[1.7.10][Public] MechanicalTitan Pack

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Last edited:

osum4est

Jul 29, 2019
linking other packs in the thread is a no no! Please remove. Also as a little incite most Technic packs do not have proper permissions for the mods they use. Thats an even worse no no
Sorry :( new to the forums. I deleted it. Alrighty then, just gotta wait for it. On a side note, is there a way to get optifine working? It crashes for me

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry :( new to the forums. I deleted it. Alrighty then, just gotta wait for it. On a side note, is there a way to get optifine working? It crashes for me
thanks for deleting it :)

Also Optifine is very incompatable with loads of forge mods. Maybe try some JVM arguments

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Your welcome. So do you know what mod is conflicting with optifine or how to make it work?
Too many to list COFH,project red, and soooo many more. Optifine Author doesn't try to make his stuff compatible with other mods at all

osum4est

Jul 29, 2019
Yep, that is it. Finally, in the new mods in the next update section, those mods will be in the pack next Thursday/Friday?

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Will be harder than the crashlanding pack?.... because thats what i expect...
Yeah expect something like that, maybe harder muhahaha. I'd like to build a map for it but I'll have to see gameplay wise if it makes sense [DOUBLEPOST=1408778452][/DOUBLEPOST]
how about adding thaumic energistics when we add thaumcraft to the pack
http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...151-1-7-10-tc4-ae2-thaumic-energistics?page=4
I'll take a peak we like to make sure all our thaumcraft addons are well done. We also we are using a version of AE2 with autocrafting and it's too early a version to be compatable with that mods. Maybe once AE2 stables out more

Last edited:

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah expect something like that, maybe harder muhahaha. I'd like to build a map for it but I'll have to see gameplay wise if it makes sense [DOUBLEPOST=1408778452][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'll take a peak we like to make sure all our thaumcraft addons are well done. We also we are using a version of AE2 with autocrafting and it's too early a version to be compatable with that mods. Maybe once AE2 stables out more
Nice, im waiting for it!.... and, no update this week?

And... hurry up, if ur pack gets in first place, a lot of people will play it.

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Nice, im waiting for it!.... and, no update this week?

And... hurry up, if ur pack gets in first place, a lot of people will play it.
Haha I'm trying for it. Yeah no update there was a really bad issue with it

boondockArtist

Jul 29, 2019
Soooo, it's crashing again, this time it crashes when opening or creating new worlds. Don't know why it's doing this now, I was able to play the first time around and got pretty far until a crash that shut off the whole computer for some reason o_O

I can't paste the log or anything, it seems to freeze up the computer just to do that, but here's the error at least, this is both with added mods and playing the pack unmodified:
com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected BEGIN_ARRAY but was STRING at line 1 column 1
And then after that a whole bunch of messages involving gson/json files and involves the main menu of minecraft for some reason or another. Wish I could post more but I hope this can help you out.