[1.7.10][Public] MechanicalTitan Pack

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, Was MFFS removed? it doesn't seem to be loading up in 1.3.3, I want to recreate this again

:D
yeah its removed in 1.3.3 because if classes missing. it was a last minute decision since everyone wanted TE and MFFS uses an old RF API causing mod cycle issues

Huene

Jul 29, 2019
yeah its removed in 1.3.3 because if classes missing. it was a last minute decision since everyone wanted TE and MFFS uses an old RF API causing mod cycle issues

Ahh ok, still planned but waiting for update then?

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
as far as i am aware we are not pushing an update this week as thigs are very unstable server wise the update works fine single player on my pc but sever its grinding really bad so as far as i know 1.3.3 is very stable so i hope to get you guys an update next week

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
As much as i dont want to push an unstable mod pack im going to push a build it will probably only include an update forestry and Mariculture (to fix crashes hopefully). As some noticed MFFS is removed, this update is also removing resonant induction and Universal electricity so solve the remaining mod cycle issues. I will continue to work on an actual new build next weeks so we are only moving the build number not the change number. 1.3.4 some time thursday or friday. Have fun guys!

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
So guys i have decided to wait an extra week for an update in an effort to provide a way better experience and hope for a few broken removed mods to update.

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Its official Azanor has released the public thaumcraft so it will be in next thursday/fridays update yay!!!!

i have also updated the mods in the next version list check them out and get excited

Last edited:

waldanno

Jul 29, 2019
Its official Azanor has released the public thaumcraft so it will be in next thursday/fridays update yay!!!!

i have also updated the mods in the next version list check them out and get excited
does that mean theres no update today ? that kinda sucks, cuz theres a problem with optifine and COFH :/

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
does that mean theres no update today ? that kinda sucks, cuz theres a problem with optifine and COFH :/
I'll mention it because you brought it up, there will never be compatibility with optifine almost every mod in the pack is incompatible with the mod.[DOUBLEPOST=1408729835][/DOUBLEPOST]Also as a statement to those with a mod cycle problem with cofh and other mods that handle RF disable universal electricity and resonant engine for the mean time till I can get an update to both.

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
optifine is not recommended along with using mod packs and i doubt COFH will make it work so regardless of no update today i doubt optifine will ever run with the pack i did state my reasons for no update this week also

waldanno

Jul 29, 2019
I never had anny issues with optifine and mods up until the last update of your pack :/

Do you have any reccomendation then as to how to increase the performance on weeker pcs ?

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
look up jvm arguments

king lemming said that he may try to fix it optifine isnt really supported anymore as it breaks more than fixes