[1.7.10][Public] MechanicalTitan Pack

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
Oh sorry missed that it was answered, I didn't see it in the up and coming list
yea brizzle should fix that[DOUBLEPOST=1408838746][/DOUBLEPOST]So Team COFH has just put out a new update for TE stuff mainly bugfixes but they also said they may have fixed the optifine issue its a big maybe i still do not recomend the mod but i though i would put it here as a thing people can see and try if you do try the next update and it does not work then there really is not anything me and brizzle can do

Reactions: Huene

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
ill do some pack dev later today as well as work on the Forged by fire. Maybe stream it?

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
So far so good MFFS is back with a vengeance but 3d furnace is out to fix the recipe issue. don't get too mad its just cobble

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
It was slang. What I meant to say is it's out, and to ask why isn't it in the pack.
you have me confused but if you read the Original Post(aka the first post on this thread) you will see the mods we plan on adding and the mods that are going to be in the next version!

Lirannl

Jul 29, 2019
you have me confused but if you read the Original Post(aka the first post on this thread) you will see the mods we plan on adding and the mods that are going to be in the next version!
You had me confused as well :p
I didn't think all those mods are actually going to get in next pack update.
Will galacticraft be added when it's not world breaking?

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
You had me confused as well :p
I didn't think all those mods are actually going to get in next pack update.
Will galacticraft be added when it's not world breaking?
honestly there is more that i forgot to add to that list. As for Galacticraft, my co author Dark_raven (you have probably seen him post alot on here) loves Galacticraft so once the code stops being crap i think we might add it.

edit. i updated the list to display all new additions!

Last edited:

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Will Electrical Age get updated to the r40 or will it remain at r36 for this update?
All sucessful updates will happen. Electrical Age will most likely update i had a chat with the guy and he seems to update rapidly if i tell him there is a problem. I wont update any mods untill upload day because some mods update very often(botania for example) and i want to provide the most up to date versions i can.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
A lot of new mods... will the update require a world reset?
And, any news about the ForgedByFire?

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
A lot of new mods... will the update require a world reset?
And, any news about the ForgedByFire?
Give me maybe 1/2 an hour and I'll look though the list to see if any mods would be better with one
Although one will not be "required"