[1.7.10][Public] MechanicalTitan Pack

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
could it be a cauldron issue as i can not re create the problems[DOUBLEPOST=1409962014][/DOUBLEPOST]
i will try to get one... can u try to find what is crashing my server? https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/42941890/crash-2014-09-05_20.02.28-server.txt
Bukkit, MCPC+, or other Bukkit replacement
These may have caused this error, and may not be supported. Try reproducing the crash WITHOUT these mods, and report it then. says this at the end of the crash log

Reactions: Brizzle

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
could it be a cauldron issue as i can not re create the problems[DOUBLEPOST=1409962014][/DOUBLEPOST]
Bukkit, MCPC+, or other Bukkit replacement
These may have caused this error, and may not be supported. Try reproducing the crash WITHOUT these mods, and report it then. says this at the end of the crash log
Fixed it... reinstalled stuff.

EPfencer

Jul 29, 2019
I've really been enjoying this pack, especially with the Iguana tweaks. But is it intended to have the same ores generated by different mods? I'm on the latest version.

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
I've really been enjoying this pack, especially with the Iguana tweaks. But is it intended to have the same ores generated by different mods? I'm on the latest version.
Not exactly thermal expansion stops the spawning of other mods ores and generates it's own in order to not have that happen but it doesn't however work with all mods ores so some still spawn. We will have to disable those individually

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
i will fix this over time if there is a call for it im in 2 minds of doing it as it will despawn the ore's from a mod and so you will find on a world just random holes in the world

TcMaX

Jul 29, 2019
Two options there, 1. most mods have the ability to disable generation, and besides... COFH :D or 2. world reset time

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
i will fix this over time if there is a call for it im in 2 minds of doing it as it will despawn the ore's from a mod and so you will find on a world just random holes in the world

Nah we can do it. Only new chunks won't generate the ore it doesn't delete the blocks[DOUBLEPOST=1410027394][/DOUBLEPOST]
Two options there, 1. most mods have the ability to disable generation, and besides... COFH :D or 2. world reset time
Shouldn't be needed

ElegantenGaming

Jul 29, 2019
Yup that's the problem
I already did, and the config option is not there.... Unless you mean update individual mods, outside the FTB launcher, of course...

Edit: Nevermind, I derped - the setting is there, and it's defaulted to false...

Last edited:

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Just remembered in an hour I'll update the original post spoilers to display new stuff to look for. It also seems we are still waiting on a couple mods so we can look forward to those

MuayWowwy

Jul 29, 2019
Guys could you add ProjectE by moze_intel and delete EE3, it is remake of EE2 : https://github.com/MozeIntel/ProjectE
I totally see asking to add mods but asking to take any out is selfish lol. The pack was not made for a individual. While I'm talking, Brizzle, would you consider adding Random Things the mod? It adds a lot of useful things and I'm sure a lot of people would find beneficial. It is also updated to 1.7.10