[1.7.10][Public] MechanicalTitan Pack

raggedreece

Jul 29, 2019
An idea that you could do is what amaxter did for his pack, having peoples urls who're running the server in the server list.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
brizzle and dark raven... the pack is working great... and i have to say that i will fill the bug-report area pretty fast... and dark, if u want to, u can join me and pg... we are starting from zero to enjoy the new mods...

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
brizzle and dark raven... the pack is working great... and i have to say that i will fill the bug-report area pretty fast... and dark, if u want to, u can join me and pg... we are starting from zero to enjoy the new mods...
sure are you just going to a brand new chunk?

Huene

Jul 29, 2019
This is the perfect pack, The only change we did was add Veinminer (which depends on taste and not everyone appreciates), Pet Bat (which again is a taste mod)

The third one though I think you may want to consider for inclusion, and that's Greg's Stargate Mod, excellent multiworld transportation, This isn't a request because I can add it myself, but I think you may find it a good match.

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
This is the perfect pack, The only change we did was add Veinminer (which depends on taste and not everyone appreciates), Pet Bat (which again is a taste mod)

The third one though I think you may want to consider for inclusion, and that's Greg's Stargate Mod, excellent multiworld transportation, This isn't a request because I can add it myself, but I think you may find it a good match.
Thanks for the thoughts. Anything treecapitator like I don't really like since mods add it with a sort of balanced cost. Mekanism adds a sort of vein miner option. As for Greg's stargate I haven't heard of it, I'll have a look at it

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019

Thanks for the thoughts. Anything treecapitator like I don't really like since mods add it with a sort of balanced cost. Mekanism adds a sort of vein miner option. As for Greg's stargate I haven't heard of it, I'll have a look at it
i agree with brizzle on these points i am very happy you like the pack so much and are able to add the mods you like but on a general basis i think those mods will take away from the game rather than add to it