[1.7.10][Public] MechanicalTitan Pack

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
Just a piece of advice for the authors (@Brizzle & the other author; can't remember the name): you guys may want to actually include a ".recipes" file for Modular Powersuits as MachineMuse doesn't have the recipes declared in her mod. These files can be pulled from her Jenkins page and are placed in the "/config/machinemuse/recipes/" directory.

I was wondering why MPS items and the Tinker Table didn't have any recipes the other night, did a quick search a few minutes ago and found out why ;-)

Great work even so.
i already did this for next version but thanks :)

Tony Vennberg

Jul 29, 2019
Just a question, how do I even get my first pick in this pack? Normal picks doesnt work as I need to use tinkerers what I believe, problem is that I cant make a wooden one to start with as the pickaxe head needs to be at least stone. And I cant get stone cause I got no wooden pick? >.<

haxel96

Jul 29, 2019
Where can I see the changelogs for the latest versions? The main post does not seem to be updated

Just a question, how do I even get my first pick in this pack? Normal picks doesnt work as I need to use tinkerers what I believe, problem is that I cant make a wooden one to start with as the pickaxe head needs to be at least stone. And I cant get stone cause I got no wooden pick? >.<
Use flint instead of stone.

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
DarkRaven has informed me we are on track so Im thinking of pushing the update to FTB today in the afternoon![DOUBLEPOST=1412872552][/DOUBLEPOST]
Where can I see the changelogs for the latest versions? The main post does not seem to be updated

just for you ill do that right now. The mod list is fully updated the changelog isnt. ill sort through and see if i can make it useful

NoPain9

Jul 29, 2019
Really liking the pack so far, quite heavy but my computer can handle it hehe. Wish Random Things was in it though, just for the fast leaves decay haha. Interessted to see what else is going to be added after the mods that are currently coming in the next update ;)!

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019

this is where we have a problem i don't have enough time to do all i do with the pack and coding i do and life to keep a changelog of what i do its just not possible so its really upto brizzle to decipher what i do and that is not easy as we are on opposite sides of the world lol[DOUBLEPOST=1412873480][/DOUBLEPOST]
Really liking the pack so far, quite heavy but my computer can handle it hehe. Wish Random Things was in it though, just for the fast leaves decay haha. Interessted to see what else is going to be added after the mods that are currently coming in the next update ;)!
glad you like it! :D

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
try fastcraft for the increased preformance if your computer is having a hard time

polkziggy

Jul 29, 2019
might sharing your startup file/bat code?

This is the startup file I use. It includes some optimization arguments that should help. It will auto confirm the EULA so you don't have to change the file manually. By running this you agree to Mojangs EULA everytime you start your server.

java -Xms3072m -Xmx3072m -XX:permSize=512m -XX:NewRatio=3 -XX:SurvivorRatio=3 -XX:TargetSurvivorRatio=80 -XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=8 -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=10 -XX:GCPauseIntervalMillis=50 -XX:MaxGCMinorPauseMillis=7 -XX:+ExplicitGCInvokesConcurrent -XX:+UseCMSInitiatingOccupancyOnly -XX:CMSInitiatingOccupancyFraction=60 -XX:+BindGCTaskThreadsToCPUs -Xnoclassgc
-Dfml.queryResult=confirm -jar <INSERT FORGE FILE NAME HERE> -nogui
pause

Demonseed

Jul 29, 2019
Hey all. Quick question. Every time I try to load this pack from FTB, the console says "Error while running launchMinecraft(): java.lang.NullPointerException" right after defaulting PermSize to 256m. It only seems to do this on this pack. Any ideas?

EDIT: Here's the error:
[16:54:57] [ERROR] ProcessBuilder.start:-1->MCInstaller.launchMinecraft:409: Error while running launchMinecraft(): java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(Unknown Source)
net.ftb.minecraft.MCLauncher.launchMinecraft(MCLauncher.java:232)
net.ftb.minecraft.MCInstaller.launchMinecraft(MCInstaller.java:364)
net.ftb.minecraft.MCInstaller.setupNewStyle(MCInstaller.java:103)
net.ftb.gui.LaunchFrame.runGameUpdater(LaunchFrame.java:852)
net.ftb.gui.LaunchFrame.access$800(LaunchFrame.java:99)
net.ftb.gui.LaunchFrame$15.done(LaunchFrame.java:772)
javax.swing.SwingWorker$5.run(Unknown Source)
javax.swing.SwingWorker$DoSubmitAccumulativeRunnable.run(Unknown Source)
sun.swing.AccumulativeRunnable.run(Unknown Source)
javax.swing.SwingWorker$DoSubmitAccumulativeRunnable.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
javax.swing.Timer.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
javax.swing.Timer$DoPostEvent.run(Unknown Source)
java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source)
java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
java.awt.EventQueue.access$200(Unknown Source)
java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

[16:54:58] [DEBUG] Benchmark.logBenchAs:71: UnreadNews Init took 260 ms.

Last edited:

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
Hey all. Quick question. Every time I try to load this pack from FTB, the console says "Error while running launchMinecraft(): java.lang.NullPointerException" right after defaulting PermSize to 256m. It only seems to do this on this pack. Any ideas?

[16:54:57] [ERROR] ProcessBuilder.start:-1->MCInstaller.launchMinecraft:409: Error while running launchMinecraft(): java.lang.NullPointerException
javax.swing.SwingWorker$DoSubmitAccumulativeRunnable.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)

try force updating it if that does not work then try re-installing FTB that is if you are using the recommended memory and perm gen

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019

If it was right after updating the permgen check your formating too. Jvm is very specific

incendodk

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Mod Pack Makers :)
I have my own server running, and when i try to craft the tinkers stuff, it wont let me pull it down. fx. crafting table = crafting station = can't pull it down to inventory. I looked at the so called google for some post about it, but i can't find anything. Is there a fix for this or something i did wrong?

Kind Regards

camondk :)

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
check you TPS "/cofh tps" without the prompts it could be low tps issue or come on teamspeak as its easier to help there :)

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
its an admin command if its a single player world when setting up just put in allow cheats then you can use it. it does sound like a tps issue if its reverting back to the crafting grid

incendodk

Jul 29, 2019
Its funny.. I have a server hosted at Nitrous Networks and when it runs there, it does that - if i download the server and run it on my computer, it does the same. But.. If i run the game as a singleplayer - it does not do it.
Also, i know im kinda n00bish at this - but the /cofh tps command still wont work, not even in singleplayer as you told me to.

And btw.. THX ALOT for replying this fast :)

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
Its funny.. I have a server hosted at Nitrous Networks and when it runs there, it does that - if i download the server and run it on my computer, it does the same. But.. If i run the game as a singleplayer - it does not do it.
Also, i know im kinda n00bish at this - but the /cofh tps command still wont work, not even in singleplayer as you told me to.

And btw.. THX ALOT for replying this fast :)
i hope we can help as i say join on the team speak and i will do my best to troubleshoot you through