Especially since one particular set of Flugel Tiara wings match my skin really well.
The hard part will be getting it to keep certain base items, like cobble, in the system and in the right place. Although that won't be too hard with the funnel and an absolute ton of vanilla redstone. Definitely won't be as compact, but will be 10,000x cooler. :D

Cheepy5

Jul 29, 2019
thephoenixlodge Are you aware of the super annoying bug that crashes the game randomly when you look up anything in NEI? When me and my friend look up recepies (on my server) it crashes like 5% of the time.

Reactions: Fornax42

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
thephoenixlodge Are you aware of the super annoying bug that crashes the game randomly when you look up anything in NEI? When me and my friend look up recepies (on my server) it crashes like 5% of the time.
Yes, it seems to be the custom AE2 inscriber recipes he's set. Only way I know of to fix it is to disable those recipes until you need to use them, re-enable them while you make what you need, then disable them again.

meritoc

Jul 29, 2019
BuildCraft robots are, as much as I wish them not to be, for the most part completely useless (the harvester robot currently breaks crops), [...]

I'd like to try them out for other tasks but I can't get a blank Redstone Board to turn into a specific one. I place it in an assembly table but no option for a written one turns up in the right-side panel. Docs are sparse for the Buildcraft robots, has the way this is supposed to be done changed? I'm using 0.7.1.

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
Well I've officially used up my derp allowance for this week. Made my horn of the wild, decided to go clear out some dead grass, blew it right next to the field where I'm upgrading mandrakes...

It's either that one (which is why I stopped using the horn), or else it's going up to a nicely-grown 3x3 patch of Magical Crops and instead of right-clicking on the middle one to harvest them all with a TiC Scythe, you left-click instead. Big mistake. Left click destroys everything except for one seed and one crop. I guess I should be thankful it doesn't destroy all 9 seeds, easy enough to regrow them all back, but talk about maddening and frustrating... I've done it too many time to count now.

Reactions: fimbrethil