[1.7.10][Public] MechanicalTitan Pack

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
I totally see asking to add mods but asking to take any out is selfish lol. The pack was not made for a individual. While I'm talking, Brizzle, would you consider adding Random Things the mod? It adds a lot of useful things and I'm sure a lot of people would find beneficial. It is also updated to 1.7.10
I have seen the mod in 1.6.4 and it really never peaked my interest. It seemed sort of like a wanna be openblocks. i can look at its' 1.7.10 version but if its just like the 1.6.4 version i probably wont add it.

WowIGottaPoop

Jul 29, 2019
im not sure if anyone else is having this problem but for some reason when i launch it and i gets to the tittle screen it doesn't show up except for the background but only in a small windowed version the bottom left corner

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019

xxxzzzmark

Jul 29, 2019
With the new update you need a bucket of water to get flint and to get a bucket you need iron. You can't mine iron until you level up your flint pickaxe(Which you can't get). How would you go about getting your starter tools? The last update had the 3 gravel = 1 flint. This update doesn't have that. Also I've dug over a couple stacks of gravel with no output of flint so some mod is disabling that. At the moment it is near impossible to start up. Unless there is another way that I am missing.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
With the new update you need a bucket of water to get flint and to get a bucket you need iron. You can't mine iron until you level up your flint pickaxe(Which you can't get). How would you go about getting your starter tools? The last update had the 3 gravel = 1 flint. This update doesn't have that. Also I've dug over a couple stacks of gravel with no output of flint so some mod is disabling that. At the moment it is near impossible to start up. Unless there is another way that I am missing.
Thats weird... Well, why dont u try a paxel?

AND, u can use Bone in the place of flint.

Last edited:

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
flint works the same as vanila its a random gravel drop

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Ok guys so little update. Lex manos has informed everyone that they are almost end ready to release an experimental forge for 1.8. This means soon they will have a good enough version to build packs. Which mean soon ftb will allow 1.8 packs. Which in turn means a NEW PACK. I am interested in a 1.8 however I will run this pack with dark_raven to completion before I freeze updates to it.

boondockArtist

Jul 29, 2019
im not sure if anyone else is having this problem but for some reason when i launch it and i gets to the tittle screen it doesn't show up except for the background but only in a small windowed version the bottom left corner
If you still are having problems with the pack, and in 1.7.10 packs in general, then you should probably update your graphics driver, and hope it doesn't act super laggy like it did on the computer I first tried this on.
Something with forge and 1.7.10 requires this, I believe.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
Ok guys so little update. Lex manos has informed everyone that they are almost end ready to release an experimental forge for 1.8. This means soon they will have a good enough version to build packs. Which mean soon ftb will allow 1.8 packs. Which in turn means a NEW PACK. I am interested in a 1.8 however I will run this pack with dark_raven to completion before I freeze updates to it.
Thats nice! keep me informed xD

WowIGottaPoop

Jul 29, 2019
If you still are having problems with the pack, and in 1.7.10 packs in general, then you should probably update your graphics driver, and hope it doesn't act super laggy like it did on the computer I first tried this on.
Something with forge and 1.7.10 requires this, I believe.
how do you update the graphics driver