[1.7.10][Public] MechanicalTitan Pack

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Any chance of getting Reika's mods in here? They are on version 2 for 1.7.10 already.

https://sites.google.com/site/reikasminecraft/latest-downloads

And if you want any help working out Erika consolidating all the ores, I can. I'm already setting my instance up with CoFH worldgen so I don't have 10 different kinds of copper ore xD
I do know of the mod being updated. I have actually gotten perms from reika for Rorax's pack but I'm not actually interested in it. As for the ores thanks for the offer but I think we have it sorted

Reactions: darkraven87

Tony Vennberg

Jul 29, 2019
I have a problem with the Mechanical pack. Running the server on a windows machine, no special errors on server startup.
No tools are working to mine with. Shovels/Picks/Axes, none work. I can keep hitting but the blocks never break. Using my hand it works, but nothing else. Anyone got a clue?

EDIT: Nvm, found out that it's a mods doing. Anyway, I can't craft any of the tinkerers workshop items, they refuse to be crafted. when putting up the items in the crafting table it shows up, but I cant pull out the crafted items, they keep popping back. Any idea? :p

EDIT2: I can't even spawn a lot of items via NEI, it says the item of id XXXX doesn't exist/cannot be found :eek:

EDIT3: The server doesnt seem to load any of the mods, is there a special way to start the server properly nowadays?

Last edited:

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
I have a problem with the Mechanical pack. Running the server on a windows machine, no special errors on server startup.
No tools are working to mine with. Shovels/Picks/Axes, none work. I can keep hitting but the blocks never break. Using my hand it works, but nothing else. Anyone got a clue?

EDIT: Nvm, found out that it's a mods doing. Anyway, I can't craft any of the tinkerers workshop items, they refuse to be crafted. when putting up the items in the crafting table it shows up, but I cant pull out the crafted items, they keep popping back. Any idea? :p

EDIT2: I can't even spawn a lot of items via NEI, it says the item of id XXXX doesn't exist/cannot be found :eek:

EDIT3: The server doesnt seem to load any of the mods, is there a special way to start the server properly nowadays?
that is really bizarre brizzle does server stuff but temp fix if you get into the files of your server just copy over the config and mods folders from your client not ideal but should be a temp fix also make sure in the server properties file you have set the EULA just in case and do that first

Tony Vennberg

Jul 29, 2019
that is really bizarre brizzle does server stuff but temp fix if you get into the files of your server just copy over the config and mods folders from your client not ideal but should be a temp fix also make sure in the server properties file you have set the EULA just in case and do that first
Okay, might try that! And yes, I've changed the EULA. Which one am I supposed to launch anyway? And with any parameters? The minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar or the forge-1.7.10-10.13.0.1208-universal.jar?

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, might try that! And yes, I've changed the EULA. Which one am I supposed to launch anyway? And with any parameters? The minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar or the forge-1.7.10-10.13.0.1208-universal.jar?
if you can come onto team speak i will probably be able to help more :)

Tony Vennberg

Jul 29, 2019
if you can come onto team speak i will probably be able to help more :)
Thank you mate! I don't use TS, so that won't happen sadly :p Anyway, launching the forge.jar file it says "
[15:34:23] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader has successfully loaded 3 mods"
3 mods? huh :eek:

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you mate! I don't use TS, so that won't happen sadly :p Anyway, launching the forge.jar file it says "
[15:34:23] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader has successfully loaded 3 mods"
yea i would say try copying over the folders just as a temp fix i hope that works

Antaioz

Jul 29, 2019
If you just downloaded the "server download" from the FTB launcher, it's likely that the mods are in minecraft/mods and configs are in minecraft/config. You'll need to transfer those out of the minecraft folder and up one level to the actual server folder.

This happened to me too.

Reactions: darkraven87

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
If you just downloaded the "server download" from the FTB launcher, it's likely that the mods are in minecraft/mods and configs are in minecraft/config. You'll need to transfer those out of the minecraft folder and up one level to the actual server folder.

This happened to me too.
thanks man as i say i dont handle server i just do mods and configs and update all the mods

Tony Vennberg

Jul 29, 2019

This happened to me too.
Ah, that seems to be it, thanks a lot! :)