[1.7.10] Phoenix Reborn [Tech/Magic] [Progression] [Ores]

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Greetings everyone! I'm Gideonseymour, a proud member of the Phoenix Team. You may know us from the PhoenixCraft II pack, PhoenixConfig, or the works of our members, such as my Running Red, Parcel's ME^4, or jordsta's Let It End. What am I doing here today? Well, I'm proud to announce the Phoenix Team's latest pack...
ydKMkOm.png

Like PhoenixCraft II, this pack is meant to be different, and unique. It's not a Skylands like PCII was, nor is it a set map like RR or ME^4. This is different. It's a dry world, filling up with water, an underground jungle thriving with life, a fiery pit of deadly creatures, a cave filled to the brim with darkness, and a thriving worlds carved from the depths of time and space. It's a pack based around Blood Magic and Botania, around the Erebus and EnderIO, around Thermal Expansion and AgriCraft, and around ProjectE and RFTools. All it needs is you.
Resurrect this fallen world from its remaining ashes.
Prepare yourself to turn the world into your own phoenix.

pS8XsFc.png

This modpack has been heavily tweaked to encourage interaction between mods. Recipes have been changed, configs altered, and plant mutations added. The amount of changes is far too expansive to list here, but just know: if you can't figure out a recipe for something, don't hesitate to use NEI.
The ores in the world are dimension-specific. Up until late game, you'll never be reliant on one dimension for all of your resources. Iron, Lapis, Redstone, and Coal spawn in the overworld, with the former two having a 1500% increased spawn rate, and the latter a 2000% increased. The next dimension you'll be able to visit is the Erebus, which you can reach through a combination of Blood Magic and Botania. Here, you'll find Copper, Tin, Aluminium, Gold, Lead, and Silver. After that, you can head to the Nether, where you'll be able to locate Diamond, Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire, Saltpeter, and Sulfur. It will take some grinding, but you'll eventually be able to combine resources from all three dimensions to create a portal to the Deep Dark. Here, you'll find all the previous dimension's resources, as well as Platinum, a metal used for end-game items, such as the Energy Condenser.
When you spawn in the world, you'll also notice a purple book. This handy thing will serve as your guide, telling you the general direction to move. But you don't have to follow it - this isn't a HQM pack, where the quests are the only thing keeping you going. No, you're free to do whatever you please. The Achievement book is simply there to give new players a guide.

AH5EfeO.png

AgriCraft
AppleCore
Applied Energistics
AromaCore
AromaBackup (disabled by default)
AsieLib
Better Rain
BiblioCraft
Big Reactors
Blood Magic
BluePower
Botania
Buildcraft
Carpenter's Blocks
Chisel
Climate Control
CodeChickenCore
CoFH Core
CustomMainMenu
Custom Ore Gen
Dense Ores
Dimensional Anchors
EnderIO
EnderStorage
EnderTech
EnderUtilities
ExtraUtilities
FastCraft (Not included, but you should add it)
FLORA
Funky Locomotion
Hunger Overhaul (Nerfed, mostly postive effects)
Inventory Tweaks
immibis core
Iron Chests
JABBA
Liquid Dirt
Minetweaker
Modular Armour
Nether Ores
NotEnoughItems
OpenBlocks
OpenEye
OpenModsLib
OresPlus
Pam's HarvestCraft
Ping
Progressive Automation
ProjectE
RailCraft
RandomThings
Redstone Arsenal (Armour disabled)
Refined Relocation
Resource Loader
RFTools
Simple Achievements
Statues
Starting Inventory
Steve's Carts 2
Steve's Factory Manager
The Erebus
Thermal Expansion
Thermal Foundation
Tool Utilities (Use anvil to apply upgrades)
TooMuchLoot
TooMuchRain
ttCore
WAILA
WAILA Harvestability
Witchery
YALSM
YAMPST
Ztones

psQQFxG.png

eOP6c8N.jpg

Ll8PPC8.png

tFkXQ0y.jpg

GSqgSjx.png
MAM8Doo.png

tShf6on.png

This pack is brought to you via the Feed the Beast launcher. Installation is simple - open the launcher, and look for the "Pack Codes" button. Press it, and input the code "phoenixreborn". Then, look in the bottom of the Third Party tab, and you'll find Phoenix Reborn at the bottom.
You can also manually download the files here:
Client: http://ftb.cursecdn.com/FTB2/privatepacks/PhoenixReborn/1_0_17/PhoenixReborn.zip
Server: http://ftb.cursecdn.com/FTB2/privatepacks/PhoenixReborn/1_0_17/PhoenixRebornServer.zip
Loading up a world is simple - configure it how you want (the Custom Ore Gen tab won't do much, as ore is special), and load up the world. Don't forget to open the purple book given to you on spawn to see a little guide as to what you should be doing.
6Cykrxk.png

Project Lead: @Gideonseymour
Phoenix Team Founder: @ThomazM
Graphical Designer: @ThomazM
PhoenixCraft II Dev: @Elec332
The Complete Team: @chbachman, @Elec332, @Gideonseymour, @goreae, @jordsta95, @Kill-Joy, @Padfoote, @parcel31u, @Qazplm601, @SatanicSanta, @Shazam08, @SkeletonPunk, @Strikingwolf, @the_j485, @ThomazM, @trajing

logo.png

Our server is hosted by the wonderful ProvisionHost! Use the code "PHOENIXTEAM" to get 15% off your server!​

Last edited:

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
I will drown you in molten Platinum! Ok, so I already have a agricraft irrigation system set up and crops breeding, not that bad really. I will most likely do an LP on this soonish barring any major changes.

Reactions: Blorph

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
I will drown you in molten Platinum! Ok, so I already have a agricraft irrigation system set up and crops breeding, not that bad really. I will most likely do an LP on this soonish barring any major changes.
I'm pretty sure, at this stage in development, there won't be. If anything, it'll be recipe changes or mod updates, which shouldn't affect you.