[1.7.10] Rebirth V2.9.10 | Mekanism 8 | Custom Mods | Very Stable | 7/24

Rebirth Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
The modpack has been updated to version 1.2.0. Now available on the FTB launcher. This is a HUGE update for us, and we really hope you all enjoy this pack as much as we enjoyed putting it together.

Zeref_97

Jul 29, 2019
Can i add my favourite mods in the pack or It can be "dangerous" for the quest progression?

Rebirth Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
I can't play this modpack because my pc sucks :(

Try adding optifine and adjust the ram allocated to the pack in the FTB launcher.
You may need to remove Fastcraft - I've had reports of Optifine and Fastcraft not working well together.

This pack looks quite nice! i'd like to do an LP of it, if that's ok. :)

Sure! We will be doing streams of it, as well as individual spotlights of mods and cross mod integration.

Rebirth Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
I place ONE door, turn around, and see this:

NSXmF0l.png

Zeref_97

Jul 29, 2019
I put optifine but the problems is that is Very slow to launch minecraft and when i create a world It crashes. The problem seems to be extra utilities pipe. I have 3,5 Gb allocated but i had to remove the totale screen mod to play

Zeref_97

Jul 29, 2019
Could you tell me which mods are unnecessary or that are not in the quest book so i can remove then like chisel carpenter bibliocraft?

Rebirth Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately, there is some involvement with cosmetic mods in the quest book, either as direct rewards or loot from the bags.

Could you pastebin the crash report you get when you crash? Want to see if I can find out what's going on for ya.

I launched our pack through both the FTB and Technic launchers, and did not notice the pack launching any slower than it normally does, nor did I encounter a crash upon a new world.

If you had any older versions of our pack previously installed, you can try clearing those out and start with a fresh install.

Rebirth Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
Server Download is not what I expected. Anyone tried to setup one?

Our server download just comes with the configs and mod folders. The contents have been modified to remove client side only mods, and added Admin Command Toolbox for additional server commands. Just grab the latest version of forge, and use what ever method you have for launching it (.bat or console program, for example). The initial launch will generate all additional files necessary (server properties, eula, etc). From there, you should know what to do ;)

We didnt prepackage all that extra stuff because everyone's method of running a server varies. It also allows you to grab the latest forge version. Our pack was built on 1291, but it should be forward compatible with newer versions. (Last we checked, 1291 is the latest)

cipher101

Jul 29, 2019
I hate to drag this thread in wrong direction, but after using "forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1291-universal" and running server.bat server fails to generate all files and start (no eula, no serverproperties...), something about "Unable to launch java.lang.reflect.invocationtargetexception".
Plz pm me with any help you can give me.

Edited:
After removing fastcraft from server mod folder server started normally. I tried adding it afterwards but it will crash; I even went and downloaded fresh copy of fastcraft but it will not run with it.
Server works fine without it though,
Thank you :)

Last edited:

Rebirth Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/4720c098 This is a different crash than today because i reinstall the modpack. In this instance i removed chisel, custom main menu, dynamic lights, fastcraft, item phisics and minemenu, and i add optifine

I will need the crash report that was saved to your modpack folder. Navigate to C:\Users\Antonino\Desktop\FTB Launcher\Rebirth\minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2015-03-19_18.55.59-server.txt and send me that one. What you gave me was the console log.

Maybe if i succeed to join server it starts. (?) You can add me to whitelist?

Yep, what's your MC name?

I hate to drag this thread in wrong direction, but after using "forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1291-universal" and running server.bat server fails to generate all files and start (no eula, no serverproperties...), something about "Unable to launch java.lang.reflect.invocationtargetexception".
Plz pm me with any help you can give me.

Edited:
After removing fastcraft from server mod folder server started normally. I tried adding it afterwards but it will crash; I even went and downloaded fresh copy of fastcraft but it will not run with it.
Server works fine without it though,
Thank you :)

Interesting. We didn't have issues on our end, but I will try to find out what the cause is.

Rebirth Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
Have you whitelisted me?

Yep. As for your crash, it seems to be memory related. Also, if you want to connect to the server, the only mods that are safe to remove client side are Custom Main Menu, Fastcraft, Dynamic Lights, and Item Physic. You might be safe removing MineMenu, but don't hold me to it. Chisel MUST remain added if you wish to connect to the server.

Reactions: Zeref_97