Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
o_O! I didn't know it had teleportation only age (dimlet?) creation

-----------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2
It needs to have a way to get to and from the dimensions :p

It also has a modular force field system, various RF managment devices, a neat autocrafter, these neat modular screen system, and more.

mulch_75

Jul 29, 2019
Yo Gid, is there something we can use for teleportation? Only thing I can think of from the modlist is bloodmagic teleposers and I'm not so sure if those work.

The best thing I have found for teleporting is Ender Utilities Ender Porter's. They aren't too expensive but you wont be able to make one till you have been to the nether or otherwise secured a diamond. They have an EMC value too so you can mass produce them easily enough once you have projectE.

Omnirach

Jul 29, 2019
Tried to make a BC Pump, can only use the one type of Aluminium, the Erebus type, which you don't get from pulverizing/sag milling the ore, only from smelting Erebus ore.
Not much of a problem, but I thought you should know.

Also, I just found the Pam's Harvestcraft Market block (well, Sonmica found it, I was watching her stream this pack). Is this supposed to be in there? You can purchase a tonne of different seeds, and all the different fruit/nut tree saplings.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vals NoisyToys

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Tried to make a BC Pump, can only use the one type of Aluminium, the Erebus type, which you don't get from pulverizing/sag milling the ore, only from smelting Erebus ore.
Not much of a problem, but I thought you should know.
Darn, it appears the Oredict tags aren't working right for a lot of things. I'll fix that.
Also, I just found the Pam's Harvestcraft Market block (well, Sonmica found it, I was watching her stream this pack). Is this supposed to be in there? You can purchase a tonne of different seeds, and all the different fruit/nut tree saplings.
I didn't even know something like that existed. I figure if it's just letting you purchase seeds and not foods, it should be fine.

Omnirach

Jul 29, 2019
Darn, it appears the Oredict tags aren't working right for a lot of things. I'll fix that.
I figure it's never come up because there's not much reason to make a BC pump, but I wanted to pump up some oil, because why not.

I didn't even know something like that existed. I figure if it's just letting you purchase seeds and not foods, it should be fine.
I wasn't sure if you knew about it or not, since some of the things purchasable from it are disabled, like the animal spawn eggs, but you can get every different Pam's seed and sapling from there, and it's rather cheap. Just an emerald, 4 wool and 4 wood.

Robocreator223

Jul 29, 2019
I love this pack by the way. It's a high tech, cool pack that doesn't lag for me. It's really something. Good job.

Also, where in the Deep Dark does platinum generate?

Last edited:

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Been playing for a few minutes now.

Gideon you are an evil man sir. The recipes are horrifying.

(I bet @jordsta95 did this didn't you huh?)
No, I didn't have any input on the recipes. But I did ask Gideon if he created this pack after playing LiE, because even I thought they were evil...

@jordsta95 is a cruel man. You would know if you have played Let it End by him. He's like a male version of @Jadedcat
Male version?

Robocreator223

Jul 29, 2019
Question. When you press shift over a tool, it says there are upgrades that can be applied in an anvil. What item do you use to upgrade them?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Question. When you press shift over a tool, it says there are upgrades that can be applied in an anvil. What item do you use to upgrade them?
It should say. For example, with a pickaxe if you add iron, you get 3x1, and then a diamond it's 3x3 mining range