[1.7.10][Public] MechanicalTitan Pack

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Okay.. only problem is, my server is hosted by a company, and it runs the minecraft_server.jar file no matter what, i cant make it run a bat file.. The picture i uploaded, is what file i have on it..
There should be a way to chose your jar. Talk with your host they might be able to tell you how. Everyhost does it different.

Antaioz

Jul 29, 2019
Okay.. only problem is, my server is hosted by a company, and it runs the minecraft_server.jar file no matter what, i cant make it run a bat file.. The picture i uploaded, is what file i have on it..
try renaming minecraft_server.jar to something else, and then rename the forgeXXXXX.jar to minecraft_server.jar

as an example I just had my minecraft_server file named "minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar" and forge renamed to "minecraft_server.jar", and it started booting no problem.

Demonseed

Jul 29, 2019
try force updating it if that does not work then try re-installing FTB that is if you are using the recommended memory and perm gen

Force update didn't work; neither did reinstalling FTB. I'm allocating 4GB of memory, and I'm using the default FTB perm gen. I can run Monster without any problems if that helps any.

If it was right after updating the permgen check your formating too. Jvm is very specific

I'm not sure how to do that, haha! Nor do I know exactly what's supposed to be there. Care to explain?

EDIT: It seems its only packs that are 1.7.10

Last edited:

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Force update didn't work; neither did reinstalling FTB. I'm allocating 4GB of memory, and I'm using the default FTB perm gen. I can run Monster without any problems if that helps any.

I'm not sure how to do that, haha! Nor do I know exactly what's supposed to be there. Care to explain?

EDIT: It seems its only packs that are 1.7.10
I'm on my phone but private msg me and I'll give you the jvm that I use

Werzieq

Jul 29, 2019
do servers auto update by any chance ? as soon as the update was released, my server broke...

polkziggy

Jul 29, 2019
There was a snafu with the update. Stay at v1.8.11 until a resolution is in place. Easy fix if the logistics can be arranged.Stay tuned for any update from the pack devs.

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
do servers auto update by any chance ? as soon as the update was released, my server broke...
servers should not auto update that. So i downloaded the latest version after i had uploaded my work to the repo and it worked fine but now there are some duplicate mods in the mod folder.... and its causing the game to not even load i am very sorry on this but there are 3 things you guys can do
1. find the duplicate mods and delete the lesser updated mod version
2. contact me via inbox here and i will link you to a working version of 1.9.12
3. roll back to 1.8.11 and wait for a hotfix

I am really sorry guys and i will do my best to help everyone through this i will be on teamspeak and IRC as well please if you have need of any help i will talk you through the process and sorry again

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
There was a snafu with the update. Stay at v1.8.11 until a resolution is in place. Easy fix if the logistics can be arranged.Stay tuned for any update from the pack devs.
yup sorry guys. update is usable if you remove the duplicate mods. a little merge issue. hot fix shortly i hope

NateG763

Jul 29, 2019
Can't wait for the new update! Just going to wait for the hotfixes it seems. Thanks for all your guys work!

Real quick, I am having very very low mob spawn rate on my server. Is there any reason for that..? Sorry, not used to running modpacks on servers.

pyronutter

Jul 29, 2019
Any particular reason why Thirst and Iguana Tweaks limiting stack sizes and severely slowing you down was added to a tech pack? Or am I misunderstanding the theme of the modpack?

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Any particular reason why Thirst and Iguana Tweaks limiting stack sizes and severely slowing you down was added to a tech pack? Or am I misunderstanding the theme of the modpack?
This not not mainly a tech pack, notice thaumcraft and blood magic? Thirst and weight is a lot more related to tech then those mods

pyronutter

Jul 29, 2019
This not not mainly a tech pack, notice thaumcraft and blood magic? Thirst and weight is a lot more related to tech then those mods

Sorry more of a do it all modpack then? Anyway with so many mods having so many toys to carry around with you and so many different ores to mine it just seems out of place, in my opinion anyway but then it's not my vision or pack. I also tested it out and I was encumbered just wearing a full set of armour.
Oh and there may be a better place to tell you so sorry if there is, but various items in Modular Power Suits have no recipe, including the tinker table.

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
the "theme" of this pack is a pack we would play ourselves and enjoy and we are sharing it with public rather than keeping it to us and friends. their are no predefined rules as to what a pack should and should not be and i wanted to give my own personality to this pack rather than just do the norm and get burnt out with no passion for it

Smiley3986

Jul 29, 2019
Is the tinker's steelworks High oven broke for anyone else? It heats up and shows the ores are heated up but they never melt.

Insomnius12

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, love the modpack! Just had a question about oregen, is there meant to be multiple mods spawning the same ore? For example, TE/Hydrocraft/Metallurgy all spawning copper? Wasn't sure if it was intended or just haven't gotten around to fine tuning it all. Not a big deal since you can use a JABBA barrel to ore dicionary them all into one type, but I figured I would ask before tinkering with the settings myself if you guys had plans for oregen.

Thanks again for the hard work and sharing this pack with us!

Reactions: darkraven87

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Check your pms :D[DOUBLEPOST=1413192346][/DOUBLEPOST]Server's crashing on launch: http://pastebin.com/2BtuuL3s
good job
hope you didnt cheat lol :p[DOUBLEPOST=1413202228][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey guys, love the modpack! Just had a question about oregen, is there meant to be multiple mods spawning the same ore? For example, TE/Hydrocraft/Metallurgy all spawning copper? Wasn't sure if it was intended or just haven't gotten around to fine tuning it all. Not a big deal since you can use a JABBA barrel to ore dicionary them all into one type, but I figured I would ask before tinkering with the settings myself if you guys had plans for oregen.

Thanks again for the hard work and sharing this pack with us!
in maybe an update or 2 we will have all ore gen sorted. A couple duplicate ore might still be there after but almost all will be removed[DOUBLEPOST=1413202546][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is the tinker's steelworks High oven broke for anyone else? It heats up and shows the ores are heated up but they never melt.
Hmmmm something for me to look at after work![DOUBLEPOST=1413202592][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nope you would need to grab it. I'd wait for the hotfix though.

Last edited:

Insomnius12

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the reply, got one more question for you. Updated this morning, was great for a while but now I'm getting Nausea and blindness applied to me at random intervals. What is doing that? No mobs around, just walking through a redwood forest.