[1.7.10][Public] MechanicalTitan Pack

seanbrockest

Jul 29, 2019
Played around a bit, it's my first time playing 1.7 minecraft. Lots of new stuff. I'l check out the mekanism stuff soon.

Now i'm trying to figure out how to turn your pack into a standalone server so my wife and I can play together.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
Played around a bit, it's my first time playing 1.7 minecraft. Lots of new stuff. I'l check out the mekanism stuff soon.

Now i'm trying to figure out how to turn your pack into a standalone server so my wife and I can play together.
sean, its not hard at all...(just install forge or caldron server, dump the mods and configs and run it) but if u want, u and ur wife can join my server... we try to create a forgecraft like experience.[DOUBLEPOST=1407922032][/DOUBLEPOST]
ill still give the people TE as well

also i think there are a couple servers as well
Railcraft is in 1.7.10

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019

I'm happy to hear you like our pack

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019

Glad to see you like it download the server files from the launcher (if it doesn't include forge 1199 grab that too you want server one of that) then place all that into the minecraft folder on your server and bam done. You may want to wait till next server update I have been told copper is hard to find just a little so I tweak the changes Darkraven has made

polkziggy

Jul 29, 2019
When the pack is updated with the new mods on Thursday, will the existing mods get updated to current revs?

seanbrockest

Jul 29, 2019
Glad to see you like it download the server files from the launcher (if it doesn't include forge 1199 grab that too you want server one of that) then place all that into the minecraft folder on your server and bam done. You may want to wait till next server update I have been told copper is hard to find just a little so I tweak the changes Darkraven has made

Hmm, oddly enough, the "download server" box is grayed out on my launcher, but only when I select your pack. I had thought that might be because you had not put together a server pack.

I'm going to reinstall the launcher, see if that fixes it.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, oddly enough, the "download server" box is grayed out on my launcher, but only when I select your pack. I had thought that might be because you had not put together a server pack.

Its not a bug... xD

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019

you can just use the client and download the forge server files separate

seanbrockest

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, i think we're going to join Aobozu's server for now. I've never played FTB with anyone but my wife, maybe we will have fun playing with others.

Aobozu, i've filled out your whitelist app. Thanks for the invite!