[1.7.10] Phoenix Reborn [Tech/Magic] [Progression] [Ores]

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm stuck at the point where you need to create a Lexica Botania. I can't make paper. Does sugar cane exist in the first world or no? I've done a lot of searching around my base and haven't found any yet. Tips? Tricks? Encouragement?

From my little experience with the modpack:
Sugarcane exists (I found quiet alot), just follow the rivers along and you usually should find some.

Second way is getting it by agricraft's crossbreeding. I think you just need to crossbreed wheat and need to be a bit lucky and you get sugarcane-seeds. May take a while to get them.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Good news everyone! Update!
Client: http://losangeles1.creeperrepo.net/FTB2/privatepacks/PhoenixReborn/1_0_14/PhoenixReborn.zip
Server: http://losangeles1.creeperrepo.net/FTB2/privatepacks/PhoenixReborn/1_0_14/PhoenixRebornServer.zip
Changelog:
Code:
* Added EMC Values to things
* Added PhoenixMod (<3 chbachman)
* Added QmunityLib
* Fixed Wooden Shovel recipe
* Updated Refined Relocation to fix a server bug (<3 Elec332)
* Updated Botania
* Updated Blue Power
* Updated RFTools
* Fixed a typo in the Achievement Book

Due to time constraints, I didn't do everything I was planning to. There should be an update in the next day or two, adding EMC to Forge Multipart things and Redgem, as well as adding a recipe for the AE2 Charger and Patterns.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
- Is there any early-game automation for getting water into the agricraft-watersystem? Or only from rain until you're able to make one of the thermal-expansion-water-machines?
Not really automation, but you can use Bambuckets.
- Do I understand Agricraft right, that you pretty much have to "mutate" your way up. So starting with a field with "1,1,1" seeds, when you get seeds with better numbers you should switch them out so the next crossbreeding can get even better result or at least same-number-result?
(so a field with "2,2,2" would always give you 'at least' a "2,2,2" seed?)
Switching them out with better seeds allow for the possibility of getting higher-tier crops.

Vals NoisyToys

Jul 29, 2019
Good news everyone! Update!
Client: http://losangeles1.creeperrepo.net/FTB2/privatepacks/PhoenixReborn/1_0_14/PhoenixReborn.zip
Server: http://losangeles1.creeperrepo.net/FTB2/privatepacks/PhoenixReborn/1_0_14/PhoenixRebornServer.zip
Changelog:
Code:
* Added EMC Values to things
* Added PhoenixMod (<3 chbachman)
* Added QmunityLib
* Fixed Wooden Shovel recipe
* Updated Refined Relocation to fix a server bug (<3 Elec332)
* Updated Botania
* Updated Blue Power
* Updated RFTools
* Fixed a typo in the Achievement Book

Due to time constraints, I didn't do everything I was planning to. There should be an update in the next day or two, adding EMC to Forge Multipart things and Redgem, as well as adding a recipe for the AE2 Charger and Patterns.

Awesome! I'm hoping to have time on Saturday to get back into Pheonix Reborn. Looking forward to Transmuting all my forge multipart bits when that comes along, I tell ya! :p

Reactions: buggirlexpres

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
How evil of you to force people through RFTools or Deep Dark dimensions!!! I like it :)
Yeah, due to things requiring Dimensional Shards and Platinum (only found in Deep Dark and RFTools Dimensions as well), getting end-game items such as the ProjectE Energy Condenser requires going to those places.

cris.p.33

Jul 29, 2019
So I looked up the RFTools mod and figured out how to work it, however whenever I try to power my first random dimension, as soon as it gets to 100% my game crashes. Happens in my real world and my creative test world. http://paste.ee/p/q3Pkq

edit: I wasn't running on the latest version of the game and now it seems to be fixed.

Last edited:

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
So I looked up the RFTools mod and figured out how to work it, however whenever I try to power my first random dimension, as soon as it gets to 100% my game crashes. Happens in my real world and my creative test world. http://paste.ee/p/q3Pkq

BTW. It might also help to tell me what dimlets you inserted in that dimension. Note that with this crash it is likely that the dimension tab seems invalid. However you will still be able to extract the dimlets out of it using the dimension enscriber.

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
Ok thanks for the report. I'm not exactly sure what the problem is but I have seen this problem being reported before with an empty dimension (no dimlets). Perhaps try if you can add at least a few dimlets (you can craft some of the basic dimlets) and check if that works. In the mean time I'll try if I can reproduce something like that.

Edit: I cannot reproduce it in a test world but I'll try to reproduce it in the Phoenix Reborn pack in a moment. Maybe it is related to a specific mod or configuration

Edit 2: I also cannot reproduce it in a phoenix reborn test world. I could create a fully random dimension just fine and teleport to it. So no idea really...

Last edited:

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Not really automation, but you can use Bambuckets.

Switching them out with better seeds allow for the possibility of getting higher-tier crops.

Thanks alot for the help :)

Really interessting pack, and first "normal world" one where I actually had to make a good old fashioned cobblestone-generator (mining by hand). Tried to get all the cobble I need by just mining normally... but coal everywhere! ^^

[edit]
Is there any easy way for finding mushrooms? (for the earth runes)
*kinda not lucky with finding any*

Last edited:
Reactions: Vals NoisyToys