[1.7.10][Public] MechanicalTitan Pack

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the reply, got one more question for you. Updated this morning, was great for a while but now I'm getting Nausea and blindness applied to me at random intervals. What is doing that? No mobs around, just walking through a redwood forest.
hmmmm i dont quite know, darkraven might know.

Insomnius12

Jul 29, 2019
I guess I should mention I disabled Thirst and Iguana Tweaks (the one that added weight, not the tinker one), not sure if that broke something.

EDIT: Ah I think I found the problem. Was wearing The One Ring (from electro tools), took it off and haven't had nausea/blindness yet, will let you know if it keeps up that way. Hehe sorry a lot of these mods are new to me, have no idea what some of the stuff does :p

Last edited:

timber777

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the reply, got one more question for you. Updated this morning, was great for a while but now I'm getting Nausea and blindness applied to me at random intervals. What is doing that? No mobs around, just walking through a redwood forest.

Could have been a random potion cloud from botania.

Tony Vennberg

Jul 29, 2019
Okay.. only problem is, my server is hosted by a company, and it runs the minecraft_server.jar file no matter what, i cant make it run a bat file.. The picture i uploaded, is what file i have on it..
if it only wants to start "minecraft_server.jar" then maybe just rename the forge one to "minecraft_server.jar" ?

Lost Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
http://pastebin.com/xu4P90V2

Had this crash for 2-3 days now. I hoped that the new update would fix it... :(

Started when I tried to install optifine (didn't work ofc) then tried to run a patched file for mcpatcher (also didn't work, though game launched). Next I started getting these. Even with a clean install!

Tried with my original installation (not the complete pack).
1.8.11 Clean install
1.9.12 Clean install (removing the offending duplicates ofc).

Any ideas?

And just like that it fixed itself... :/

Also any known way to get connected textures to work, obviously without Optifine/MCPatcher...

Last edited:

MegaRaja54321

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys so i have been trying to play (a clean 1.9.12 version of) the pack (recommended one). Everytime I try to launch it goes fine but then all you can see is the ftb log and soon enough that desapiers aswell and then nothing happens. No crash reports. Is anyone else getting this?

Ra1nmak3r91

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys so i have been trying to play (a clean 1.9.12 version of) the pack (recommended one). Everytime I try to launch it goes fine but then all you can see is the ftb log and soon enough that desapiers aswell and then nothing happens. No crash reports. Is anyone else getting this?
Read a couple of posts back... Its bugged. Use the drop down to select 1.8.11 instead.

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
just thought i would say 1,000 reply's :D this pack has gone way beyond what i thought it would thanks for everyone involved :)