[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Silentden007

Jul 29, 2019
I think i have discovered a bug. The recipe for a "part builder" says Blank Pattern on top of a Dead Wood. But when I do this, I get a stencil table instead? Its causing me to get stuck at the quest Patterned Response. I can just spawn in the Part Builder but just a fyi

small edit: when checking the use of Dead wood, only the Stencil Table is listed. there is no recipe for the Part Builder

Second edit: Nevermind, found it. Had to combine 9 dead wood and then use that to create the part builder. The recipe is a bit hard to find though, could do with some cleaning up

Reactions: asb3pe

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
I think i have discovered a bug. The recipe for a "part builder" says Blank Pattern on top of a Dead Wood. But when I do this, I get a stencil table instead? Its causing me to get stuck at the quest Patterned Response. I can just spawn in the Part Builder but just a fyi

small edit: when checking the use of Dead wood, only the Stencil Table is listed. there is no recipe for the Part Builder
The part builder uses the dead wood log block...

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I just saw that. The recipe for it doesnt indicate that at all, so its a bit confusing

Read the Quest entitled "Patterned Response" again, I think it does say exactly how to do it with the dead wood. But don't feel bad, I complained about something earlier and was also told "it does tell you how to do it in the quest, read it again". :) Very easy to miss something, or forget something, but we're all so anxious to progress that we all tend to forget to re-read the quest book instructions. That's why we have all these good friends in the forums to answer our questions!

Reactions: KeepKid

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Ender chests in the dream? wow.. need copper level mining then, as a minimum, just to get the iron for the kettle/Vat.

New question, can you open a Nether portal in the Dream?
Yes you can, I have managed it...there is a Huuuuge BUT here. But when I entered I got landed right at my own portal and got dragged back to the real world, destroying quite a few things in my pack setting me back. So yes it can be done, but I advise not to do it.

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
Yes you can, I have managed it...there is a Huuuuge BUT here. But when I entered I got landed right at my own portal and got dragged back to the real world, destroying quite a few things in my pack setting me back. So yes it can be done, but I advise not to do it.
Ahhh Good to know...

Rheajr86

Jul 29, 2019
on our server we are crashing when we put cobble into the mariculture crucible furnace to get seared stone to make seared bricks.

edit: nevermind i used a hopper and it puts the cobble in just fine

Last edited:

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
@thephoenixlodge

While I will admit that some aspects of this pack make me… grumpy… (damn bees and old school storage) This pack has captured my attention like no other. In very short order it has become my primary distraction. So much so that I am forced to ask you this question: Where is your tip jar? (or equivalent) You have given me much entertainment with your efforts and participation here (sometimes even helping me directly), and are more than a little deserving of my financial support for the fruits of your labor (and passion).

Ouroboros

Jul 29, 2019
Quick question, I've been messing around with agricraft breeding, and I'm trying to get blackberries, but they don't seem to want to spawn. I keep getting the parent melons or carrots instead. So are they just really hard to breed, or do they require some non-farmland block beneath them?

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
Quick question, I've been messing around with agricraft breeding, and I'm trying to get blackberries, but they don't seem to want to spawn. I keep getting the parent melons or carrots instead. So are they just really hard to breed, or do they require some non-farmland block beneath them?
They're just really rare.

Baconus_Yum

Jul 29, 2019
Is this a good crop layout for getting 10,10,10?
W=Water E=Empty going to spread to s= original seed

Eeewe
Ewewe
Ewewe
Ewewe
Sweee

McFrugal

Jul 29, 2019
Make sure to let plants fully grow if you're looking for a mutation. Only mature plants can mutate on a crossbreed. If it's not fully grown, all that will happen is that it will spread and possibly improve in stats.

rockhog

Jul 29, 2019
I have 100% success rate with a 7x7 plot and a serpentine pattern.. Worst case so far was a single 10-10-10 Most of the time it's 2-4 of them. Set it and forget it.

X_XXX_X
X_X_X_X
X_X_X_X
X_X_X_X
X_X_X_X
X_X_X_X
XXX_XXX

The beauty of this method is you clear out the grown ones in the back and start a new run with another seed… Add in the sprinklers and aggricarnations… Fast work to get them done
Would the X's be cross-crops and the underscores be the plant, or would it be the other way around?

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
Is this a good crop layout for getting 10,10,10?
W=Water E=Empty going to spread to s= original seed

Eeewe
Ewewe
Ewewe
Ewewe
Sweee
0.65 You will most likely have to do 2 runs of the 5x5 setup, but yes, it will get you to your desired 101010, though a similar 7x7 setup will most likely do it in 1 run.
0.70 I haven't played around with Agricraft's new breeding mechanics, but from the sound of things, a 3x3 with the corners and center being parents sounds like the best option.

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
Odd behavior... on my first day, I didn't realize Flint tools could be repaired by placing one flint into a crafting table with the tool. So I made 5 Flint pickaxes before I realized this. I threw the extra pickaxes on the ground behind my house to get rid of them, but an hour later, they were still there. They will not de-spawn! So I just threw them into a chest (there's no ExtraUtilites mod with a Trash Can in this modpack).

Today, I finally got sick of them taking up space, so I hiked over to a lava pool I had discovered, and stood on the edge and threw them all into the lava. And they all bounced around on top of the lava until they landed on a stone block, and that's where they all stayed.

The amazing, indestructible, non-despawning Flint Pickaxes! I'm laughing out loud, I just find it very funny. Not even lava can destroy them!

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
Odd behavior... on my first day, I didn't realize Flint tools could be repaired by placing one flint into a crafting table with the tool. So I made 5 Flint pickaxes before I realized this. I threw the extra pickaxes on the ground behind my house to get rid of them, but an hour later, they were still there. They will not de-spawn! So I just threw them into a chest (there's no ExtraUtilites mod with a Trash Can in this modpack).

Today, I finally got sick of them taking up space, so I hiked over to a lava pool I had discovered, and stood on the edge and threw them all into the lava. And they all bounced around on top of the lava until they landed on a stone block, and that's where they all stayed.

The amazing, indestructible, non-despawning Flint Pickaxes! I'm laughing out loud, I just find it very funny. Not even lava can destroy them!
Could always try railcrafts void chest or the void bag from bagginses.