[1.7.10] Post Finem (after the end) [Tech][HQM][Hardcore] version 1.1.0

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
How do you start civilization quest? Its still locked after so long, well into advanced tech now

I also went south of pod 1km away and instead of finding the other crashed pod, i found the silo? bug?
unlocking the Civilization quest requires reaching the highest rep level (completing quests).

You must have just found one of the random spawned silos. Was the crashed pod nearby? Either way I check to make sure I didn't mix up some numbers.

nuker22110

Jul 29, 2019
unlocking the Civilization quest requires reaching the highest rep level (completing quests).

You must have just found one of the random spawned silos. Was the crashed pod nearby? Either way I check to make sure I didn't mix up some numbers.

Ty for reply. I flew around for about 1 hour looking for the crashed pod, cant seem to find it. :/ i am assuming it looks like the pod we started in?

also is millienaire part of the hqm quests?

Last edited:

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
Ty for reply. I flew around for about 1 hour looking for the crashed pod, cant seem to find it. :/ i am assuming it looks like the pod we started in?

also is millienaire part of the hqm quests?
Yes Millienaire is the goal of the civilization quests and the ultimate goal of the pack.

The crashed pod should look just like the starter pod but it's in a crater with some lava.

nuker22110

Jul 29, 2019
Made another map with a new seed, flew 1km south(using the S indicator on the journey minimap) still no crashed pod in lava, what am i doing wrong?

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Yes Millienaire is the goal of the civilization quests and the ultimate goal of the pack.

The crashed pod should look just like the starter pod but it's in a crater with some lava.

I was wondering the way you guys are talking about the crashed pod, is it something that only spawns once per world?

nuker22110

Jul 29, 2019
I was wondering the way you guys are talking about the crashed pod, is it something that only spawns once per world?

no there is at least 2 in the world. look in the explore quest, it speaks of another crashed pod, only i cant seem to find it

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
no there is at least 2 in the world. look in the explore quest, it speaks of another crashed pod, only i cant seem to find it
Well, I'm a dummy.... when I made the last changes to the Crash Site POI, I forgot to tell it to put it in the active directory :oops:

To fix it just move CrashSite.rcst from the inactive directory to the active one in your structures directory in your minecraft folder where Post Finem instance is located. I'll fix this next update.

SORRY!

Reactions: nuker22110

nuker22110

Jul 29, 2019
hmm, i moved crashsite.rcst to the active folder, recreated an existing world, flew south, still cant find it :/ am i right in following the S indicator on the minimap?

nvm found it!!

Last edited:
R

Ravenint

Landstryder, Thank you for the great pack. I am loving it so far!

I am having a problem with the "Exotic" quest. When I add the mutagen into the QDS it doesn't register towards quest completion. I know I have it set to the proper quest because it accepted the other ingredients just fine. And the other quests have accepted the mutagen without any problems. So far the only thing that has worked is by cheating in the mutagen source blocks from NEI and adding those via a hopper.

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
Landstryder, Thank you for the great pack. I am loving it so far!

I am having a problem with the "Exotic" quest. When I add the mutagen into the QDS it doesn't register towards quest completion. I know I have it set to the proper quest because it accepted the other ingredients just fine. And the other quests have accepted the mutagen without any problems. So far the only thing that has worked is by cheating in the mutagen source blocks from NEI and adding those via a hopper.
I must have grabbed the wrong stuff from NEI, I'll fix this next update.

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
I just posted a new update to the FTB team that should fix the missing Crash Site POI and the issue with the Exotic bee quest. I also enabled the genetics portion of Binnie's Mods so for those that might want to get into genetically manipulating flowers and butterflies they would be able.

As usual give it a day or few to show up on the launchers.

Viskase900

Jul 29, 2019
One mod I think would be a good addition that fits with the play style of the pack concerning food would be "Cooking for Blockheads" that adds 4 new multiblock blocks which are used as a kitchen for making food with pam's Harvestcraft stuff.

Reactions: RehabOholic

Roland117

Jul 29, 2019
Note to self... When using admin commands mod to chunkload 100 chunks in each direction, be prepared to wait a few hours for it to complete. Then I'll have to see if it sticks when I exit the map and return to it in proper single player (had to enter LAN mode to enable commands) Hope this works!

alyandon

Jul 29, 2019
I seem to have stumbled onto a bit of a problem. I'm trying to cross breed crops in agricraft and I can't seem to make nether wart planted on crop sticks grow. Waila tells me that the plant can not grow here despite me having planted the nether wart indoors and having it shielded from light sources via the half slab trick.

I can grow nether wart just fine directly on soul sand at any light level but then it is useless for cross breeding. Anyone have any pointers?

Last edited:

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I seem to have stumbled onto a bit of a problem. I'm trying to cross breed crops in agricraft and I can't seem to make nether wart planted on crop sticks grow. Waila tells me that the plant can not grow here despite me having planted the nether wart indoors and having it shielded from light sources via the half slab trick.

I can grow nether wart just fine directly on soul sand at any light level but then it is useless for cross breeding. Anyone have any pointers?

If I remember right it was a block height thing. I think It had to have at least 2 or maybe 3 blocks of space above them so they would grow(As well low light level). I was trying it for so long it was driving me nuts.lol I hope that helps.

J

Jimozzo

Any news on server package :D i'd like to play with a bunch of friend on a server :D

alyandon

Jul 29, 2019
If I remember right it was a block height thing. I think It had to have at least 2 or maybe 3 blocks of space above them so they would grow(As well low light level). I was trying it for so long it was driving me nuts.lol I hope that helps.

I'll try that out - thanks!

Edit: Success! Needs one air block above the crop in order to grow.

Last edited:

alyandon

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, now I'm failing to create mushroom spores from cross breeding potatoes and the newly grown nether wart. Everything checks out - NEI shows potato seeds + nether wart on mycelium. I've balanced the light levels such that all three nether wart and all three potatoes can grow.

Here is the setup:
http://imgur.com/YwCfSpP

Can anyone point out what I might be doing wrong?

Edit: Finally figured it out. AgriCraft will not successfully cross breed if the target environment is not suitable. In this case, despite it being dark it wasn't dark enough for mushrooms.

Last edited:

Masterpandabear

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Landstryder,

I wanted to thank you for putting together this pack, i think you are doing a very good job and i am enjoying playing it! I have found some bugs, the first was already mentioned the "exotic" quest would not register the mutagen but it registers the other items (i had to use the creative book to complete it). The second "bug" is that you can chisel a vanilla chest into ender chest or trapped chests, when put in a disassembler the ender chest does not take into account the ender pearl, so it just processes 8x Obsidian but allows you to turn wood into obsidian (not really that much of an advantage since you have obsidian everywhere), the trap chest however disassembles into cellulose and iron, not game breaking but i just wanted to make you aware about it.

I would also like to make a suggestion; why not add a quest involving the cave dimension?

I found the elevator in NEI and googled to find out what it does and i had no idea such thing existed but i wish i knew sooner. Funny thing is that when i went there the fist thing i mine was a firestone and i did not realize it, everything was burning and i had no idea why, i was like "man this place is insane" when i went back to the overworld and saw everything on flame i realized i must had have something in my inventory....

Well thanks again Landstryder.