[1.7.10][Public] MechanicalTitan Pack

kave

Jul 29, 2019
So I don't really know who this should be mentioned to. But You can currently skip alot of the Iguana Tweaks stuff by getting Nether Adamantine Ore, which can be mined at Iron level. So this lets you go straight from Iron to Manyullyn level, which kind of makes Iguana tweaks not matter.

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
So I don't really know who this should be mentioned to. But You can currently skip alot of the Iguana Tweaks stuff by getting Nether Adamantine Ore, which can be mined at Iron level. So this lets you go straight from Iron to Manyullyn level, which kind of makes Iguana tweaks not matter.
dont make me make that a nether ore lol

polkziggy

Jul 29, 2019
Once you hit iron there are other ways of getting ores with the magic mods. This wont effect much.

oXDE4THROWXo

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, could somebody show me how to disable all the iguana tweaks so to make it as almost it isnt there... i cant just delete it because i already started my server with it...

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, could somebody show me how to disable all the iguana tweaks so to make it as almost it isnt there... i cant just delete it because i already started my server with it...
That's not possible even through the config. A config for tweak mod doesn't have options that disable the core features. Sorry. Only real option is to disable the mod

MegaRaja54321

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I might start playing this pack it looks awesome! I had a question do u plan on adding logistic pipes and or random things? I might just add them my self. But those mods would be great in this I think ;) I will probably add more as I think of them but can't wait to start

Tony Vennberg

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Mod Pack Makers :)
I have my own server running, and when i try to craft the tinkers stuff, it wont let me pull it down. fx. crafting table = crafting station = can't pull it down to inventory. I looked at the so called google for some post about it, but i can't find anything. Is there a fix for this or something i did wrong?

Kind Regards

camondk :)
It's because the server havent loaded the mods, only your client loaded them. Cut the two folders inside the Minecraft folder(config and mods) in the server and paste them into the root directory of the server. :)

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
It's because the server havent loaded the mods, only your client loaded them. Cut the two folders inside the Minecraft folder(config and mods) in the server and paste them into the root directory of the server. :)
Good catch. Thanks for helping others.

incendodk

Jul 29, 2019
it does not seem to work. And this is how i made it now..
gOviCCt.jpg

incendodk

Jul 29, 2019
are you launching forge-1.7.10-10.13.0.1208-universal.jar or minecraft_server.jar ?
you need to be launching the forge jar
holy.. How do i do that? can i just delete the minecraft_server.jar then?
Because from what i know, its starting the server from the minecraft_server.jar :)

Yeah just deleted the server.jar file, and it wont start now :D

Tony Vennberg

Jul 29, 2019
Code:
java -Xms1024M -Xmx3072M -XX:PermSize=256m -XX:MaxPermSize=512m -jar -d64 forge-1.7.10-10.13.0.1208-universal.jar nogui
pause

make a bat file, paste that and run it. Should work out of the box if you've got at least 3gb ram. Also, make sure "forge-1.7.10-10.13.0.1208-universal" is exactly the same as the one in your server folder :)

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
holy.. How do i do that? can i just delete the minecraft_server.jar then?
Because from what i know, its starting the server from the minecraft_server.jar :)

Yeah just deleted the server.jar file, and it wont start now :D
yes you need all the files i provided you cant run a server without a server jar

incendodk

Jul 29, 2019
make a bat file, paste that and run it. Should work out of the box if you've got at least 3gb ram. Also, make sure "forge-1.7.10-10.13.0.1208-universal" is exactly the same as the one in your server folder :)
Okay.. only problem is, my server is hosted by a company, and it runs the minecraft_server.jar file no matter what, i cant make it run a bat file.. The picture i uploaded, is what file i have on it..