[1.7.10][Public] MechanicalTitan Pack

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

diotheking

Jul 29, 2019
big reactors will be in once it goes past 0.4.0rc8 because it seems super unstable in rc7 which needed an emergency fix. as for nuclear control maybe but i like nuclear reactors to be hard so i might not add it.
Wow fast replay.
Cool good to know about the big reactors.
is there a way to disable the control parts for the mod? I like the info panels my self that is what I would use for it.

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Pack is updated and will be available within 15 minutes of not right now! Have fun and break all the things

Nukam

Jul 29, 2019
Is anyone having issues with InventoryTweaks when running on a server. I'm currently hosting a private server for a couple of my friends, right now though I can't seem to sort my inventory without an item from the inventory coming up on my cursor or dropping completely. It seems to only happen on the server and not in singleplayer mode.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
Is anyone having issues with InventoryTweaks when running on a server. I'm currently hosting a private server for a couple of my friends, right now though I can't seem to sort my inventory without an item from the inventory coming up on my cursor or dropping completely. It seems to only happen on the server and not in singleplayer mode.
Update ur server, and it will get fixed.

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Not heard this problem before

DartEtt

Jul 29, 2019
Please help with problem :
forge mod loader detected missing blocks/items- in game, and console show this items:
10:29:31] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: There are unidentified mappings in this world - we are going to attempt to process anyway
[10:29:31] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Unidentified block: GearUtilities:BlockTeleportAlter, id 1671
[10:29:31] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Unidentified item: GearUtilities:BlockTeleportAlter, id 1671
[10:29:31] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Unidentified item: adventurersamulets:AdventurersAmulets_emptyCloudBottle, id 4120
[10:29:31] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Unidentified block: quartznsteel:quartznsteel_OverworldQuartzOre, id 2050
[10:29:31] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Unidentified item: quartznsteel:quartznsteel_OverworldQuartzOre, id 2050
[10:29:31] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Unidentified item: quartznsteel:Quartz And Steel, id 6946
[10:29:31] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Unidentified item: Forestry:cratedNikolite, id 7886
[10:29:31] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Unidentified item: Forestry:cratedUUM, id 7898

DartEtt

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm any one don't know how to solve this problem? It id problems or anything else? Sry for eng.

DartEtt

Jul 29, 2019
mc show this

Attachments

• 2014-09-13_192451.jpg
    2014-09-13_192451.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 114

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
mc show this
Are you running the latest version of the pack?
If so you should be able to hit ok and still play. I didn't get that message when I was playing it only happens if mods are missing usually. If you see something weird with the world after just use the back up it makes for you

boondockArtist

Jul 29, 2019
That's just saying that it's missing the item or that the id has been changed, nothing too serious to worry about, it miiiight work?

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
That's just saying that it's missing the item or that the id has been changed, nothing too serious to worry about, it miiiight work?
Yeah I assume the author of these mods did something it's worth trying the game automatically makes a back up so there is no harm