[1.7.10][Public] MechanicalTitan Pack

tvoid

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, i would like to host a private sevrver using your mod pack. I see that there is no server version available for download. Do you have a server version available for download please ?

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, i would like to host a private sevrver using your mod pack. I see that there is no server version available for download. Do you have a server version available for download please ?
great to hear you like the pack so much :) a server version is coming thats a thing for brizzle but he has been super busy getting this update sorted as i was MIA for a while just give him some time :)

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
No separate one ATM but the regular client one will work for both in the mean time

tvoid

Jul 29, 2019
No separate one ATM but the regular client one will work for both in the mean time

I run a linux server for my modded minecraft server it is a dedicated server thats hosted. How do i use the normal pack as a server pack ? I need to start it with a bash script but i cant seem to find the jar. If its n issue i can just wait for you to finish the server version :)

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
I run a linux server for my modded minecraft server it is a dedicated server thats hosted. How do i use the normal pack as a server pack ? I need to start it with a bash script but i cant seem to find the jar. If its n issue i can just wait for you to finish the server version :)
the jar is the Minecraftforge you you should get that from the minecraft forge website. Everything else goes in the mods and config folder

tvoid

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Brizzle & darkraven, thanks so much for the assistance. Been working on the server and it will be going live in then next couple of hours. Love the pack and love the fact that you guys are so active in the community. Well done on an awesome pack.

Reactions: darkraven87

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Brizzle & darkraven, thanks so much for the assistance. Been working on the server and it will be going live in then next couple of hours. Love the pack and love the fact that you guys are so active in the community. Well done on an awesome pack.
Glad to hear. Please don't make our heads too big :p We have future ideas too so stick around