[1.7.10] Phoenix Reborn [Tech/Magic] [Progression] [Ores]

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Ahhh hmm.. well I added JM no issues on my end.. odd.. anyways enough browsing.. this old man has work in the morning.

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
Very nice to see RFTools being used in this modpack. Let me know if you have any suggestions or bugreports for me so things can keep on running smoothly.

Reactions: buggirlexpres

Maelstraz

Jul 29, 2019
1) Announce something amazing.
2) No code, lol, wait for release.
3) ???????
4) EVIL

Screw this, i'm gonna download it manually (code is obvious, lol).

PS: At first launch main menu looks kinda derped (my screen definition is 1280x1024). Changing interface scaling to medium solve the problem.

Sverd

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if intended, but when you use an Axe on Acacia wood to get planks, you get oak planks.
Do you have an issue tracker?

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
fb2679ff-2fae-aa1e-8597-2e188a21455b.png

But goddang, that is a lot of Nether Quartz :'D

Maelstraz

Jul 29, 2019
You can easily add that yourself, its not like it breaks the balance of the pack.
Already did it. :3

Btw, that recipe learning experience is amazing. "Okay, gonna craft furnace... Why don't you work? Oh, okay, of course, (press R)... Wait, WHAT do you need!?"

Amounts of work looks hellish. Thanks you, Phoenix Team.

PS: Love this hoards of ores.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Not sure if intended, but when you use an Axe on Acacia wood to get planks, you get oak planks.
That's intentional. I'm pretty sure it was a choice between copying ten differrent axe planks recipes for each type of wood or just making them output oak. You can still get colored planks from the sawmill.

I may have a way to fix it, actually. I'll tinker a bit and see if I can't find a better solution.
Wait, what, no inventory tweaks? ._.
Ugh.
He tried to add that and journeymap, but IT crashed and JM showed incorrect terrain.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
I've updated the OP with some stuff. Maybe the code was a little too obvious.

There's going to be an update later today, updating a couple mods and hopefully adding Inv. Tweaks.
Very nice to see RFTools being used in this modpack. Let me know if you have any suggestions or bugreports for me so things can keep on running smoothly.
Thanks! It's really quite an amazing mod, and we'll let you know if we have any problems
1) Announce something amazing.
2) No code, lol, wait for release.
3) ???????
4) EVIL

Screw this, i'm gonna download it manually (code is obvious, lol).

PS: At first launch main menu looks kinda derped (my screen definition is 1280x1024). Changing interface scaling to medium solve the problem.
Yeah, the problem with the menu is that I can't resize it based on GUI Scale. Hopefully that will happen in a future Custom Main Menu update.
Yeah, I could fix that, but that would take some work. I'll probably get to it at some point.

https://github.com/PhoenixTeamMC/Phoenix-Reborn/issues
Wait, what, no inventory tweaks? ._.
Ugh.
I'm planning on adding it, but the last time I tested it, it crashed for several versions. I'm checking out more today.
But goddang, that is a lot of Nether Quartz :'D
:D
There's lots of ores in general.
Already did it. :3

Btw, that recipe learning experience is amazing. "Okay, gonna craft furnace... Why don't you work? Oh, okay, of course, (press R)... Wait, WHAT do you need!?"

Amounts of work looks hellish. Thanks you, Phoenix Team.

PS: Love this hoards of ores.
Heh, the Furnace and Torch recipes are the balance out the amount of coal a little bit.
He tried to add that and journeymap, but IT crashed and JM showed incorrect terrain.
Yeah, I'm checking them both out again for the update today.

EDIT: Also, I'll be nerfing the Carpenter's Torch recipe. Take advantage of it while you can.

Last edited:

nimO

Jul 29, 2019
MC crashes when I try to generate a new world with "Generate Structures" set to on. If its an unkown issue I can put up a crash log.