[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Ouroboros

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to point out a little thing I've been doing: The Natura nether furnace (eight cobblestone in a doughnut-pattern) doubles the burn value of whatever fuel it uses (i.e. coal burns for 16 items instead of eight, sticks for one item instead of half an item per stick, etc.), and coal coke normally cooks 16 per item, so coal coke in a nether furnace cooks up a whole half-stack of items.

kofti

Jul 29, 2019
i see nobody answered me questioooon :/ How does one output power from steam turbine from railcraft to mekanism's energy cube?!
The Steam Turbine outputs IC2 EU so it is very likely that it is useless in this pack. I know Mekanism can do energy conversion, but there is in no IC2 in the pack so the energy system is not present.

Jugg3rV

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone an idea how i just can turn off those wolfes howling? They are a nuisance ...

Also i got an strange error when a second person tries to connect to my hosted world:
"Fatally missing blocks or items"

We played and started the world together without problems. After the second run the error showed up.

George213

Jul 29, 2019
You can open your world to LAN. When you do, you have the option of enabling cheats. This will allow you to use the "/hqm edit" command.

Super, that worked. All the quests reset properly and I can quickly redo them. Thank you, you have just saved about 4 days wroth of playtime for me.
Thanks again.

Reactions: JustHeyo

anubisrwml

Jul 29, 2019
It is really hard to complete some of these quests with all the NEI recipe look-up crashes. Looks like I'll be making much more use of wikis and minecraft forum posts on these mods, which honestly might not be a bad thing but it is inconvenient especially with the number of recipe changes this modpack makes.

Have you tried updating NotEnoughItems and ChickenCodeCore? In a previous post I noted which versions I updated to and have not had any issues thus far since.

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
It is really hard to complete some of these quests with all the NEI recipe look-up crashes. Looks like I'll be making much more use of wikis and minecraft forum posts on these mods, which honestly might not be a bad thing but it is inconvenient especially with the number of recipe changes this modpack makes.
its weird i havent changed anything in my pack and i havent had a single nei crash and i'm mid game

Bomberman2010

Jul 29, 2019
On your server install folder open the file located at config\enchiridion\enchiridion2.cfg and change the line number 7
Code:
B:"Disable Autodiscovery"=true
to
Code:
B:"Disable Autodiscovery"=false

thx and thx to the other to for the help =) have a nice day/night left =)

anubisrwml

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone an idea how i just can turn off those wolfes howling? They are a nuisance ...

Also i got an strange error when a second person tries to connect to my hosted world:
"Fatally missing blocks or items"

We played and started the world together without problems. After the second run the error showed up.

Sure thing - go into /config/enderzoo/ and edit the EnderZoo.cfg file - look for this line and edit it to false:
  • B:direWolfEnabled=true to B:direWolfEnabled=false
That'll do the trick.

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
Novice witch question: I've started a base quite close to a witchery henge thing and have got a witch roaming around. She hasn't attacked me yet, but is it something to worry about?

At night or during a full moon or something else? Also, is it a mistake to kill them?

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019
i see nobody answered me questioooon :/ How does one output power from steam turbine from railcraft to mekanism's energy cube?!
AFAIK the steam turbine is for IC2 power. Since we don't have IC2 you have no reason to use it.

Use industrial steam engines instead.

Ouroboros

Jul 29, 2019
Step 3: Fail

Try googling 'witchery leona moriarty' and see how far you get.

They're coven witches. I even gave you the link. You have absolutely no excuse for not having read that. Even looking at the link, you'd have seen it redirects you to a google search for "witchery coven witch." And since it's obvious they're witches, and from the Witchery mod, then it would make sense, if your original specific search didn't succeed, to search for "witchery witch."

In short, you were handed the answer, and instead of putting any effort forth to see what it was, you sat here and whined that I should just waste my own time telling you easily available information; information I'd put literally two clicks away.

Reactions: Reverse_Farsight

Cadeff

Jul 29, 2019
its weird i havent changed anything in my pack and i havent had a single nei crash and i'm mid game

See if you can lookup the recipe for the oak drawers, that's what I was looking up when I crashed most recently. Typically anything I look up that uses wood crashes me. Since you are mid-game have you tried fishing? I am only getting raw fish, no live ones and I've even tried fishing under water just in case it was somehow thinking they were hitting the ground.